|QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Apr 25 2012, 07:35 AM)|
1. As in where? The fact that I have just a large, open expanse of floor?
2. Yeah, I didn't bother with those. Dunno why. I'll check out more actual maps and then add shadows. I have ideas on how to (seems kinda basic, eh?) but I just want to be safe.
3. The sideways doors were/are placeholders for actual vertical doors, as I couldn't figure out what tile was what. The double doors were as such because I couldn't find the double doors on the fail improv tileset I was using. (I found a good one now though)
4. Yeah, that bugged me too. That tileset again >_> (It didn't have walls that matched IIRC)
5. Can't figure out what you mean by that, but I'll try to place walls better, I guess.
1. No, no. Tile spam is over-use of ONE tile. You have too much of one tile stuff allot.
2. You do that then. XD
3.They are basically just wall tiles with small bumps in them. Like this:
Those are two in a row. But, I think you can figure it out.
5. Well, in the very left chest room. What is that square thing?