Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Elwood : (27 September 2019 - 05:52 AM) I still come here everyday because this is still my homepage in Firefox! XD
@  Ezra : (25 September 2019 - 03:07 PM) I also miss the days the forums I used were more active :(
@  Fire Blazer : (15 September 2019 - 05:39 AM) I do kinda miss the days these forums were active :(
@  Ezra : (29 August 2019 - 04:14 PM) *BOX!!!*
@  kirant : (19 August 2019 - 12:49 PM) Huh. Bothammer time.
@  Elwood : (12 August 2019 - 05:57 AM) Oh, new posts! ...And it's bots. Kinda nostalgic actually.
@  xcrash1998 : (22 June 2019 - 09:24 PM) (Brushes dust of the Shoutbox)
@  Elwood : (17 June 2019 - 06:14 AM) *tumbleweed*
@  Lucina : (16 June 2019 - 09:19 AM) Whew. I haven't been here in forever.
@  Cero : (11 June 2019 - 06:51 PM) oof
@  kirant : (01 June 2019 - 05:54 PM) f
@  Fire Blazer : (30 May 2019 - 03:01 AM) rip
@  Valke : (29 May 2019 - 08:20 AM) bruh i deleted my discord a few months ago,,,,
@  Fire Blazer : (28 May 2019 - 01:59 AM) glad ur alive. join our Discord
@  Fire Blazer : (28 May 2019 - 01:59 AM) yo
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:08 PM) im alive, college finally gave me breaks (coupled with a few assignments i need to turn next week)
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:07 PM) hi
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:07 PM) guys
@  Fire Blazer : (25 March 2019 - 10:43 PM) how things have changed
@  Elwood : (12 March 2019 - 08:31 AM) (a sigh somewhere between small and large)

Photo

Shadow Dragon: Evil Version

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

Oi! I have a new hack out! That's right!

This time it's a Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon hack. Recently I found out a lot more about hacking Shadow Dragon--how units are placed, starting classes, inventories, levels, allegiance, and more. I already had my own Nightmare Modules I made before that and text editing capabilities and portrait hacking capabilities. Add this all together and you know what? I pretty much have enough to make a really good hack!

Well, until I get the time to do such a thing, please do enjoy this hack of mine: It's called Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: Evil Version as you now control the enemies in Chapter 1 and fight against Marth and crew. In other words, the roles are reversed. But besides just changing allegiances, I also made it so that you control promoted, hacked units, with an epic hacked boss, and you fight against hacked, beasted up enemy units with uber inventory.

It's really interesting--at least I think it is, and it should be for you. I definitely recommend you play it. Don't be frightened because it's a Shadow Dragon hack. It's still fun and it's still good. lol.

Screenshots:

user posted imageuser posted image

Videos:

Gameplay Video [HD]
Alternate Gameplay Video [HD]

Downloads:

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: EVIL VERSION Download

Simply drag your clean, unedited Fire Emblem 11: Shadow Dragon (U) ROM onto the "Patch Applyer" and a new file called "*yourgame*-patched.nds" should appear. Play the patched ROM with an emulator such as no$GBA or Desmume and enjoy!

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET YOU BANNED, PERMANENTLY. :

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 colin345

colin345

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Drama, FE, Shakespeare, computer stuff, rock climbing, video games in general (mainly shooters)

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:25 PM

Looks cool, too bad I can't run it well sad.gif. Also, what is the link to the videos? Nothing happens when I click on it.
user posted image

"My High School girlfriend recently told me that I kiss like a stroke victim, which is weird that she has like that frame of reference you know? But you know I stopped and thought, you know, 'What would Jesus do?' so I didn't exist.

Just kidding, I took her out to dinner, ordered the bread, and told her to eat me."

-Bo Burnham

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:29 PM

I hadn't added the links to the videos yet. I just did so now, so check them out if you want to.

Also, why didn't patching work? Are you sure you're using a 64MB version of the Fire Emblem 11 Shadow Dragon (U) ROM (which I cannot give to you)?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 colin345

colin345

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Drama, FE, Shakespeare, computer stuff, rock climbing, video games in general (mainly shooters)

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

lol no, I meant my pc sucks and it lags WAAAY to much for it to be enjoyable.
user posted image

"My High School girlfriend recently told me that I kiss like a stroke victim, which is weird that she has like that frame of reference you know? But you know I stopped and thought, you know, 'What would Jesus do?' so I didn't exist.

Just kidding, I took her out to dinner, ordered the bread, and told her to eat me."

-Bo Burnham

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

Oh, I see... well, you could always try using no$GBA since that tends to lag less than Desmume but that's too bad if you can't play it... Alternatively you could use a flashcart

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

No$GBA is the best Nintendo DS Emulator I found.

Btw, this hack looks awesome(for the few FE11 hacks we have), I'll play it once I get some extra time.

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:03 AM

Desmume is really good too, it has a lot more features than no$GBA, but it's a little bit laggy compared to no$GBA.

^^Thanks and once you do play it let me know and enjoy it biggrin.gif

P.S. I'm going to make some more FE11 hacks at some point...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 someonewhodied

someonewhodied

?The Legit Hacker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Smash Bros Brawl<br><br>Hacking<br><br>Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time<br><br>Tales of Symphonia<br><br>Mario Kart Wii

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:37 AM

hey, finaly got npcs to work?
great, care to tell us how it happened? I cant seem to duplicate tha accident i had some months ago which got me some npcs...
-insert signature here-

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:47 AM

NPCs? I never got NPCs to work... o_O FE1 and FE11 don't have NPCs from what I know. The closest thing to an NPC would be an enemy with special AI which I could do, but... it's still not an exactly an NPC.

If you somehow did manage to get a lovely green NPC then do tell, that'd be awesome...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 someonewhodied

someonewhodied

?The Legit Hacker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Smash Bros Brawl<br><br>Hacking<br><br>Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time<br><br>Tales of Symphonia<br><br>Mario Kart Wii

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ January 01, 2010 12:47 am)
NPCs? I never got NPCs to work... o_O FE1 and FE11 don't have NPCs from what I know. The closest thing to an NPC would be an enemy with special AI which I could do, but... it's still not an exactly an NPC.

If you somehow did manage to get a lovely green NPC then do tell, that'd be awesome...

npcs as in bosses...
npc=non-player character so any character you cant use is a npc lol...

and anyway, im trying to get every single unit in-game on my save(I got 92 so far) including bosses, faceless, and normal characters...
-insert signature here-

#11 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:10 AM

Hahahah dang you got me there lol for FE I usually think of NPCs as the green units since that's how it has worked since like FE4. lol.

Good luck with that if you need any hacking done just ask

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#12 someonewhodied

someonewhodied

?The Legit Hacker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:27 AM

98 units now....getting to the 100 mark happy.gif. Nyna's portrait is a black,bald sillouette (however thats spelled) with a white question mark inside it.
-insert signature here-

#13 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:51 AM

lol Nice job

Nyna is probably like that because she isn't playable and there is no portrait set to her character data (if she even has character data). The black silhouette with a question mark is the blank/default portrait (same thing in GBA Fire Emblems too XD).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#14 someonewhodied

someonewhodied

?The Legit Hacker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

Im pretty sure that theres a limit to the amount of units you can have...

lets see:
512 kb=524272 lines
only 1/2 of that isnt filled with 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00s so
262136 usable lines in the save
PVP:
each character has 2 lines, stats take up 1 line, inventory takes up 10 lines, the card being used takes up 1 line, team name takes up 2 lines
x5= 80 lines for the pvp section + the 20 in between each team so 160 lines
Story: each character has 2 lines, stats take up 1 line, inventory takes up 10 lines, storage takes up 400 lines, current chapter takes 1 line, selected units takes 20 lines, character positions take 90 lines, # of forges takes 2 lines (Surprisingly, the game keeps track of the items you forge), gold takes 1 line
x3= 1642+(# of characters x 13)

Mid-save: each character has 2 lines, stats take up 1 line, inventory takes up 10 lines, storage takes up 400 lines, current chapter takes 1 line, selected units takes 20 lines, character positions take 90 lines, # of forges takes 2 lines, gold takes 1 line, Turn# takes 1 line.
x2=1300+(# of characters x 13)

Suspend:each character has 2 lines, stats take up 1 line, inventory takes up 10 lines, storage takes up 400 lines, current chapter takes 1 line, selected units takes 20 lines, character positions take 90 lines, # of forges takes 2 lines, gold takes 1 line, Turn# takes 1 line.
x1= 650+ (# of characters x 13)

and about 200000 lines of FFs and the rest are 00s or wifi data or FCs or Extras...

Im thinking the character limit would be around 300

Edit: I srsly doubt there are even 300 different characters including faceless ~_~
-insert signature here-

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

^Wow, that's a LOT of thinking. Niiice man. I think you should be able to get everyone. You know there is a character list included with my Nightmare modules if you are curious. tongue.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 someonewhodied

someonewhodied

?The Legit Hacker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

thats just an estimation....i only looked through one of my saves...

and also, if you open up your save in a hex editor, you can locate your wifi teams and save them as backups (as hex files)....i might ask com to make a pokesav style thing for Fire Emblem...if i can ever find his contact info
-insert signature here-

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

That's nice stuff, and it'd be great to have another FE11 editor besides a Japanese one that I have... although I probably won't use it much since I don't do much save hacking.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users