Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fire Blazer : (16 January 2018 - 08:01 PM) I could probably find out if I really wanted to, but............. it kind of sounds like a pain. XP
@  Fire Blazer : (16 January 2018 - 08:00 PM) rip @ birthday boy thing lol
@  Fire Blazer : (16 January 2018 - 08:00 PM) ugh. think I got the spam bots. sorry about that
@  Idiot : (15 January 2018 - 05:10 AM) I don't remember what his username was :(
@  Idiot : (13 January 2018 - 06:58 PM) Wow birthday boy has an intense username.
@  Fire Blazer : (13 January 2018 - 03:58 AM) *B ) not B), silly emoticon
@  Fire Blazer : (13 January 2018 - 03:58 AM) like you definitely do Valke, and some others too, XD
@  Fire Blazer : (13 January 2018 - 03:58 AM) yeah I figured, if you didn't say already. it's hard to tell though with typing, A) because I can't hear you and B) because it seems like most of my friends who don't speak English natively, still speak it PRETTY well
@  Valke : (12 January 2018 - 05:45 AM) Thank you for correcting my mistake! English isn't my native language ^^"
@  Fire Blazer : (11 January 2018 - 08:22 PM) TWEWY Switch port tho
@  xcrash1998 : (11 January 2018 - 05:30 PM) And another spambot, has been a while.
@  Fire Blazer : (10 January 2018 - 07:38 PM) anyway I'm glad it wasn't too bad of a situation, haha.
@  Fire Blazer : (10 January 2018 - 07:37 PM) "why does this sound weird" instead of "why does this sounds" weird. XD
@  Fire Blazer : (10 January 2018 - 07:37 PM) I think you were closer the first time.
@  Valke : (10 January 2018 - 06:50 AM) apparently my parents forgot to leave the house key when they left the house... :)
@  Valke : (10 January 2018 - 06:50 AM) *do
@  Valke : (10 January 2018 - 06:50 AM) thank you. i got in one hour after i posted that shout(why does this sounds weird)
@  Fire Blazer : (10 January 2018 - 01:30 AM) that's... actually kind of funny. and adventurous. and dangerous-sounding. XD. I don't have any stories like that (thankfully? lol), but I imagine being locked out is a pain, based on the impression I've gotten from other people, haha
@  Ichigopinkflash : (09 January 2018 - 04:32 PM) Ahh the college years so hilariously funny xD. That was a fun time back then to.
@  Ichigopinkflash : (09 January 2018 - 04:30 PM) I knew if I broke the railing my roommate would kill me. I thought about trying again with something else stacked but I'd already made a whole bunch of noise in my last attempt. My neighborhood was one of those neighborhood watch ones and it was like 2am and I had my work uniform on which was all black lmao. So I gave up and embarrassingly called my parents asking to stay with them the night cause I got locked out of my house lmao

Photo

Itís been awhile