Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Post Your Video Game Collection!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

It's a pretty straightforward topic, but ONLY POST PHYSICAL GAMES! Why? Because A) getting lists of digital games can be annoying and tedious B) they can get way too long if you're one of those people who buys insane amounts of games from Steam sales, Humble Bundles, etc., C) they aren't really collections in the normal sense, IMO; I really mean "physical collections", not a list of games in your digital library.

You can share them however you like, I'm choosing to just show the sides/labels because while the front box arts for games are usually pretty cool, it'd be way too much effort to show off the box art for all of these games (I'm lazy, I know).

Also, feel free to spark some discussion by asking people about the games they have, what's what, if it was any good, etc., it's more fun that way! So without further adieu...

3DS:

Lots of digital too, I don't even have a physical copy of Awakening yet, haha. Had to split this into two pictures.

3DS1.jpg

3DS2.jpg

Wii U:

Kinda hard to see the top ones, sorry about that. I have it split into 3 images too, but decided to just go with the one image one. Despite the Wii U not being out long, I think it's the console I have the most physical games for, possibly the most games overall (not sure), and I've enjoyed almost all of them and traded in way less than I did with the Wii and such, so I don't really regret it.

WiiU.jpg

Wii:

Traded in quite a few games for various reasons (Wii honestly wasn't a great console for hardcore gamers...), but I still have some leftover.

Wii.jpg

DS & GBA:

I hardly have any of these. Actually, I have more than what I showed here, and this goes for pretty much every console, but they're spread about a bit... like I don't have boxes for FE8 or Metroid Zero Mission, my KH1.5 doesn't have a normal case, Bravely Default is still in its Collector's Edition box IIRC, etc.

DS%20%26%20GBA.jpg

Vita:

Has a lot of digital games available, but physical... not so much. Still, I'm content with the system. (Imports are, from top to bottom, The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order, Oregairu: The Game [not it's real title but the real title is bleh >_>), The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II [AKA Trails of Cold Steel II], and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, which I wouldn't have gotten if I had any real hope of it getting localized...)

Vita.jpg

PSP:

I hid/blacked-out Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology at the bottom because it has a really ugly box (the GS replacement box for used games or whatever). Also might be missing some games, can't remember, but my PSP collection was never big. (The Japanese import is Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment... it's a pretty terrible game, for the record. Like, 5/10. I wanted to sell it, but you know, the language and all...)

PSP.jpg

PS3:

Again, two parts. Haven't beaten quite a few of these games. (Imports are, from top to bottom: Tales of Vesperia, The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki [AKA Trails of Cold Steel], Tales of Zestiria [...], Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [yes, once again I didn't expect this to get localized and I kind of regret buying it now since I could've and should've waited])

PS3_1.jpg

PS3_2.jpg

Various Other Console Games (Xbox 360, GameCube, PS2)

I don't have a lot of these, so I just keep them together. I actually have some more PS2 games hidden away in a drawer (I think... feels like it's been a long time since I've seen them, haha) but I don't have proper boxes for them and whatnot, so I didn't show them.

ConsoleOld.jpg

Miscellaneous Stuff, Limited Editions, etc.

I have quite a few of these and I just kind of dump them around. Limited editions, collector's editions, special items, lots of soundtracks, guides, an Ys art book signed by most of XSEED, stuff like that. Yes, I spend way too much of my money on video games. Yes, I have a job (or three) and no, I don't have much of a social life and that's part of why I can afford to spend money on this! XP Guys with girlfriends will tell you how costly they can be, just another reason I'm glad I don't have one #losertalk

Misc1.jpg

Misc2.jpg

Finally done. Glad I finally did this though. I guess it was worth the work. XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:34 AM

Umm... I'm super jealous of your collection, Blazer. I don't want to upload mine though because it's too much work and most of it is spread throughout my house.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:50 AM

Umm... I'm super jealous of your collection, Blazer. I don't want to upload mine though because it's too much work and most of it is spread throughout my house.

while it doesn't feel like it considering I usually don't actually play games half as much as I'd like to, it's probably safe to say I have some kind of obsession with it lol

and this alleged obsession happens to lean towards variety over playing the same few games for hundreds of hours, so yeah

point being... it's nice, but idk if it's worth being jealous over. it just means i have no life and nothing better to spend my money on =P #neeeeeerd

also if you ever manage to get your stuff together, I'd be happy to see it :) I find it interesting seeing what games people have in common and the like, especially if it's a game a lot of people don't have or if it's a game I can't get people to play with me because they don't have it (COUGH Bayonetta 2 online modes QQ) XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

Within immediate access I have:

PS3

Cross Edge

Skyrim

Neptunia V (haven't played beyond the beginning)

Wii

Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn

The Last Story

PSVita

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (only completed 3, haven't touched 2 yet)

3DS

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Super Smash Bros.
Rune Factory 4

PSP
Dissidia 012

Blazing Souls: Accelate

Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 4

PS2

Kingdom Hearts 2

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Dynasty Warriors 5

I'd list GBA stuff but the only cartridge I know that I still have is FE8 and that's because it happened to still be inside my GBASP. I don't have the cases for all of these and I don't take pride in any of them for being physical (I did really want the physical copy of Awakening, but I didn't actually like it that much after playing it compared to the GBA titles when considering how replayable it feels and now it's totally overshadowed by Fire Emblem:if anyway) so I don't feel like taking a picture either.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:48 AM

ooh, very nice. lots of RPGs, not too surprised =P

what'd you think of the MGS HD collection? did it run pretty well? also, how was The Last Story? I have it but haven't really played it myself... heh ._.'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

MGS runs well in that I didn't notice framerate issues or something. The controls never really got to me so I went through almost the entire game being a lost idiot, but I don't think that has to do with it being a port. It has a significant problem(for me) most stealth games have in that there are troublesome situations where your tools are simply not evident, basically something like a well-lighted room where there are guards that don't seem to have any blind spots. Additionally, because I was kind of too focused on playing it as a stealth game, every time I had to use the combat system to get over a situation I totally derped.

The Last Story has okay gameplay that makes decent use of the wiimote, and Silence told me it had the best videogame story he knows, but the ending/final boss explanation was weird as hell and the characters weren't particularly engaging. It's something that'll last you one good run but won't give you any real reason to go for a replay/NG+.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:43 PM

hmm, sounds like the Vita collection might be worth getting, then. there's a few MGS collections and whatnot, so I'm still kinda thinkin'...

also yeah, I feel like in almost all stealth games, you need to have combat skills as a back-up because there are quite a few situations where it might force you to use them... or it's even EASIER to use them than be stealthy... lol... practically a joke, even...

TLS... ehh, that sounds like something Silence would say, lol but I liked TWEWY's story better, I guess it's worth doing one quick run then, thanks for your honest opinion, and I'm glad my expectations have been lowered a bit; it's difficult to keep them in place when people are constantly hyping up a game, lol. though with TWEWY, it was hyped up and surpassed my expectations, so obviously that's just totally my kind of game, in terms of personal preferences and whatnot, haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

I very rarely see much hype for videogames after a week of its release. By then it just feels like everybody's either playing it or just talks about it casually. But then, I don't use social networking websites.

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

I very rarely see much hype for videogames after a week of its release. By then it just feels like everybody's either playing it or just talks about it casually. But then, I don't use social networking websites.

haha, I suppose... hype is usually one of those things you see more of as people's expectations grow wild due to hype trailers or sneak peaks at footage and whatnot, yeah. and it dies off pretty quickly since some people beat and upload and spoil games pretty fast. I do think people still talk about it, but the novelty of things just wears off really easily once you actually have it, and humans are such fickle creatures, so XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

None of my DS, GBA, SNES, N64, Xbox 360, or Xbox One games are included in this.

GamecubenlaMPFe.jpg

b5dtPJB.jpg

uBe8SL2.jpg

20jicId.jpg

Wii

ZuDhdUD.jpg

Rest of my Wii games are with the game cube pictures.

3DS

9imINWH.jpg

PS Vita (my smallest collection)

tKuFvTh.jpg

PS3

CfSfWQQ.jpg

Wii U

AGPBfFK.jpg

#11 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:34 AM

Th only thing I have in my immediate game collection that I'm happy with owning is my Bonus Edition of Metroid Prime... I'll post a picture of one game, maybe?

Also, nice gamecube collection, Voffie.

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 06:34 AM

oh my gosh so many Gamecube games I'm impressed send me some of those

any Spyro games you suggest, since you seem to have multiple?

no Bayonetta/Bayo 2 yet, QQ lol

also I didn't really pin you down as much of a Star Wars fans, were any of the games shown good? I usually stay away from anything that didn't start off as a game franchise, for various reasons... mostly because they tend to be bad. I make some exceptions for anime games and sports games, but yeah... licensed titles, bargain bin stuff, you can see from my collection I have very few of those (and what little I did I probably sold lol)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

oh my gosh so many Gamecube games I'm impressed send me some of those

any Spyro games you suggest, since you seem to have multiple?

no Bayonetta/Bayo 2 yet, QQ lol

also I didn't really pin you down as much of a Star Wars fans, were any of the games shown good? I usually stay away from anything that didn't start off as a game franchise, for various reasons... mostly because they tend to be bad. I make some exceptions for anime games and sports games, but yeah... licensed titles, bargain bin stuff, you can see from my collection I have very few of those (and what little I did I probably sold lol)

While I don't have them, the original 3 are really good games. Enter the Dragonfly is properly the worst of all of the ones I own. There is another Game Cube title called A Hero's Tail that I enjoy. As for the Wii ones, they're pretty good. Second one, Eternal Nights is my least favorite.

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:22 PM

While I don't have them, the original 3 are really good games. Enter the Dragonfly is properly the worst of all of the ones I own. There is another Game Cube title called A Hero's Tail that I enjoy. As for the Wii ones, they're pretty good. Second one, Eternal Nights is my least favorite.

gracias para los informaciones

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

Unfortunately i can't do this in picture form because my phone doesn't take pictures right now for whatever reason(stopped working like a year ago, still can't figure out why), but here we go anyway

3ds:
Xenoblade chronicles 3d
Final fantasy theatrythm
Pokemon alpha sapphire
Super smash brothers
Etrian odyssey untold/2
Cubic ninja
FE awakening
Blazblue continuum shift 2
Mariokart 7
Monster Hunter 3/4 ultimate
Shin megami tensei 4
Project X Zone
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
Tales of the abyss
Tekken 3d prime
Dragon quest monsters terry no wonderland 3d

Ds:
Magical starsign
Need for speed undercover(i have this?)
Puzzle quest
FE shadow Dragon
Kirby squeak squad
Advance wars days of ruin
Final fantasy 3
Dragon quest monsters
Dragon quest 9
Drawn to life

Pc:
Elder scrolls anthology box thing
Stein's gate
Baldur's gate

Ps2:
Dragon quest 8
Shin megami tensei 3
Persona 4
Dragon ball z budokai 2
Tekken 5
Virtua fighter 4 evolution
Kessen 1,2,3
Ratchet and clank

Ps3:
Valkyria chronicles
Final fantasy X/X2 hd
Tales of symphonia chronicles
Tekken tag tournament 2

Wii:
Mariokart wii
Drawn to life the next chapter(no idea where this came from. Nobody in my family has played it)
Final fantasy crystal chronicles: the Crystal bearer
A boy and his blob

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

aww man, pictures are so much cooler though, haha. well, at least you shared, sharing is better than not sharing, right? XP

hmm, definitely an RPG fan, from my perspective. is the 3DS DQ game an import by any chance? :o

also see a fair # of fighting games

a nice collection, overall =O

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:47 PM

I do love me some rpgs. Fighting games are also a big contender for favorite genre though.

Dq 3ds is an import(actually just started a thread about it earlier this morning >.>)

#18 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:41 PM

Voffie's unspoilered videogame collection is really annoying to scroll past. >_>

I kind of wish there were (more?) from-back fighting games. Like there's this one minigame in Fate/Unlimited Codes where they literally take the game's engine and just move the camera behind your character, and suddenly it feels completely different. I think the closest thing we have that's common right now would be PvP in MMOs (which is actually really different), and Dissidia (which still feels more like a PvP ARPG.)

I guess I shouldn't really be the one to say that when I'm not even good at 2D-view fighting games though. (I'm still at the point where control schemes baffle me, in spite of having played them forever.)

#19 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:36 PM

Voffie's unspoilered videogame collection is really annoying to scroll past. >_>

I kind of wish there were (more?) from-back fighting games. Like there's this one minigame in Fate/Unlimited Codes where they literally take the game's engine and just move the camera behind your character, and suddenly it feels completely different. I think the closest thing we have that's common right now would be PvP in MMOs (which is actually really different), and Dissidia (which still feels more like a PvP ARPG.)

I guess I shouldn't really be the one to say that when I'm not even good at 2D-view fighting games though. (I'm still at the point where control schemes baffle me, in spite of having played them forever.)

Sorry about that.

I'm not fixing it.

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

sounds interesting but too risky for anyone to try and do it now and be relatively successful with it *shrugs*

I generally still just smash buttons while having a few moves I actually know, when it comes to fighting games. for instance, if you have a projectile move, knowing what it is, for the sake of zoning, is important. and ofc, gotta know how to jump/jump-dash/guard, but real combos and whatnot? pfft. as if I'd know that

Sorry about that.

I'm not fixing it.

LOL

is mine better because it's not as huge? XP

yeah, something about Voffie's big images kinda makes my eyes hurt, just a bit >>;

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users