Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Osama bin Laden

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

That Son of a Bitch Piece of Shit is finally dead...

Even if you dislike/hate Obama, you have to congratulate him and all the men and women of the military who helped bring him down.

So thank you Mr. Obama.

RIP Everyone who died to Al Qaeda in war or 9-11.
Posted Image

#2 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

Today is a good day for not only the US, but also for the whole world. This is definitely the greatest achievement so far by Obama, possibly what his presidency will be remembered for.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#3 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:22 AM

And Probably one of the only reasons he (may) get re-elected
Posted Image

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

user posted image

Only fox...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#5 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

Meh. Osama being dead doesn't change anything. The War on Terror is as useless as the War on Drugs. The only thing this might change is who the guns are being pointed at.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#6 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

I LOL at ppl giving credit to Obama just because he happens to be commander-in-chief. All he did was give the go ahead. He didn't collect the intel. He didn't perform the raid. He just said, "yea go ahead". The credit/thanks lies with US special forces and the Navy S.E.A.L.S that actually did the raid.
user posted image

#7 Aleph_Zero

Aleph_Zero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

As Kensai said, it doesnt change anything. Its safe to asume that Osama was only a simbol for al-qaeda, not its leader or a high officer. Who would put some weight on a 70 year old men who is been looked for some of the strongest countries in the world?
Though it is pretty convenient and ironic. He was killed in the same day that Hitler was... And Obama now doesnt have to worry about the next election...
Osama Bin Laden was a monster? Yes.
He deserved death? Yes.
Should we celebreate? No. It would be the same as opening a beer and smile back in 9/11.

(I apologize if its hard to understand what im trying to say o_o)

#8 Fitz24

Fitz24

The man, the myth, the Fitz.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Grey Tensho @ May 2 2011, 02:01 PM)
I LOL at ppl giving credit to Obama just because he happens to be commander-in-chief. Obama just said, "yea go ahead". The credit/thanks lies with US special forces and the Navy S.E.A.L.S that actually did the raid.

I agreed with this 100%.
People think Obama did all this but he really didn't. This mission I believe was planned a while ago, and they decided to just do it.

Was is needed? Yes
Will Obama get re-elected because of this? I hope not. I don't want him to get re-elected because he gave the S.E.A.L.S. the go ahead. I'd rather him get re-elected on his own terms.
user posted image

Check out my Let's Plays!
http://www.youtube.c...tz?feature=mhum

Leif is the greatest character ever.

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

People do bad things and then get shot for it all the time. Even people who just order people to do bad things die all the time.

Does Osama really need a topic? I dunno. I guess you could argue he killed a lot, but then again he hasn't really done a lot, and it almost seems like we're honoring him for the bad things he did do.

Just my jumbled feelings on it, I am mostly indifferent to him being alive or dead...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 thedespised2166

thedespised2166

The official Director of Classic Legends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Super Smash Bros. Brawl<br>FE 6-8, 10<br><br>Animating, chatting with friends, etc.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:03 AM

Nah, we're just kicking a corpse basically. And giving gratitude to a man who shouldn't recieve the glory. Rather we should give it to the man who killed him.

The nearest one we can congradulate whom is also on this forum would be Grey.
So "WOOHOO! GO GREY!" Would be our retort if we had the brain of the average american whom congradulates Osbama.

Quick question to Blazer's little exclamation.
If this site, the internet and all of us were in the 1950's and all of us were on this forum, would you say the same thing about Hitler rather than Obsama?

Don't take the O(s/b)ama joke seriously...
The Classic Legends producer is currently working on: Preview
user posted image
Other sigs (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
What Color Are You...?

user posted image
(No it is not the Heath from FE7! It's a character from my series that's similar to him.)

user posted image

#11 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

I live in NY, I know a few people that were hurt because of 9/11. At the moment, I was like 6, I didnt understand but looking back, it seems unbearable.

#12 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Green @ May 2 2011, 09:09 PM)
I live in NY, I know a few people that were hurt because of 9/11. At the moment, I was like 6, I didnt understand but looking back, it seems unbearable.

6? Damn I was 12 when it happend.
user posted image

#13 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

I was... almost six...

Which is, I think, why this doesn't mean as much to me as to other people.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#14 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

I was 5, but I (Like to think that I am) A lot smarter than most people my age, and I understood it a little more than probably most people in my school and just knew that it was really bad. I agree with Despised on the Hitler "analogy" though. I do agree though, it could be a bad thing as Al Qaeda just might be So ****ing pissed that they actually launch another attack on the USA, and that it would be awful. And I doubt the guy the Killed bin Laden doesn't really care so much for the credit seeming as there was like a 35million dollar or so Bounty on bin Laden's head.
Posted Image

#15 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

My AP teacher said he half wanted to see Obama walk up to the podium with a check for however big the bounty was. That'd be pretty cool.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

I'm reminded of One Piece... bounties... does a man like him really need a bounty for ppl to want to kill him? :\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 Dave Strider

Dave Strider

Knight of Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:life, the universe, and everything

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

I was 6 and it took me a few years to actually get it, but it was definitely a good thing. Death isn't really something to be celebrated, but this is a time where I think it's acceptable to a point (not like partying, but more of feeling, I dunno, like something really big has been done about 9/11). My dad was scheduled to go to the World Trade Center that day, and while that's not really at all the same thing as what those close to victims of the 9/11 felt, I think it's about time he got justice.

... I do not, however, want Obama re-elected because of this, and were I able to vote the next election it still probably wouldn't be for him. :/ But it's better than the alternative. Imagine how idiotic it would have been had he said no. mellow.gif
This won't be removed unil I feel like it- started 10/24/2009
user posted image
--
QUOTE (Felover3 @ December 20, 2009 06:50 pm)
Captain Pheonix Wright to High Tier!
What's that, you say he isn't a Captain?
OBJECTION!

#18 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:47 AM

"America...F*CK YEAH"

But really. His death is great because it's a victory for the American people, and the world no longer has to fear him. While it won't stop terrorism and the reins of al-Quaida will just be handed off to someone else, it doesn't matter. This a good win. And America needs the morale right now.
user posted image

#19 Germanicus

Germanicus

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:fire emblem<br>running<br>most rpgs (radiata stories, skies of arcadia, and so on)<br>the ladies(of course)<br>History

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

It's really more a moral thing then anything. It just means there's one less homicidal jihadist maniac in a huge organization of homecidal jihadist maniacs. But those directly affected should at least feel justice has been served.

#20 RosesRequiem

RosesRequiem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, anime, drawing, writing, acting, singing, movies, music, video games. Narrow it down, prolly something you like.

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

I'm not happy, nor sad because of this event. I wish there could have been another way to do things, such as simply taking him into custody and have him live the rest of his days in a prison to recant his actions in a proper form. This is also something that must be said. To those that celebrated like it was the greatest thing in the world for us to slaughter him in retribution for what he has been doing for over 20 years, then you have to think you're no better than they were at any given point during the earlier periods of their terror attacks. Yes, it may be a good thing to have taken down a major world underground power, but we, in all reality, killed something we created.
user posted image
The Greil Mercenaries, bringing you awesome characters since its inception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users