Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Homosexual, Bisexual, and transexual people

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Ezra

Ezra

ring a bell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:15 PM

I wouldn't say every teenage girl but I get what your saying.

also when I said give up eating I was refering to stop eating forever not just for a religious holiday, but you do have a good example with lent and Im pretty sure the muslim thing was called ramadan or something? not completely sure but im pretty sure it begins with an R.

#42 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

Ramadan does sound right. Googlebot, please confirm.

I think the general consensus on the forum is that homosexuals can be cool people. But to be fair, it might be overcompensation of wanting to seem like they're not anti-homosexual when they really are...
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#43 Mage Girl

Mage Girl

Mage (Obviously)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:J-Pop Idols and Anime... mostly

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jul 25 2010, 01:35 PM)
a few days after that she said she was straight again, so thats enough evidence to tell me thats it IS a choice.

Actually, often teenagers will go through periods of curiosity about having relationships with the same sex, or opposite sex in some cases. That could easily result in someone identifying as bisexual, then later saying they're straight.

Another thing that you may not have thought of is that she could have said she was straight again because you did say you were against it, and even with you later saying you'd accept her, she could have been worried that you might not accept her quite the same knowing she was bisexual.

It's not far fetched for someone to come out, then pretend it was a phase or a joke or whatever if they're worried they won't be completely accepted for it.

Based off all that, I personally find your evidence that it's a choice very flimsy.

#44 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Mage Girl @ Jul 26 2010, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Ezra @ Jul 25 2010, 01:35 PM)
a few days after that she said she was straight again, so thats enough evidence to tell me thats it IS a choice.

Actually, often teenagers will go through periods of curiosity about having relationships with the same sex, or opposite sex in some cases. That could easily result in someone identifying as bisexual, then later saying they're straight.

Another thing that you may not have thought of is that she could have said she was straight again because you did say you were against it, and even with you later saying you'd accept her, she could have been worried that you might not accept her quite the same knowing she was bisexual.

It's not far fetched for someone to come out, then pretend it was a phase or a joke or whatever if they're worried they won't be completely accepted for it.

Based off all that, I personally find your evidence that it's a choice very flimsy.

This ^

Can't tell you how many times Katie had changed her mind over wether she was bi or not.
user posted image

#45 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jul 25 2010, 10:35 AM)
well I have an indecisive opinion on this whole thing, I used to be completely 100% against it, why? because, yes religion and because I grew up hearing from my parents that its bad and sinful.

the reason I stopped being 100% against it was because my exgirlfriend within the first few months of our relationship told me she was bisexual and asked me how I felt about it, I didn't want to say it but I had to tell the truth, she was then crying a river of tears and I felt like a terrible person, the next day I told her I accepted her for who she was, then she was really happy, but then  a few days after that she said she was straight again, so thats enough evidence to tell me thats it IS a choice.

Also know someone that is a lesbian, she goes to church and is religious, and so was my exgirlfriend so thats what made me realize that religion isn't an excuse for this.

so now I'm not 100% against it, but im not 100% accepting of it either, im not gonna be a jerk to someone because of it, but I have no idea what makes a person attracted to who they are attracted to, but I'm 100% straight and it's none of my business what sex other people are attracted to, its their life not mine, they have the right to make whatever choices they want.

also in church today my pastor said " love your family, love your friends, love your neighbor and even love your enemies"

even if homosexuality and bisexuality is bad according to the bible, and even if it does make them my  "enemies"  I am to treat them like I would my family and friends.

I'll post my response tomorrow when I'm not sleepy.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#46 thedespised2166

thedespised2166

The official Director of Classic Legends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Super Smash Bros. Brawl<br>FE 6-8, 10<br><br>Animating, chatting with friends, etc.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

I find homosexuality as well as bisexuality completely fine.
I only don't want to know who is or what that person is doing in homosexual terms.
NO I am not homophobic. Like I said, I find it fine.
The Classic Legends producer is currently working on: Preview
user posted image
Other sigs (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
What Color Are You...?

user posted image
(No it is not the Heath from FE7! It's a character from my series that's similar to him.)

user posted image

#47 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:32 PM

Homosexuality? Go for it. Not my game but hey, if that's you, you should have the right to do it.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TRISEXUALITY THOUGH THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING
user posted image

#48 squirrelhero

squirrelhero

Flame King

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Anime&amp;Manga, Japanese stuff, Fire Emblem, Hacking a bit, teh lulz

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

My gf's brother is a homosexual, which means he has a lot of friends like that. So I'm actually around them often. They still want me to go out clubbing with them when I turn 21. I'm not homophobic, but I do get weirded out by crossdressers...thems just scary people. >_>
user posted image
Yeah, it's legit.
user posted image

#49 Punk_azzz

Punk_azzz

Optimal Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:club, discussion

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:43 AM

Well it all narrows down to simple statement guys there are two ways of looking at this scenario
Religious and Worldly
IF it is looked at through the eyes of the Holy Bible or in my case the Holy Qu'ran or the Holy Torait , Holy Injeel and Holy Zaboor thus speaking of globally the 5 holy books of God Not being straight is a Sin of a very high degree which i hope we all agree on but this is a fact that something that I my self do not want to believe but I have to as it is a part of our religions.All these books also tell us something else that you do not have the right to judge others as you who your self are wrong in many ways you your self do not know might be equivalent to him in the matter of sins.Hence we come to a conclusion that The ultimate Justice is the judgment of god which cannot be compared to any power in the universe i think we all agree on that now secondly if one is to commit a sin that sin can only be spared If god wishes himself not you not the Priest not the Monk not the Qari not the Pandith and neither the Molana have the ability to forgive that sin now the conclusion to these two statements.
If one has no right to forgive he neither has the right to judge so If if one is committing a sin he will be judged by god you have no right to judge him until and unless that sin is affecting you so we should treat them very normally as we treat others and have no problems with them as what he does wrong is gonna damage himself not you its as simple as that

well this is only my own interpretation on this topic I'm not saying this is official or anything but its what I believe
user posted image
How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

#50 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and use the same size text for this whole post.

There's two ways of looking at homosexuality, worldly and religiously.
Worldly: Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, no one cares.
Religiously: Let's go with Christianity, even though, you know, it's not even popular anymore. If you believe in that fake god you have to decide whether you believe in the old testament or the new testament.
Old: If you're not fat and rich, or a non-virgin before married, don't have kids, god hates you, you're going to hell. Congratulations to those who are fat, rich, married, and have kids. God loves you, and wants you to eat your children.
New: God forgives everything. So go ahead and stick your dick in whatever you want.

smile.gif That's it for today's edition of choose your own adventure.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users