Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Rate That Character Day 13: Lon'Qu

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

This is self explanatory, You all rate the Character of the Day on a scale 1-10, but this series will have the ratings separated in four categories: Main Game, Postgame, Characterization, and Personal.

Anyway, get voting!

Main Game-This will address how well the character performs and contributes in the main story campaign.

Postgame-This will tackle how much usefulness characters have in the postgame/DLC content. Be it through being an active unit, supporting unit, or how good a parent the character can be for the 2nd gen.

Characterization-This will be how much you liked the character in the supports or story.

Personal- This category will be how how was YOUR experience with the character, like getting RNG Blessed or Screwed, the recruitment chapter they had, etc.

Favourite Marriage Pairing: Should be obvious

Day: 1: Chrom
Day 2: Tactician
Day 3: Lissa
Day 4: Frederick
Day 5: Sully
Day 6: Virion
Day 7: Stahl
Day 8: Vaike
Day9: Starcraft Miriel
Day 10: Sumia
Day 11: Kellam
Day 12: Donnel

Day 13: Lon'Qu
Main Game:
Post Game:
Characterization:
Personal:
Marriage:

Go go go
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:12 AM

Main Game: 7/10 - solid unit I guess, comes early enough... kinda weak and dies easily though I think, tbh he wouldn't really turn out great for me.
Post Game: 6/10 - felt like he slowed down and uh idk... parents seem less good for post-game in general since they take longer to max out than kids (i.e. you can have kids max out stats at level 10, promote them, and they get a lot of experience and are easier to max out again, whereas parents take more levels and are slower overall idk if that makes sense but whatevz)
Characterization: 7/10 cliche but has a couple interesting points, actually has a slightly dark backstory which is somewhat rare in Awakening (it's all relative) though it's not fleshed out much but whatever.
Personal: 8/10, somewhat likeable, obvious cliche but whatever
Marriage: Meriel or whoever (the mage girl, sorry it feels like it's been forever since I played Awakening) because of some hilarious supports. though in general the dude is a chick magnet since he's afraid of chicks and that just makes them want to get him even more lol (Cordelia is also solid)... uh stat-wise idk, I only find merit in how funny or interesting the supports are which even that I usually don't care for haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

Bump
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#4 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

Main Game: 4/10. In a game full of units capable of striking twice, hitting hard, and tanking, it's hard for me to justify picking a character which only does 2 of the 3. He comes on a chapter you'll need to throw everybody you have in a shell game to get two fragile units back into formation, followed by a map where you have to wall off so many sections by physically keeping a unit alive and protecting the area, so he'll have uses. He generally fades late game though as that fragility lets him down.
Post Game: Abstain
Characterization: 3/10. Really, only one support really helps him out. Damn you exposition bot Cherche. But really, that's a pretty cool conversation and explains a tonne about his character.
Personal: 3/10. Stab...stab...stab...crap. (Restarts level). If the AI didn't insistently suicide man after man, hoping to force you restart (and instead treated this like a war game), he'd be better. But as is, he'll either kill everything, get drone jammed, or take a couple bad bounces. My luck has been the third option.
Marriage: Abstain

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#5 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Main Game: 7/10 slow to start but he's worth it in the long run. Going straight for swordmaster to pick up swordfaire makes him better, then slidng him on over to assassin for more strength.
Post Game: 8/10 still use him a lot. Low strength cap is annoying but hey thats what Limit Breaker is for right
Characterization: 7/10 Kind of a cliche silent tough guy but his fear of women never ceases to be hilarious.
Personal: 8/10 Always really liked him, but I was always one to like Myrmidons/Swordmasters.
Marriage: First playthru, Nowi. It was just so cute. Plus having Astra on Nah was epic. Last two playthrus, Cordella. I use him to pass on Swordfaire to Severa so she's strong early on.
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users