Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mig64 : (09 July 2020 - 09:46 PM) It's a tragedy over here, we still haven't reached US levels yet but our own government is working really hard to surpass you guys. They're so committed to not fight the pandemic one might think they're using it for genocidal purposes. Some of our legal experts even filed charges against our president for crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court.
@  Mig64 : (09 July 2020 - 09:40 PM) Good to know Switzerland is doing fine, I really envy you guys in that regard, hahahaaaha. And yeah, I've been following some news about the US, Blazer. It's good to know you're staying safe, what with all those people somehow equating social distancing with communism and all sorts of conspiracy theories. It actually reminds me a lot about my own situation here in Brazil.
@  Fire Blazer : (09 July 2020 - 08:53 PM) it's pretty bad over here (the U.S.A.) though how bad depends on where exactly in it one is talking about... I'm basically still just quarantined, even if I wanted to go out it's honestly a bit stressful
@  xcrash1998 : (05 July 2020 - 09:14 PM) what about you
@  xcrash1998 : (05 July 2020 - 09:14 PM) Switzerland is pretty much all clean by now
@  Mig64 : (30 June 2020 - 08:24 PM) By the way, is everyone alright? What with the ongoing pandemic and everything...
@  Mig64 : (30 June 2020 - 08:22 PM) :(
@  Fire Blazer : (13 June 2020 - 05:21 AM) :(
@  Fire Blazer : (13 June 2020 - 05:21 AM) not really, it's pretty dead around here
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2020 - 06:53 PM) Anyway, did I miss anything?
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2020 - 06:25 PM) Whew, I FINALLY got my password right
@  Fire Blazer : (24 May 2020 - 11:23 AM) sigh
@  xcrash1998 : (24 April 2020 - 12:35 PM) I will let blazer know
@  Fujisaki : (23 April 2020 - 08:16 PM) Yeah, sure. Hopefully that'll be more livelier than here.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 April 2020 - 09:37 AM) Just came here after I saw you replying to my PM lol
@  xcrash1998 : (23 April 2020 - 09:36 AM) We have a discord now, maybe you want to join
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:33 PM) Oh well. If anyone's interested, hit me up on discord. I'm usually active on there...
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:17 PM) Thought the place would liven up with Three Houses being released last year...lol...whoops.
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:13 PM) HOLY FUCK I REMEMBERED MY LOGIN SHIT.
@  Fire Blazer : (18 March 2020 - 03:18 AM) hope everyone is managing ok...

Photo

Fire Emblem Rebirth [DS]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:11 PM

Fire Emblem Rebirth is an FE11 (DS) hack. It was a forum hack that was on our old forum but I lost the huge post and development stuff when the forum was shut down unexpectedly.

The patching method is a little meh and there aren't THAT many changes, but if you are looking to play the game with a little more spazazz, feel free to do it. I'm not reposting the whole topic because 1) I don't have it and 2) it'd take hours to re-create it.

Enjoy, I guess.

Download FERebirth

Oh btw, if you know what character you replaced in the game feel free to post and mention it; some of the replaced names are just names I made up as well so that the characters have new names, and I also messed with other characters stats.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Ahhh, I remember this hack...
I replaced Doga on it, hehe, I was a killing machine! xD

It was a fun experience, after some chapters I basically used only me and Marth, I would kill everyone(and leave some near-death enemies to Marth so he could get stronger) and Marth seized the throne. XP

#3 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

Woah dude. Massive Necro Post. <.<
I'll probably try it out if I can get the emulator to work properly.

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#4 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ August 19, 2009 03:08 pm)
Woah dude. Massive Necro Post. <.<
I'll probably try it out if I can get the emulator to work properly.

o.o
Sorry, I didn't know, I found it at the Patch Directory and just commented.
I didn't look at the date.

Also, this is a hack to be remembered(after all, is the first Fire Emblem DS Forum Hack, right?). rolleyes.gif

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:13 PM

^Yes indeed, a simple one but a hack nonetheless! I do those kind of things, I like to be the first person to do things. Heheh. Maybe some day I will make more of a legit FE Shadow Dragon hack. If only I could edit inventories and starting placements... *sighs*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users