Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

What Video Games are you Playing currently?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

I swore we had one of these but it must've died off or disappeared, never the less let's start once again here.

I got quite a few games out of the Steam Sale and I was planning on checking them out. Was currently playing Fallout 3 and it's been good thus far.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#2 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

Warriors Orochi 3 (360), Dragon's Dogma (360), Killing Floor (PC), Dungeon Defenders (PC), Airmech (PC), and I think that's it.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#3 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 2 & 3 (rarely), Skyrim, Limbo, Minecraft, and Borderlands.

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#4 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ Jul 20 2012, 09:59 PM)
  Dragon's Dogma (360),

Yeah Dragon's Dogma! I played through that in June. Very fun, awesome combat.

Uh let's see... Currently playing: FE Path of Radiance (derp) and Kingdom's of Amalur: Reckoning

And honestly it's not uncommon for me to take a half hour before bed to play through a random chapter of Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones so I guess those count too XD
user posted image

#5 ?????

?????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

Playing FF6 on my PSP, well, on SNES in the west it was 3, stupid how they did that, but whatever. Not like the ones they missed were any good anyway.

I've also been playing SWTOR and the new Batman Lego II with my girlfriend.
Been keen to try out Prof. Layton and the Lost Spectre or whatever, haven't gotten around to it yet though.
user posted image
:??????:

#6 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:49 AM

Dragon's Dogma is so good Bobryk. I just don't have the time to play it.

And uh. Let's see. Final Fantasy 2 rocked. Final Fantasy 3 rocked. Final Fantasy 5 rocked. Yeah, they kinda missed pretty much half of the good Final Fantasy main series.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#7 Echo-279

Echo-279

The Gray Ghost.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:59 AM

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and PMD: Explorers of Sky.
Darkness will reclaim what the Light had created.

I will not remove this until i beat Bloody Palace mode in DMC 3.

" Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to? think they're invincible...I bet you do too, Buddy."

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM)
Welcome to FEShrine, where our core members are lurkers and bots.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Feb 20 2013, 05:01 AM)
I hate you, Ryoku. Jk. Happy birthday, Ryoku! Hope you have a long and fulfilling year ahead of you.

Quote it

user posted image

#8 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ Jul 22 2012, 10:49 PM)
And uh. Let's see. Final Fantasy 2 rocked. Final Fantasy 3 rocked. Final Fantasy 5 rocked. Yeah, they kinda missed pretty much half of the good Final Fantasy main series.

I enjoyed every Final Fantasy game up until after X; don't know why, I just feel that the series lost its flair afterwards.

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#9 ?????

?????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

I played FFX first. Since then, I've played all of them in one form or another, aside from the MMOs and IX, which I want to play, yet also not to, idk.

Personally, I feel the best are VI, VIII, X and the upcoming Versus game(I really, really hope.)

I'm not a fan of the too typical RPG, all of the ones before VI came across as this, other than a few differing aspects. Well, IV was different in it's story, somewhat, but overall I didn't really think it was all that good as a game on it's own.

I get the feeling that if the entire series wasn't called Final Fantasy and had to succeed on it's own, half of it would bomb so hard.
user posted image

#10 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

FE7 (PMU), FE8, FE10, Hitman: Blood Money, Wario Land 4, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Terraria, L4D2, TF2

I'd been thinking of getting a rom of Wario Land 2, my old favorite Gameboy game, but I need to finish a couple on the list first. Seriously.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#11 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

Zelda skyward sword
Pikmin 1
FE radiant dawn
Various FE7 hacks
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#12 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Currently playing:

1. Pokemon Sapphire
2. Pokemon Emerald
3. Pokemon FireRed (when it doesn't crap out.)
4. Pokemon HeartGold
5. Pokemon Platinum
6. Pokemon Black

#13 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

It's going to take a while to catch 'em all...

#14 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

Skyrim cause I just got the Dawngaurd DLC and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#15 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (????? @ Jul 24 2012, 05:18 AM)
I played FFX first. Since then, I've played all of them in one form or another, aside from the MMOs and IX, which I want to play, yet also not to, idk.

Personally, I feel the best are VI, VIII, X and the upcoming Versus game(I really, really hope.)

I'm not a fan of the too typical RPG, all of the ones before VI came across as this, other than a few differing aspects. Well, IV was different in it's story, somewhat, but overall I didn't really think it was all that good as a game on it's own.

I get the feeling that if the entire series wasn't called Final Fantasy and had to succeed on it's own, half of it would bomb so hard.

Yeah... As soon as you say you like FF8 and FF10, your opinion becomes pretty worthless. No offense, it's just one of those facts of life.

If they weren't called Final Fantasy, 8 and on would have failed hardcore. And the reason they are "typical RPG" is because they defined the genre. Damn kids.

Also, to kick you in the groin, because I can, Versus was cancelled a few days ago.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#16 ?????

?????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ Jul 26 2012, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (シーグッマ @ Jul 24 2012, 05:18 AM)

Yeah... As soon as you say you like FF8 and FF10, your opinion becomes pretty worthless. No offense, it's just one of those facts of life.

If they weren't called Final Fantasy, 8 and on would have failed hardcore. And the reason they are "typical RPG" is because they defined the genre. Damn kids.

Also, to kick you in the groin, because I can, Versus was cancelled a few days ago.

I find it funny that just because my tastes are different than yours, you refute my opinion completely? An opinion is incapable of being worthless.

I find it funny how you stated that VIII and on would fail, obviously you omitted VII, which pretty much suggests the same in that you're opinion is invalid. It isn't though, but it's still pretty idiotic to refute someone's opinion when they say they like VIII and X when you don't in any way refer VII to be as bad, because in all truthfulness, VIII and X pretty much crap all over VII.

Plus, Final Fantasy didn't define the genre, maybe you're thinking of Dragon Quest. Lol.
Lol, "damn kids", just how old are you?

Ah, I see, you're one of those stupid people who actually put value to the things Kotaku puts in their articles. Just so you know, the group over at that site are a bunch of mind-numbing retards, just like the people who believe the crappy rumors they say.

On July 24, 2012, Yoichi Wada confirmed that the rumor was false and that the game is still in development.

Nice try though, though you failed at "kicking me in the groin". Imbecile.
user posted image

#17 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

So much drama these days >_>...

I don't understand what Kensai's point was (I never do) but he's usually a blunt troll, so I wouldn't worry too much Nickt. I agree with you, though, he shouldn't try to tell you that his opinion is superior or anything along those lines.
Posted Image

#18 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

Whatever happened to liking all of the main FF games...oh wait, that's just me.

Anyways, enough arguing. If you want to thrash it out (nicely), go make an FF general tongue.gif

So;

P3P
FE8
Going to start FFT:WoTL soon.
FIFA12

I have others that are dormant somewhere.

#19 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (bblues @ Jul 26 2012, 05:42 AM)
Whatever happened to liking all of the main FF games...oh wait, that's just me.

Nope! Me too! Well...I've only played 1-6 and 13 but still. Enjoyed them all at least enough to finish and get something out of them (yes, even 13. For some reason I really had fun playing it).

No playstation growing up so I missed 7 through 12 and all the others >.>
user posted image

#20 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

And then there's me who doesn't like any of them.

Anyways, I'm currently playing Crusader Kings II. I pull another game up on occasion, but currently that's the one I have a solid campaign going in.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users