Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

?????'s Content

There have been 77 items by ????? (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95615 Fire Emblem: Dimensional Rift

Posted by ????? on 12 August 2012 - 04:36 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

QUOTE (Axel @ Aug 12 2012, 02:17 PM)
No offense, but your representation of Riku makes me cringe.

'Naw, don't say that, I think it's cute. =3
/sarcasm

#95611 ????????

Posted by ????? on 12 August 2012 - 02:39 AM in Galleries

user posted image
Enter the valorous Vent-Captain Lynch Grimhilde, the mind behind the Arbor Assault which gave way to Aruceidyia's armies taking over Lyineir.
Captain Grimhilde currently serves in the Grand-Class Vent-Ship Alexandria, at the helm of a two-hundred man crew and a fleet of two Eclipse-Class Vent-Ships and five Battery-Class Vent-Ships.

#95609 Portrait Formatting Help

Posted by ????? on 12 August 2012 - 02:22 AM in Spriting & GFX

That's Nayr's tedious method of finding the mouth and eye frames of a mug. Not only does it not have them all, it requires more work than is needed, but eh. *shrug*

#95581 Portrait Formatting Help

Posted by ????? on 11 August 2012 - 02:26 AM in Spriting & GFX

Maybe it doesn't work because some idiot jpeg'd it.

Moron.

#95559 ????????

Posted by ????? on 10 August 2012 - 12:37 PM in Galleries

user posted image
Updated the mug of Leijin.

#95558 Favorite Akatsuki Member

Posted by ????? on 10 August 2012 - 10:39 AM in Anime & Comics

Naruto sucks as a whole. Can we get better anime in here please?

#95545 The Dark Slime Cometh!!

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 09:39 PM in Introductions & Farewells

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Aug 10 2012, 03:27 AM)
What even happened?

He be trippin' ballz yo.

#95525 What do you look like?

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 07:18 AM in General Discussion

user posted image
I'm a video game character, call me Nickt.

I haven't taken a photo in ages though, so this one, despite being over a year old, will have to do.

#95523 The Dark Slime Cometh!!

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 06:54 AM in Introductions & Farewells

Forever remember the slime.

R.I.P
*cue sad music*

/sarcasm

#95522 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 06:50 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

because not only was the stuff you mentioned the first time I'd ever heard of it but it's so obscure that I can't even see what you're talking about even when you DO point it out

also this isn't the same as artwork, stop treating it like it

you need to learn to differentiate instead of making inapplicable metaphors

*sigh*
Y'know, for an admin, you have really poor people skills, just saying. Plus, getting angry over the internet? I mean, this is the kind of thing where you can sit back, calm down and relax for a few minutes before writing. Nothing is saying you have to write now, write angrily and pretty much just come off as a child. Surely you have a little bit more decency in you Keriku?

Also, what I consider art is anything that is creatively expressed, so that encompasses things like writing, drawing, music, movies, games. Those kind of things are my vision of art. So yeah, pretty much every aspect of your hack is a part of art.

Also, if you don't understand what I say when I talk about graphical things, then I assume that you're not the major graphical artist. Well instead of just ignore my post, why not further it onto your graphical artists? Seems quite logical to me if you're managing a team.

Also, Grammar isn't the hardest thing to understand. I know your forum is incredibly lax when it comes to management, rules and behavior and the like, doesn't mean you can ignore the major points of the English language when you're entering a serious conversation. Seems like something more for spam land or whatever you all call those things these days.

I refuse to comment on anything else in the post due to the childish nature of it. *shrug*

EDIT:
I will say one more thing however. I understand what it's like to undertake a project. Unlike yourself though, when I began each of the projects I've gone through over the years, the FE Hacks I've tasked myself with, I found myself going back over and over again, trying to make things perfect. Even now with my RMVXA project, I've not even finished the opening once, yet found myself deleting what I've had completely and starting over on four different occasions.

Nothing I said was to discourage you, none of it was meant in jest nor in malice. My first comment was just that, a slight comment, criticism, meant to draw your attention to something that I and potentially only I see as something which could be fixed and be made to make the overall product better.

#95506 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 04:37 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

I would not release something if it had problems in it and call it finished! That would not be a finished product. More like a incomplete version. It can be a very nice product, but in the end it would not make a 1.0 mark, just maybe a 0.96.

I agree with this. "Finished Product" would imply that everything is to the greatest standard it can be. People have been trying to defend Blazer, saying he's worked so much, if he's truly on the final sprint of this project, then what he actually should be doing right now is going back and refining his product.

If he isn't at the refining stage, then he's not truly anywhere near close to having a finished product, simple as that. Sure, not everything can be fixed, but to use the idea that perfection is unobtainable as an excuse as to ignore issues in your own game which have been repeatedly and consistently pointed out, thus refusing to fix these errors and problems before releasing it as a whole and call if finished, is a joke.

This is why Skyrim to me, is a joke. If I walk into a store and pay $100 for a game and then as I'm walking through the world, all the water suddenly disappears, wtf?
I know this is a fan game, but that shouldn't take away the level of professionalism needed in the art world. If you refuse to fix your errors, then you yourself are contributing to the lowering of standards in modern art.

Blazer, instead of passing off peoples comments, complaints and criticisms with the notion that you've "worked constantly and so hard", you should be taking these in and trying to fix whatever you can before the product is finally released.

I can understand not fixing things if you're only a few chapters in, or half way, but if you're nearing the very end where you're discussing the hack as a near-finished project, then you've indeed got to start focusing on ironing out all the problems.

#95492 ????????

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 12:42 AM in Galleries

user posted image => user posted image
Roman took a lesson in badass.

#95487 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 09 August 2012 - 12:15 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

When an artist refuses to see or even believe that his work has no problems, then his work is nothing.

However, that is not to say that an artist needs to fix these. Problems and errors are a beauty within their own right, sometimes it's better to take a step forward in the name of progress than to take a step back in the name of perfection.

#95417 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 09:49 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

QUOTE (Blazer @ Aug 8 2012, 02:59 AM)
@Ace thanks

@Nickt eh, I think it's fine and you're being overly nitpicky >_>' like I'm pretty damn nitpicky but that just seems like opinionated stuff no one but you would mention XD

and all mini-portraits are just cut-outs of the main face (inspired by Ace, in fact) because I don't have someone to go making quality chibis of every character in the game

tl;dr you have way too high expectations for poor old Blazer lol

Fine, reject my opinions. ;~;

Lol, I clearly remember doing that idea before Ace did, but damn, that was quite a while ago now. xD
But yeah, I make decent chibis. >__________________________________>

#95376 Nayr's Layr

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 11:26 AM in Galleries

QUOTE (Axel @ Aug 7 2012, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (????? @ Aug 7 2012, 06:02 AM)
QUOTE (Axel @ Aug 7 2012, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (????? @ Aug 7 2012, 04:02 AM)
QUOTE (Axel @ Aug 7 2012, 06:15 PM)
lol.

#95374 Nayr's Layr

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 11:02 AM in Galleries

QUOTE (Axel @ Aug 7 2012, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (????? @ Aug 7 2012, 04:02 AM)
lol.

#95373 Well who do we have here?

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 11:02 AM in Introductions & Farewells

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit jus' got real yo'

Fo' real dawg yo'

Wuts u ah sayin' dawg, usah sayin' dat heesa bangin' u den' leavin' yo' dam ass?

Dam gurl, u betta go getz yo self dat sum realty chek

#95369 Well who do we have here?

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 10:23 AM in Introductions & Farewells

Haha, at least one of my names stuck with someone. I've gone through a bucket load and If I brought up half the names I've used on the internet, people wouldn't even know who I was, cause I change so much.

Planning on doing any hacking or spriting now that you're back?

#95367 Well who do we have here?

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 09:07 AM in Introductions & Farewells

QUOTE (flyingace24 @ Aug 7 2012, 05:49 PM)
Nah dude I do remember you, Maetira. I definitely do. What other names did you use?

Haha, oh god, so many to remember.
I think the ones I used during FEU and FEND were Maetira, Twilight, Ghost, um, really, I think that actually may have been it as far as I can remember. I also used Gordon once or twice, along with Nickt I believe. I used Nightmare for a month or two, I think it was after FEND that I really went through a massive screen-name binge. I've ended up sticking with -sigma- and Nickt now though.

I'm still probably known infamously as Spikey-Hair Guy, somewhere, out there.

#95366 Nayr's Layr

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 09:02 AM in Galleries

lol.

#95353 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 07:18 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

In the last video, the mug's blinking and talking frames really jarred me, the eyes also don't seem to blend onto the mug very well, giving me horrible memories of MK404's mugs. Ew.

Also, the cliff's you see in the video, the colour doesn't blend with the grass, you can see that the two greens stand out against each other.

Also, y she no hav mini-mug?

#95352 Well who do we have here?

Posted by ????? on 07 August 2012 - 07:12 AM in Introductions & Farewells

Ah, Ace, been a while since I've seen your name.

You'd probably most likely remember me as Maetira, but I'm doubtful.
Welcome back.

#95317 You cant keep a White Knight down.

Posted by ????? on 06 August 2012 - 09:07 PM in Introductions & Farewells

Should've seen this one coming.

Wb.

#95208 Splicing Contest: EIGHT YO!

Posted by ????? on 03 August 2012 - 04:27 AM in Contests

user posted image
*whip noise, initiating*

#95129 The Last Promise

Posted by ????? on 02 August 2012 - 03:13 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

Whose working on the graphical updates, if you don't mind me asking?
For heaven's sake, please do not say Nayr. >_____________>