Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

I don't care if everyone loves you. I'm still not using you.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:36 AM

FE6:

Lilina - Ahahahahahahaha. Great Mag. Shit everything else.

FE7:

Hector - I already have Oswin and Marcus (for some amount of time) handling my tanking needs. I don't need another one. If you weren't required in nearly every chapter, you'd be on the bench, loser.

Lyn - You have good speed, yes. We all know that. But you can't reliably dodge worth a damn to make up for your shortcomings (shit atk, shit HP, shit def)

Dorcas - Look, you might have a chunk of HP, but what's the point of it when you're losing almost, if not all, of it when you have shit def, by getting doubled constantly?

Bartre - Not only are you worse than Dorcas, I hate you because I believe Karla deserves a better man. *coughEliwoodcough*

FE9:

Rhys - I want a healer that doesn't get doubled by every freaking weapon using enemy in the game.

Rolf - I was doing fine without an archer until you came along. You come in a real bad time, where enemies are getting tougher. And yet, you're level 1. Don't let the bench kick your ass when you sit on it.

FE10:

Rhys - Slightly better in FE10 (I think), but you still have that same problem.

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#2 Sleipnir36

Sleipnir36

100% custom made!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, member of "Friends of the Earth International", reading, writing, swiming and more....

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

FE2: Nearly everyone exept the cleric chick form ch.1 who can learn at Lv. 18 the summon: deadly, magicproofed, ninjas of death, who are equiped with 2 metres long death daikatanas of superdeath death, the spoony mage (Cliff) and Sirius. You're useless.

FE1,3,11,12: Chiki. Although you give you're best on the fan service books written from and for nerds, you are tooooo slow for my taste (in therm of speed and movement).
(Begin): Read this if you want to know, how to entertain a idiot for ten minutes.(Go to begin)

#3 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

Fe1/11:

Chiki- What's the point when NM Medeus falls so easily to regular damage?

Marth- Holy crap, you're complete crap. No promotion, 10 less level ups than everyone else...yeah. No. Falchion sucks against non-dragons, too.

Fe5:

Halvan- Okay, now trade that brave axe of yours to Othin...great! Take a seat on the bench, now.

Fe6:

Lance- Alan is better. nuff said.

Fe7:

Eliwood- You are the worst Lord in the game. If I wanted someone with good movement and lances, I would use Heath.

Fe8:

Myrrh- I don't care how overpowered you are against monsters. You come at level one and I really don't want to take you to a skirmish just to max you out. You're crap against human units, and once your dragonstone breaks, you're done for the game (cheats aside).

Fe9/10:

Rolf- Same as Ledah. F**k you, Rolf

Nolan- I'll use you to tank some DB chapters, but after that, you're done. Why? My Boyd gets transfer bonuses, you don't. Kthx.
user posted image

#4 Kent

Kent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Any paladin ever. I love cavaliers, but paladins are a pain.
a ) unless I send you off to the arena for 2 hours or pit you against every boss in the game, you'll never level up
b ) you steal all the spotlight. it's either paladin or the rest of the party. In the middle of the game you either have an underpowered paladin or a useless lvl 1 party. I choose underpowered paladin. Actually, I choose DEAD paladin. Waste of space.

(does not apply to cavaliers who later get promoted to paladins e.g cain)

#5 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

I don't think Rolf is that popular..but that's beside the point.
The big one for me?
Nolan.
Worthless, piece of junk. Its like the FE Gods came down and struck my disk with an insta-perma-rng-screwage for just Nolan. You're ahead of the enemies in level (using no BEXP!), yet you trail to the same class in EVERY STAT!!?!? Fine, BEXP it is. 10 level lead, including a promotion! Ha take that ene-WHAT!?! I'm only ahead in HEALTH!?! HEALTH!?? And tied for strength!?!?

Nolan has not once done me good, 'cept as a meat shield.
vClickv
>click>user posted image<click<
^Click^

Stef's the name and...that's all I got.

#6 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

Fliers. Notice how you're always around just before the archers decide to come out for the next 5-10 levels with ballistae? Yeah, I thought so to. Go away, I have no patience for you, besides, the anti-air archers look stupid when everyone's on the ground.

Canas - OMG DRUID. Except that you're distinctly mediocre, and I'd rather take Pent most times.

Zihark - I don't care why, you never end up decent for me, ever. Mia consistently kicks your ass.

Moulder - You have Con. WOW. Then you end up average.

Knoll - Sure, summoning. And then you die from the inability to dodge a corpse.

#7 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (bblues @ Jul 14 2011, 03:10 PM)
Canas - OMG DRUID. Except that you're distinctly mediocre, and I'd rather take Pent most times.
Mind you, Pent obsoletes EVERY magic user in the game. But yes, he is rather mediocre.

Knoll - Sure, summoning. And then you die from the inability to dodge a corpse.

You're just using him wrong. It's like not using Laura because she gets ORKOd by stuff in Easy Mode. She's not supposed to get in combat.

Stefan: I think we have the same disk...
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#8 Fitz24

Fitz24

The man, the myth, the Fitz.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

FE1/11:
Marth: You cannot tank like the rest of my other characters....bench..now.

FE6:
Roy: Do I even need to explain?

FE7:
Eliwood: If I need someone better I can turn Raven. Yes Durandal is neat, but you suck with it.
Lyn: Woo! Super speed character....wait, she hits 6 x2 on him? That's freaking 12! Guy, go do 12 x2.

FE8:
Seth: Your prepromoted, my first thought is to not use you....go sit on bench now pl0x.
Forde: Something about him just pisses me off....

FE9:
Mist: WTF why is she here? I have Rhys, go away.
Rolf: Shinon eats your face off.

FE10:
Micahah: Light Mage? Only one? WHAT!??! She just got OHKO'd by an archer.....
Leonardo: LOL I have Shinon and even shitty but better Rolf.
user posted image

Check out my Let's Plays!
http://www.youtube.c...tz?feature=mhum

Leif is the greatest character ever.

#9 SilentSentinel

SilentSentinel

NERGLEZ!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:03 AM

FE4:
Holyn: Cool dude, Lunar Sword. Oh, wait. I have Aira who's 10x better with Meteor Sword and has better caps.

FE5:
Leaf. If the Light Sword wasn't a personal weapon I'd never have you fight ever.

FE7:
Dart: Every time I use you, you do not gain a single point of skill outside the promotion bonus. I don't care how strong you are if you can't hit shit.

All GBA dancer/bard characters: You are total crap. I could have an extra unit with better movement that doesn't need to be babysat instead of you. Why can't you use swords or magic like the FE4/5 ones?
user posted image

#10 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

FE7: Eliwood. So much Eliwood. Thanks for the diplomatic neutrality save in Lyn's story, it was kinda useful. Why don't you go back to doing that? Quite honestly, Serra is a better wall than you, and that's all you're good for. No wait, you need to be good at it to be good for it. Also, grow a spine and a pair and stop being such a pathetic, whiny bitch. Your death at the hands of your cav. ex-classmate on my first playthrough of that chapter almost made me laugh harder than when you thought he liked you.

FE8: Seth, nothing personal, but I don't really use the begining paladin a lot. It's bnice to know that I have you on backup when I nedd you, though. Like Knorda Market, you were great there.

Syrene, besides the fact that you're required for the triangle attack, you get even less use than Seth because you're too little too late. If I ever do a tri attack/fliers playthrough, though, I can just Tower you into shape, and I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Knoll, lighten up a bit! So Ewan took your place as party Shaman, and you helped bring about this living nightmare. So what? Lyon would've done maybe worse without you to temper him. And class wise, your Phantoms provide frontline support, if needed, while you strike from afar. I wouldn't use you if it didn't work, would I?

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#11 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:13 AM

FE6- Lilina, she comes very underleveled and I have Lugh.
HM Gonzales, his skill is still terrible in HM.
FE7-
Harken-I have Raven at the same level he is, and Raven's stats are much better.
FE8-
lololol
FE9-
Mia, I prefer Zihark, he trades speed for strength and HP.
FE10-
Rolf- Who needs Rolf when you have a 1337 Shinon who's overleveled?
Edward-He's absolutely horrid compared to Zihark with an Nolan support.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#12 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:47 AM

I like how many of these characters are ones no one really likes... Just saying.

Anyways,

FE7: Raven- Y U NO GET ANYTHING BUT SKL AND LUK EVARRR?
Dart- WTF could you hit the ground? Or dodge a wall? Please? The game says you should! DO IT

Yeah, I've gotten horribly screwed with them

FE8: L'arachel? I dunno how much people like her...

FE10: Nolan. I've gotten horribly screwed with him repeatedly, too.

That's all I can really think of.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#13 Coolperson1145

Coolperson1145

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:16 AM

Hmm interesting concept. Well me not having that much person experience, I don't have a lot of characters on my mind in this section, but I can name a few. I don't think any of these character are bad units at all, but I just don't like using them for certain reasons.

FE7
Nino - I don't care if you get the best magic or whatever by the time you promote and what not. Unlike Rolf, you come in really late in the game where I don't have the time to baby you. I much rather have Pent.

FE9
Shinon - Why the hell is everyone hating on Rolf? People must of been too used you within only a few chapters before you ditch us! What the hell man? And you can argue that Rolf comes in low level or whatever, but I think it's still early enough when you have plenty of time to train him. By the time Rolf was a sniper, he critical'd almost every enemy. And when you were an enemy that one chapter, I compared the stats of my rolf facing you, and he could 2HKO you at the very least! Not that you're a bad unit, but at this point Rolf is much more useful for me.

FE10
Zihark - Again, people are comparing him with Edward for the same reason. It seems people don't like taking the time to train characters. Honestly, when my Edward maxed out 4 stats before promoting into a swordmaster and overall, I enjoy using more than Zihark. Zihark, I LOVED you in PoR, but you changed in RD, in which I'm going to stick with Edward for this game.

#14 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

^PEMN.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#15 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (Coolperson1145 @ Jul 14 2011, 10:16 PM)

FE7
Nino - I don't care if you get the best magic or whatever by the time you promote and what not. Unlike Rolf, you come in really late in the game where I don't have the time to baby you. I much rather have Pent.
Eh, Nino isn't thought much of outside of rather old GameFAQS stuff. I dunno if she's still hyped over there now, but most of the fandom seems to accept her awfulness.

It seems people don't like taking the time to train characters. Honestly, when my Edward maxed out 4 stats before promoting into a swordmaster and overall, I enjoy using more than Zihark.

The problem isn't so much training characters as it is training characters who don't start very good (Edward has a rather mediocre start in NM and a really bad one in HM) for someone who's virtually identical in the end. Same thing with Rolf and Shinon. Shinon starts better than Rolf, and in the end they're basically the same. The good start is especially important here, too, because, as an archer, EXP is hard to get if you aren't killing stuff in one round.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?

#16 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:video games, reading, sleeping, eating

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

FE7
Eliwood - You were better off not having a horse. Also why are you the only character that ever gets hit by dragon twice? behind the scenes
Lyn - Flashy moves don't account for actual skill and power. back o the line
Hector - Your way to op, let someone else have a turn. (you get the comphy bench seat)
Florina - Maybe if you weren't so scared of men and archers you'd do a lot better. Go talk to Lyn while the real army gets work done.
Wallace - What happened to being the best general the world has ever known? benched
Vaida - What happened to your uberness? Go watch the bench.

FE8
Moulder - You must really hate me cause I sure as heck won't use you ever again. Go warm the bench.
Garcia - You should have just stayed and protected your villiage, if you even could have that is.
Rennac - Your just plain trash. If you would have kept on hiding maybe you wouldn't have to help warm the bench.
Tethys - Why did they even bother putting you in here? Go sit on the bench and look pretty.
Eirika - Maybe if you would have stuck to the alpha version you would actually be useful. You still get the comphy bench seat because your not a total loss.

FE11
All rubish
user posted image
Created by Blood Falcon. Thanks for the excellent work!

#17 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

all caviliers - your potential is hindered by crappy caps

FE6
Wendy - not only are you underleveled, even when you get on par with levels you still take forever to become useable, let alone good

Fir - i like swordmasters. and i try to like you. but all you ever get me is mediocracy

Sue - no one can compare to you at getting str screwed. 8 str as a level 20/6???

Lugh - always has just a slight advantage in spd over Lilina. LILINA BURN EVERYTHING!!!

FE7
any pegasus unit - will never get over how brittle you are, with dodge being brought down by your weapon of choice

Rath - always has stats similar to Eliwood for me......

Priscilla - Serra is just as you and is way ahead in level when i get

Erk and Pent - by the time i get Nino, she is the only thing i have to pay attention to in chapters, making her easy to level up
///_____WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!_____\\\

user posted image

user posted image

#18 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jul 14 2011, 10:33 PM)
. Your death at the hands of your cav. ex-classmate on my first playthrough of that chapter almost made me laugh harder than when you thought he liked you.

LMAO

Hmm lesseee...

FE7:
Louise. Yea you're a pretty good sniper but you're not totally badass, and if you die, Pent leaves too. Can't have that. Bench, nao plox.

Will. For whatever reason, everytime I try to use you and Rebecca, she somehow comes out better. *shrug* whatevs, girl snipers look better than guys. Bench nao plox.

FE8:
Natasha. Cleric. Can't take hits. Need I say more? Now go recruit Joshua, then hand your Mend to someone else. Have a seat, get comfy cuz you're staying there a while.

Marisa. "Crimson Flash" my ass. More like Crimson Fail. By the time you come around with your lvl 5-ness I already have Joshua pwning noobs like a boss. I'll recruit you just to get my hands on that shamshir, then you get to watch everyone not fail.

FE9:
Nasir. Yea you have a lot of STR but you move too slow. And your SPD doesn't let you dbl very often. Face it you're just a big scary meat shield. Remember to change back to human so you don't crush my bench. Kthx.

Mist. Srsly what kinda BS is giving valkyries swords?? Aside from being the only one who can help Ike with the Black Knight you're not that awesome.

FE10:
Zihark. Mia is the only trueblade I need. Go pet a Laguz or something....

Nolan. Yea I've had a good experience with you one play thru but Boyd is still better. Go be a meat shield for the early chapters then take a break. A long one.

user posted image

#19 Richter

Richter

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

*Laughs at everyone hating the same people*

Eliwood Eliwood Eliwood....I think I counted Eliwood at least half the time. And only once did I see the true suck of Hector

FE 6: Haven't played all the way through yet, so.....Eh.

FE 7: Were to start....I wasn't a big fan of any character in this game, they all were just kinda....EH! But I would have to say...Any mage. I never could use them well, and normally lost them the turn after I got them. Same with Thiefs...If I need an item, I'll kill the unit and take it from them, thanks.

Unlike everyone else, I like my flyers.....With the exception of....Heath. I had major shortcomings with him, and he got killed the first map I had him(Stupid wyvern Knight who can't dodge a simple soldure......JUST FLY HIGHER DAMMIT!)

And as for lords.....Hector. i couldn't stand him. He had no true character, but rather the lack of one. He fought for his brother(Hmm, Lyn fought for her grandfather, Eliwood fought for his mother.......) He was a very (In reality turms) Dangerous unit, WHO SWINGS AN AX LIKE THAT! And for me....He wasn't even a good shield. No, I had more luck with Eliwood and Lyn as a tag team than with Hector as a solo man. (Then again, I could chalk it up to me being a major fan of Myrmidon's and other sword style fighters....And the Arena......And the Emulator, save reload trick.)

FE 8: *Smacks head* I'm sorry, but....I didn't have much use for many of the characters. Larchal, I'm sorry, but Natasha moved faster than you(For me), sure she didn't have the same movement as you, but....All your movement was good for was going to hide behind Dolza, who was the only good addition to my team from you. Thanks for forcing Rennac onto the team....more money for me to use, but....I think you had best sit back, before a heavy breaze somes through and knocks your ass down.

Garcia, you were a good fighter in the past...What happened?

*Sigh* For all my love of beautiful ladies, flying through the air with big long sticks....Tana....Why the hell are you out here? I had to rescue you from a dungeon AND give you a weapon....Jeez....Amelia, go save her ass.

Garik, congrats on bringing in Marissa....What, Money? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Go sit down! Don't laugh, you too Tethys!

Jeez, the shortcomings of FE 8 are to expansive to name all of them, but I think the biggest let back was that, the 3 strongest units....Hell, how were they supposed to get any better? Ross, Ewan, Amelia...Love ya all, and you might become fairly good units later on, but i just don't have time....I've gotta kill Lyon.

Any member you get from the tower and Ruins....WHATS THE POINT!!!!!

As for FE 9 10 and on....I haven't played them.

Backtracking to FE 4:

Ardan...I'm sorry, you move to slow...Just go into a few arena fights, win me some money, and then sit back down.

Azel....you live up to my hatred of Mages.

Lex....I usually like ax users, but you are horrible, and came at the wrong time. The first map usually only has ax users, and ax versus ax equals....You suck.

Ethlin, THANK GOD! A healer with a.....slim....sword. NEXT!

Jamka In order to recruit you, I have to use Aideen...In order to recruit Deirdrie, I have to have Sigurd through the forest first.....You die in a few hits.....And I don't want to get my only(Sit down Ethlin) Healer close to the front lines. So....Why don't you join your father and brothers in the afterlife, and save me the trouble of having to worry about you.

Havn't really gotten any further than that, so....Yeah...

FE Gaiden...Dear god! can you get any worse? The only unit I did like was my clerics. They had not only healing capabilities(Though they couldn't heal themselves with this why?) But they had Nosferatu, amazing spell to hurt and heal...Monsters? What monsters, My cleric is the only thing standing out there....Protect my cleric? She is out there protecting me....What ever happend to the good old days....The only other good unit I know of is the promoted peg knights. Monsters killed in one hit, and thats at lvl 1, humans killed almost as fast...Hell, they werent even fased by Arrows. They simply flew above the line of fire, and came swooping down durring reload.

Needless to say, I wasn't happy with many units in the FE games, but I did enjoy watching them try to do good things. (I'm still waiting to find the game where the main character, or one of them, isn't blue haired... I'm still waiting for a mage that I like(Nino aside, but she is just for looks, and for obtaining Jafar(I think was his name).) I tend to find a class I like, and stick with them throughout the game. As said, FE gaiden was my Clerics, FE 4 was Sigurd....Nuff said. FE 6, haven't played through all of it, but I liked my cavs there. FE 7, Myrmidon. FE 8...Nope, still Myrmidon.
And last but not least, Brawl, deciding between Marph or Ike......Hmmmm. Ike. I can't stand your rapier style Marph. With Ike, I get a big sword, I can kill them with a blazing sword of doom, or I can simply be a hero and Up B.
The souls of the lost shall be avenged.user posted image

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Rujio @ Jul 15 2011, 12:00 AM)
You're just using him wrong. It's like not using Laura because she gets ORKOd by stuff in Easy Mode. She's not supposed to get in combat.

His lack of dodge is annoying to me because of how I play.

Another one I forgot:

Dart: It says you have a 80% chance of hitting...not 08%. Iron axes until endgame isn't fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users