Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

May be absent for a long period of time

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

…So... I'm a victim of cyberbulling. As I write this, my tears roll down my face. Some person has been harassing me non-stop both through text-message, e-mail and Gaia. I am going to file a police report on them. But the reason for my absence will be because my computer and phone will be taken away for life, possibly less. Family F***ings hate me think I get this all brought on myself. How am I suppose to know they would do this for not speaking to them for over a week because they're overly obsessive with me?

Anyways... I'm gathering evidence and other things... I'm sorry that this occurred, but... what can I do...

I'm just right down... a retard.
New MSN, ask for it.

#2 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

Wow.

Hopefully everything turns out for the best, and I hate to admit it, but Anon and /b/ could've actually been usual in this situation.

Here's an idea, not sure it would work or not, but try getting the police to tell your parents it's not your fault. Cyber-bullying/stalking is not the victims fault unless they were posing half-nude all over the net. And I don't think your parents can really argue with the police, unless they pull the "we're just trying to protect her" crap.

Once again, sorry to hear it.

Edit:
QUOTE (Soren @ January 26, 2009 06:09 pm)
I'm sorry that this occurred

I'm just right down... a retard.

You shouldn't be apologizing, it's not your fault, don't let anyone make you think it is.

And a retard would've typed TEH HOLE DING LIEK DIS. Although our personalities seem to clash, I must admit I do have respect for your intelligence.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#3 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

Ah, that must suck. Hope to see you back sooner then expected.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

That's... very bad. Not that you didn't know that. Hopefully you'll be back soon and things won't be as harsh as you expect. However, I'm in no position to tell you what may or may not happen, so... good luck handling everything.

While you're filing a police report, how about you do something about your parents or whatever, since apparently you dislike them (that's what you say, anyway). If they're abusing you, now's a chance to get some attention to the problem(s). xP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

Did she say something about them abusing her? Im not saying she didnt, Im saying I probably didnt pay attention if she did say something like that >.>
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#6 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

I'm not filing the report. The person left a forgiveness message on Gaia. But I am bring restricted from everything. Yes I did get abused and still. Both verbally and physcailly. But I can't do anything as they'll take me away and leave me with some family that I don't want to be with.

I have to close off a lot of connections... This also means no more Xbox live.
New MSN, ask for it.

#7 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:48 PM

:/ All I can think of is, do you have any way to blackmail your parents?
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#8 Mariobro3828

Mariobro3828

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Drumming (Rudimental), Hanging out with friends, games (of course :P)

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

That's terrible...I wish I could do something to help. =(
user posted image
user posted image

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

That blows... Just know that we'll do our bests to take care of things over here. -waves to felover3, Tino, Shu, and knocks on DH_Ninja's door-

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 Vivek

Vivek

The perv that pisses you off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:22 AM

Wow. I apologize. Hope things work out well enough.
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

And yeah, I'm still learning how to hack, be easy on me. Unlike some *Cough Xeld Cough*

#11 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Blazar @ Then...)
That blows... Just know that we'll do our bests to take care of things over here. -waves to felover3, Tino, Shu, and knocks on DH_Ninja's door-

maybe you should Wave to me... Lol no, but Sorry that this is happening to you Soren...
Posted Image

#12 Kinesthesia

Kinesthesia

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:47 AM

Youch. That sucks yo. Hope things work/ed themselves out.
Gimme rice and I'll love you forever.

(Avatar credits go to Shu, thanks man!user posted image

#13 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:52 AM

I don't really know what to say, honestly. Such horrible things usually make me speechless...

Though, since you seem to hate your parents and family, I do have some advice, which you shouldn't take as an offense in any way: perhaps you should go visit a professional some time, just to have a good talk about it. I hear from other people that it really helps, so that might not be a very bad idea.

And aside of that, I obviously hope that everything will eventually work out. I hope I'll see you back soon wink.gif

#14 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:49 AM

Damn. Sorry to hear that... I know, I know, as your friend, I should have more to say... But I'm speechless. Life sucks sometimes. Good luck, Kel.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#15 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:28 AM

-All writen on Wii, there are bound to be spelling errors.-

Not sure if I mentioned at all or not but I decided not to file the report. Fot reasons, naturally. Although, mother thinks I have became violent and disrespectful to anyone that even dares to speak to me. With this and other things (such as not doing chores, doodling in school when I should be working) caused her to with held my laptop for about a week. More or less. Being the typical hispanic mother she is. She gives me the Wii to ppay F-Zero GX on. Little does she know, I have the internet channel. I really don't know if I'll get help at all, seeing I all ready slashed at my arms from stress and isolation... Maybe I am just too much... for anyone to help me.
New MSN, ask for it.

#16 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:01 AM

I must agree with Tino on this. If you are going to extents such as slashing your wrists, you must understand that it is for your benefit and seriously consider seeing a professional on this.
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

And yeah, I'm still learning how to hack, be easy on me. Unlike some *Cough Xeld Cough*

#17 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (zeldafreak007 @ January 29, 2009 01:01 am)
I must agree with Tino on this. If you are going to extents such as slashing your wrists, you must understand that it is for your benefit and seriously consider seeing a professional on this.

You don't know how many times I've told her that...

user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#18 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

No....I don't...
user posted image

youtube.com/vivekbob

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Yes, we have told her, however... it's not easy just to do that. As far as she's concern, what is some outsider going to do; if anything, they will side with the parents, causing her more grief. Unless she was forced into it somehow or some way, I don't think she'd simply go to it. That, and how would she get there, who would pay for it, who would sign her up, etc., the hardest parts of taking care of things are starting it and ending it IMO.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Hm, sorry to hear this has happened, I hope things get better.

I'm not exactly great with words, but you know my feelings do go out to your predicament. If I could help, I would, but I have serious doubts to that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users