Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

IBPhoenix09's Content

There have been 29 items by IBPhoenix09 (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80568 Internet Censorship Bill

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 30 November 2011 - 06:00 PM in News & Announcements

Omg... There are many reasons this bill should not be allowed to pass. but there's one that makes it absolute necessity. If we allow censorship on the internet in any way shape or form for any reason, it establishes a precedent. Thereby making further censorship possible in the future. IMHO this makes everything else irrelevant. I respect open discussion and conflicting opinions, but that's the simple truth of it. because precedent carries so much weight in our legal and judicial systems.

In short i hope this bill never passes simply because it would prove that money can buy law in the united states, and that further s]censorship is just a matter of throwing money at the right senators.

#79985 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 04 November 2011 - 01:10 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

QUOTE (Blazer @ Nov 2 2011, 08:18 PM)
uh, something original? no idea.

hmm, master sword tongue.gif or at least my attempt at it XD

#79958 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 03 November 2011 - 01:03 AM in Fire Emblem Modding

Sin's fang! you are correct!

And yes those are Ragnell and Alondite. Any ideas on the last?

#79854 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 25 October 2011 - 05:02 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

Haha sorry its been so long guys.... Just know that work continues!! we are waiting on a couple things from smashedfish before we have what we need to make screens, and he's back on it so hopefully it wont be much longer. Here are a few things to tide you over:

Ike's new look:
user posted image

Also 4 of the Endgame weapons:

user posted image

Can you guess them? and who will wield them? shouldnt be too difficult

Just as an update, we have the first two maps done, thanks to maroobs875. Whats really slowing us down is the lack of someone who is good at battle animations... Im teaching myself, and my first standing frame turned out ok, but animating them is a daunting task... any additional help with the hack would be greatly appreciated.

#78581 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 25 August 2011 - 04:46 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

Ok...so Blazer in his infinite wisdom called it.... We are delayed... XD So I am not sure when the first patch will come out, but it will and it will include the first 3 chapters. and Fitz i know you want to have screen shots... and i promise you they are coming... we have just had some technical and schedule problems in getting things done.

Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth it when the time comes.

#76372 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 22 July 2011 - 08:42 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

Exciting News, SmashedFish has joined the World's collide Team! I'm super excited, and believe the addition will help speed things along, and improve the quality of the Hack. maroobs875 has also signed on to help with the maps, and I am very optimistic abou this work as well.

Edit: Due to maroobs limited availability we would also like to add an additional mapper to help out as well.

There's only one more spot we need filled on the team, and that is someone with experience with custom battle animations, and the process of inserting/importing them. Once we have someone for this, we will be able to get all the pieces for patches to be released. also Fitz we should have some screen shots for you in the next week or two lol

#76148 FEC Character Shop

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 17 July 2011 - 10:19 PM in Spriting & GFX

Hey Oblivion, I just finished a mug for my hack, If you have time I'd like to ask for your help in making the chibi and blinking and talking frames, and if possible putting it into the format for insertion into FE8. the eyes are hector (angry?) i think the mouth is too but im not sure

(also i believe the mug has only 15 colors but it would be nice if u could confirm that for me XD fresh eyes and all.)

user posted image

Thanks for your help!

#75311 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 05 July 2011 - 09:51 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

Update: Some modifications made: we will now have 45 in game characters and 5 endgame. And we will be adding unbreakable weapons for every character that will be unlockable in the endgame.

Also: we are currently looking to take on addtional team members. Preferably someone with Spriting and Portrait experience. We would like to see a sample of some of the sprites you have done previously, (if you have them posted already then just pm me a link). So yeah PM me if you are interested.

I can promise that this project will challenge you, as it has already challenged me, and we have epic ideas on how to make this hack work.

Thanks

EDIT: We are also looking for help with Custom Maps

#75310 Top 5 favorite Video Game series?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 05 July 2011 - 09:45 PM in Video Games

1. Fire Emblem
fav of series: 10
2. Final Fantasy
fav of series: 10 (keep in mind i've never played 7 tongue.gif)
3. Suikoden
currently playing 2 and its awesome
4. Dynasty Warriors
Every installment is a huge improvement, plus chinese history = badass
5. Legend of Zelda
nuff said...

#73488 The Wheel of Time

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 13 May 2011 - 03:43 PM in Entertainment

With the exception of some slow parts near the middle they are all great books, I've read through to Knife of Dreams, and Im going to start rereading them again in preparation of The last book. I love how the characters get more and more epic as the story progresses. So far I think my favorite books were Knife of Dreams and New Spring. Moiraine is such a baller lol

#73260 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 08 May 2011 - 11:42 PM in Spriting & GFX

@ shadow: thanks a lot for your input. I'm reeally new at this and shading has been what has given me the most problems, hopefully this update at least attempts to fix what you pointed out.

I also rounded the right shoulder pad, better or worse?

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: sorry, its not letting me delete the post above this one... Blazer? lol

#73258 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 08 May 2011 - 11:36 PM in Spriting & GFX

@ shadow: thanks a lot for your input. I'm reeally new at this and shading has been what has given me the most problems, hopefully this update at least attempts to fix what you pointed out.

I also rounded the right shoulder pad, better or worse?

#73021 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 01 May 2011 - 10:20 PM in Spriting & GFX

Made a few changes to the armor. also, im kinda stuck on what extras to add to the design, i was thinking maybe trying to add some designs to the armor, or tats on the face? idk. any suggestions?

Attached Files

• Attached File  420   4KB   0 downloads

#72523 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 20 April 2011 - 08:23 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

I will upload screenshots as soon as we have them. which probably wont be till our teams hacker finishes his IB exams...

No worries Blazer, I'm kind of a fan of brutal honesty XD

In any case, we will do our best to have it by the end of july but i cant really say for sure.

#72514 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 20 April 2011 - 04:01 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

As of now we should have a prologue patch out by July? that is subject to change, but that is our tentative plan.

So far we have several portraits done, and the script is completely finished for the intro and prologue, all that remains are the map, and a few other custom portraits. I'll post a few of the re colorings here just as a sample.

Attached Files

• Attached File  461   4KB   0 downloads

#72382 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 17 April 2011 - 03:44 AM in Spriting & GFX

Ok, noted and fixed.

@Fitz: noted, I'll try adding some more spliced parts, i should have a new draft up by mid next week... three exams Tues. Wed. sad.gif

Attached Files

• Attached File  419   4KB   0 downloads

#72370 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 16 April 2011 - 10:33 PM in Spriting & GFX

Thanks Blazer, is there anything else that jumps out at you all?

#72335 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 15 April 2011 - 05:10 PM in Spriting & GFX

update, is the shading better?

Attached Files

• Attached File  418   4KB   0 downloads

#72295 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 14 April 2011 - 04:52 PM in Spriting & GFX

Thanks for the insight

updated

Attached Files

• Attached File  417   4KB   0 downloads

#72274 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 13 April 2011 - 11:57 PM in Spriting & GFX

better?

Attached Files

• Attached File  416   4KB   0 downloads

#72269 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 13 April 2011 - 10:08 PM in Spriting & GFX

The red part of the armor was more of a "lets just see what happens" sort of thing, after looking at it again, i scrapped it.

For the armor I used Forde's as a base, but changed it around, the other shoulder pad was based on the one that ephraim's portrait has. Its not totally custom, but i did make changes.
First of all is the head ok? i know the armor needs work, but before i go there i want to get the face and hair right.

@Blazer where are the tutorials you speak of? haven't been able to find them...

Attached Files

• Attached File  415   4KB   0 downloads

#72259 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 13 April 2011 - 09:33 PM in Spriting & GFX

I'm here to learn, not to be proud lol. I know the armor coloring is off... i had a hard time with it, but what about the hair design? I based it off of Forde's (just minus the ponytail) Is it the color blends that are off? or is it just the pattern of the pixels?

i think i fixed the top of the head (?)

Attached Files

• Attached File  414   4KB   0 downloads

#72238 First Custom Portrait, suggestions?

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 13 April 2011 - 06:28 PM in Spriting & GFX

Hey all, i was bored last night and just thought i'd try my hand at custom portraits. so here's what i got after about 3 hours of work. tried 2 different variants here. Let me know what you think.

Suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files

• Attached File  413   4KB   0 downloads

#70609 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 11 March 2011 - 10:46 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

Duly Noted, I went through with my team, and we reduced the number to 40 in game, and 10 endgame. These characters will span 3 major franchises, with 2 others represented as well.

As a result of narrowing the character list, we are going to have to basically re write most of the script. So tentatively, the first beta/demo will probably be posted sometime this summer. We all have school an so we currently dont have much time. but as we finish parts of it, ill post some samples.

Basically the concept is done but now we just have to do the leg work lol

#70420 Fire Emblem: World's Collide

Posted by IBPhoenix09 on 01 March 2011 - 06:13 PM in Fire Emblem Modding

@ Blazer is that 50 in a map at once, or 50 overall? and if its overall is there anyway to bypass it? I haven't been able to find out if there is a cap and what it is, so we've just created a list of characters we want to include.

@Masterplan, Yeah I hear you and the screen shots will come once we've started the hacking process, at the moment we are compiling the game data, portraits and script. As soon as I have screen shots to post i will do so. Also as we finish portraits ill post some samples.

The characters in this Hack come from a variety of lore/games, and if we can fit them all it should be a really awesome blend.