Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Elwood's Sprites n' Stuff

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:35 AM

user posted image Alright here's the critical hit!

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#22 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Elwood288 @ May 14 2012, 09:47 PM)
That bad shadow is in the default animation.

It is? Darn, IS.

Anyway, even if you are only changing the head, it still looks good! This includes the critical, keep up the good work, bro!

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#23 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Another character sheet finished. I do want these character sheets critiqued BTWuser posted image

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#24 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

Most of them are just faces on different bodies. You should explore mixing facial features and armors to make new, more original looking sprites.

James looks like a shaman.
Ben and Kent's faces are too long.
Dorcas should not be wearing armor like that, even if he is older. Neither should Heath. They should have the same body and armor, just a little frayed, maybe different color and then add wrinkles and/or scars with graying hair to show that they have aged.

#25 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

user posted image
As per your suggestions I redid Dorcas. Whatcha think?

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#26 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Si looks like a Nomad, and Ben looks like a Swordmaster. xD
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#27 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

Any suggestions as to how to make this guy look less like Brendan Reed? I removed the scars but I can't really find any good eyes to put on him. Most are to small.user posted image

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#28 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

user posted image
Just made this guy and he is the most in depth sprite I've made, problem is he looks funny but I can't figure out exactly what's wrong so help pl0x.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#29 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Elwood288 @ Jun 6 2012, 11:44 PM)
user posted image
Just made this guy and he is the most in depth sprite I've made, problem is he looks funny but I can't figure out exactly what's wrong so help pl0x.

Critique Circles: http://gyazo.com/8bd...ce25477e42867b4

Red Circle: Hair trails off without a proper border.

Pink: Why is there random border color here?

Green: Lack of skin shading for the bangs.

Blue: Shading around the eye and eyebrow is far too dark.

Sky Blue: Random Pixel

Grey: Hair here doesn't really make sense.

Purple: Ear feels really squished and lacks a border.

Orange: All of the armor really feels well... not armor. It's really not smooth, if you get what I mean. It feels... clunky. Sorry, I don't really know how to explain.

Black circles: The trim isn't really shaded into the armor properly.

Maroon: Why was there two different border colors here?

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#30 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

Thanks Oblivion I'll get to work fixing that stuff right away. Also the armor doesn't look like armor because it's Ross's leather shoulder pads. I really don't like how it turned out so I'll probably make him a new body. But still thanks!

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#31 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

user posted image
I updated Elwood. I think it looks alot better, mainly because it doesn't look like percival anymore.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#32 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

Yes it does.

Try using different hair. Then he REALLY won't look like Percival!

@Old Dorcas Looks a lot better! But I have to ask. Are you hacking FE6?
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#33 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

I'm using Percival's hair because his look's the most like mine and Elwood(Dranus) whatever you want to call him is my look alike sprite. As far as Dorcas goes, no I am not hacking FE6 but my hack does take place after the event's of FE6.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#34 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

user posted image
My first boss mug. I was actually redoing James but I decided it looked more like a boss so that's what I'm gonna use him for. I really like how the face came out but the armor is just meh. I'll probably redo it eventually.
user posted image
Here's the new James!
user posted image
This guy is Laurence. I like how he came out.
user posted image
Here's the full banner for my hack.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#35 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

Third character sheet!
user posted image

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#36 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Laurence: I like it smile.gif Everything is pretty clean and pretty well done. Good job biggrin.gif

Mandarin: Hmm. The chest armor needs some shading on the top up by the neck and the other edged. The pauldrons look nice. His face seems a little out of place to me but I just can't seem place it

Edgar: Not bad. Fairly basic splice. IT looks like it needs some shading here and there.

Molly: The body and face look fine, there should be some sort of shading on the top of the head where the roots are, not just a flat solid color.

Raiden: Needs some shading under the chin and the left OPV eye looks kinda weird.

Lenox: Not too bad. The red part of the armor needs shading around the edges. and the border color looks to dark

#37 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Laurence: Everything looks good but I can't tell if the red thing is hair or a scar. I'm gonna go with hair though. I like this one smile.gif.

Mandarin:Orange. Armor looks good but the tunic, shirt, or whatever you call it is missing some shading under the emblem. Also the head is at a weird angle IMO.

Edgar: The shirt is missing some shade (I think) or something to make it look like it's further back, it looks like it's attached to the armor. Also you might want to add some more hair if you're going with Eliwoods battlesprite (or you can change the battlesprite).Finally m¡Merlinus is a Noble. tongue.gif

Molly: The hair looks pillow shaded (only the top part) and the shirt looks kinda odd near the opening. Looks good other than that smile.gif .

Raiden: What Fuzz said.

Lenox: What Fuzz said.

All good just fix the things I mentioned.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#38 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the critiques guys. Can you take a look at the new James too? ^^He's a few posts up. In other news another character sheet.
user posted image

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#39 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Everyone looks pretty good but Gadunka has a wierd neck becuase of the shading. Also I think some of them won't fit in the hack box...
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#40 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Use my new mug dangit! It's on my IS character page!

http://i1083.photobu...mPortrait-2.png
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users