Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

All-In-One GFX/Sprite Shop

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:25 AM

You can request both GFX and sprites here. Pretty much any sorta FE sprites, not too complex, don't ask me to do non-human stuff.

As for GFX, I prefer doing avatar's and signatures over anything else, and please supply a HQ render if you want a good job, if you just want a decent shop provide some sort of decent reference image.

Uh, I can decline anything if I want to, I have no obligations, but I'll try and get it done obviously, yeah I don't feel like typing up tons of details so I'll just make things up as it goes or something...

Request away.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

Yeah, I fail at line art. Could you create line art for this custom mug: http://img11.imagesh...custommug39.png It's a Luke Fon Fabre mug. Could you just do the shape of the head, not the hair or body. The head's too big. Thanks.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:54 PM

I'm afraid I'm much too fail at lineart but you could always ask the creator of an already-made Luke Fon Fabre or I could try and make it again but that'd have to include everything, not just lineart, sorry.

user posted image

Not mine, if you're interested in it I think aznswordmaster1 made it, his AIM is aznswordmaster1, you can probably find him on FEND too, but tell me if you are interested so I can double-check the creator in case I messed up. :\

*waits for someone to request something else although doubts it will happen...*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

Hm...you should make a...Stormtrooper sprite.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#5 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ August 17, 2009 07:54 pm)
*waits for someone to request something else although doubts it will happen...*

Oh hold on there Blazer! I have a sig request.

Could you make a Sig for me using this Zangoose Render?
http://dl.getdropbox...oose Render.png
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#6 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

Thanks Blazer! Much better than I could ever do.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#7 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:26 PM

Id like a sprite that looks like this drawing i made (since i suck at computer art)

user posted image

he can have any expression on his face and whatnot, id just love him to be made happy.gif
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
Ryrumeli, badkiara103, Oblivion, Mankut8397
user posted image

thanks to Mankut for the sig user posted image

#8 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

You mean a mug?

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#9 Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Generally Greater Than You

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

The term is face-sprite, actually; wheoever created the slang use of "mug" clearly never escaped prison often.

#10 Ryrumeli

Ryrumeli

Hit by a meteor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Location:Inside a giant Mecha, fighting monsters in your city.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:27 PM

LOL, heh. XD

...well...Technically, the terminology "mugshot" is more interesting than the term "facial sprite". Both because it is easier to use in a daily conversation(Since "mug" is easier to use than "facial"...sounds better.), and also because it is more accurate("Facial sprite" implies that it is a sprite of a face. While mug shots are photos always taken with a bit of the shoulders along, it is already in it's concept.)

But really, terminologies don't really matter IMO. XP
user posted image
QUOTE (Akaihinata)
No Grey you have gay needs

QUOTE (Holy Kensai)
BECAUSE HE CAN CREATE ALL LIFE AND ALL EXISTANCE, BUT HE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!

#11 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Right...does she mean a mug? xD

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#12 Ryrumeli

Ryrumeli

Hit by a meteor

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Location:Inside a giant Mecha, fighting monsters in your city.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

*She

>.>

Should be a simple request if so... smile.gif It is pretty open for interpretation, and expressive eyes like those aren't that hard to sprite. happy.gif A hair match should be Blazer's main and almost only worry here IMO. wink.gif
user posted image
QUOTE (Akaihinata)
No Grey you have gay needs

QUOTE (Holy Kensai)
BECAUSE HE CAN CREATE ALL LIFE AND ALL EXISTANCE, BUT HE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!

#13 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:54 PM

yeah, do whatever ya can do smile.gif
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#14 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

Could you make this guy about 17 years old? Thanks. user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

^I can do that

I can do the Zangoose one too

If you give me specifics I might be able to do the Stormtrooper, of course a name isn't enough for me to sprite something XD.

I probably can't do Ria's request due to difficulty but if I have time I will try.

EDIT: Mankut your request is done. However I must inquire would you like me to fix up the frames? The current ones are pretty bad to be blunt, the faces aren't even the same (that is to say, more than the mouth and the eyes were changed in the frames), it's kinda bothering me, but I'd be glad to make some decent ones (amazing, not so much). Oh and I'd show the sprite but after making this edit I have decided that I need to do a little bit of fixing up on part of the hair. I assumed the current character looked like 15-16 (although arguably older), I've just made some minor edits to make that "one-year-difference", I'm not sure if you wanted a totally new look or something since you didn't specify.

As for the Zangoose signature, I have to get Photoshop first so I can do a good one, that includes me downloading some brushes as well. I no longer want to bare with doing bleh GFX when I can do slightly better. lol.

*asks about the Stormtrooper*

EDIT2: Haven't gotten to fixing the hair yet, this is what is here thus far... (It's the first portrait in the set. Also, do you need blinking frames for the sheet?)

user posted image

I am on my way to getting Photoshop slowly but surely, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

Eh, to make it more simple (maybe i mean mug) I want it to look like what Blazer did BUT well in the form i drew it tongue.gif
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#17 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:20 AM

The text looks horrible >_<

#18 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ August 19, 2009 05:42 pm)
EDIT: Mankut your request is done. However I must inquire would you like me to fix up the frames? The current ones are pretty bad to be blunt, the faces aren't even the same (that is to say, more than the mouth and the eyes were changed in the frames), it's kinda bothering me, but I'd be glad to make some decent ones (amazing, not so much). Oh and I'd show the sprite but after making this edit I have decided that I need to do a little bit of fixing up on part of the hair. I assumed the current character looked like 15-16 (although arguably older), I've just made some minor edits to make that "one-year-difference", I'm not sure if you wanted a totally new look or something since you didn't specify.

EDIT2: Haven't gotten to fixing the hair yet, this is what is here thus far... (It's the first portrait in the set. Also, do you need blinking frames for the sheet?)

user posted image

If that's for FER, then yes he will.

Kay, I can wait for the Zangoose sig. (:
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#19 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:02 AM

lol, whoops xD I thought the Boomerang Gang thing was something posted, not a sig xD Stupid large sigs >_<

With Mankut's thing, the eyebrow (right OPV) looks too thickly shaded me thinks.

#20 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Tsuki-Hime @ August 24, 2009 01:02 am)
lol, whoops xD I thought the Boomerang Gang thing was something posted, not a sig xD Stupid large sigs >_<

With Mankut's thing, the eyebrow (right OPV) looks too thickly shaded me thinks.

evil tsuki XD

ima make a better sig later, im not good at making sigs, plus i dont have Photoshop in this computer ohmy.gif
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users