Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Mig64 : (09 July 2020 - 09:46 PM) It's a tragedy over here, we still haven't reached US levels yet but our own government is working really hard to surpass you guys. They're so committed to not fight the pandemic one might think they're using it for genocidal purposes. Some of our legal experts even filed charges against our president for crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court.
@  Mig64 : (09 July 2020 - 09:40 PM) Good to know Switzerland is doing fine, I really envy you guys in that regard, hahahaaaha. And yeah, I've been following some news about the US, Blazer. It's good to know you're staying safe, what with all those people somehow equating social distancing with communism and all sorts of conspiracy theories. It actually reminds me a lot about my own situation here in Brazil.
@  Fire Blazer : (09 July 2020 - 08:53 PM) it's pretty bad over here (the U.S.A.) though how bad depends on where exactly in it one is talking about... I'm basically still just quarantined, even if I wanted to go out it's honestly a bit stressful
@  xcrash1998 : (05 July 2020 - 09:14 PM) what about you
@  xcrash1998 : (05 July 2020 - 09:14 PM) Switzerland is pretty much all clean by now
@  Mig64 : (30 June 2020 - 08:24 PM) By the way, is everyone alright? What with the ongoing pandemic and everything...
@  Mig64 : (30 June 2020 - 08:22 PM) :(
@  Fire Blazer : (13 June 2020 - 05:21 AM) :(
@  Fire Blazer : (13 June 2020 - 05:21 AM) not really, it's pretty dead around here
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2020 - 06:53 PM) Anyway, did I miss anything?
@  Mig64 : (12 June 2020 - 06:25 PM) Whew, I FINALLY got my password right
@  Fire Blazer : (24 May 2020 - 11:23 AM) sigh
@  xcrash1998 : (24 April 2020 - 12:35 PM) I will let blazer know
@  Fujisaki : (23 April 2020 - 08:16 PM) Yeah, sure. Hopefully that'll be more livelier than here.
@  xcrash1998 : (23 April 2020 - 09:37 AM) Just came here after I saw you replying to my PM lol
@  xcrash1998 : (23 April 2020 - 09:36 AM) We have a discord now, maybe you want to join
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:33 PM) Oh well. If anyone's interested, hit me up on discord. I'm usually active on there...
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:17 PM) Thought the place would liven up with Three Houses being released last year...lol...whoops.
@  Fujisaki : (22 April 2020 - 10:13 PM) HOLY FUCK I REMEMBERED MY LOGIN SHIT.
@  Fire Blazer : (18 March 2020 - 03:18 AM) hope everyone is managing ok...

Photo

Paper Assault

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

So over this last week I was at a game design class. At this class I was put into a team and we had to make a game. The game we've made is Paper Assault. This game is decent seeing as how it is made in two days and this is my first game that I've made though a lot of stuff we planned on being in there was cut because time constraints and problems with getting it to work (such as two more enemies). Papaer Assault is a top down shooter like Tohou.

Here's the link to download of you want to try it.

Folder Version:
https://www.dropbox....ejbq/Wt-xlE5uXt

RAR version:
https://www.dropbox......ault game.rar

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

SOUNDS interesting but I'm pretty suspicious about this kind of stuff.

WHAT KINDA FILE TYPE IS IT? IS IT A VIRUS?! *totally expects you to say "yes it's a virus"*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

No, it is not a virus. Why would I want to infect my first game file to give virus' *shot because I know you are joking*

EDIT: Edited the first post to include a RAR file download as well.

Posted Image

#4 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Thanks for taking my suggestion and adding a rar. file. Well I played this and I had fun, my only problem was that the cranes could only die if you hit them in the precise location where their bullets come from. This isn't really a problem since you have seemingly infinite lives, but it does get kinda ridiculous that you have to kill yourself to kill them.
All in all pretty fun, 7/10 would recommend.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#5 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

Thanks! Yeah hit box was also another problem that ate up a lot of the time we had. You know if this was done in like two weeks I think this could've been a pretty good game. Might've even had enough time to implement the boss fight we wanted in there as well.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users