Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Your school day

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

Well, I think we had a topic like this on the older forums so I thought to put it up again.

I will start with mines but I am not good at telling something as rarely anything happens lol.

Well yesterday everyone (atleast I think) started school again but I didn't biggrin.gif it was too slippery (you would fall fast) to ride a bike so I could stay home (yeh... I did wake up early :/ worst thing of the day xD)

Today I really started school and let me tell you... it was COLD and it takes me like 20-30 minutes to get there so basically I didn't feel my legs when I got to school ohmy.gif . The first lesson we had was a remedial hour (I got no idea if it exists in other countrys but I do know it is the english word for it) it means we can choose something to do, I choose French (not that I had a choice XD) and it was boring, there were only 4 people and I just worked further so I didn't need to do anything with French the next hour. (we had french again) We just played around and maked some jokes about the teacher (she really can't speak dutch good >.<) (we = a friend and me smile.gif )

3rd hour we had Dutch but we got homework for the first time there! Yesterday we had it too but I wasn't there lol. Little break after that (15 minutes) and it was pretty fun, we mostly were telling jokes like always. In class I only sit with like one person but when we have a break I sit with like 12 persons so that is always nice although there is one who I really hate and everyone else does too XD

The next two hours we didn't really do anything but just the work so nothing interesting.

Lunchtime for 30 minutes.
We had gym class after that but this was a less nice gym class. Condition Training mad.gif we get points for each time we do something like uhm throwing a ball in a basket, every time you hit it is 10 points. In the end I had 1166 points.

Well it was pretty long but you don't really have to read it XD
Post yours as well and keep this thread alive again for fun!

Notes for points at the end: I have asma so it is already harder to do everything and I don't really have condition anyway XD

If needed I will remove this thread or whatever else I need to remove so just tell me.
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#2 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

This topic is fine. lol, I posted mine a bit yesteryday in the shoutbox but it doesn't hurt to repost it again.

Hm, got up around seven yesterday, hopped onto the computer for a bit. Got yelled at when I was actually getting ready and been threaten to lose my laptop because there was an empty cup in my room. Got ready, got my sibling, he opened the door and we walked to the car. When I opened the passenger side, note it was raining all night. The got into the car and the seat was soaking wet. I refused to sit in such a place so I sat in the back. When I got to school, I got out of the car, waved to my brother good-bye. I walked into the campus. When you walk into my campus there is building to your left which is the café, to your right is the courtyard. Beyond the builing if you walk like two steps are two soda machines. I walked up pasted the soda machines and hid behind one. I got out my phone to text somebody. Then a teacher I used to have saw me, told me to do my business outside of campus. Did so but my phone was about to die. I had no pockets at the time and my messager bag was one of those bags that you can't close. Hm, so yes, I walked back to the soda machines, grabbed this Gears of War novel I was handed to on my birthday party. Grabbed my iPod with my awesome one headphone and put that on. Turned on 'Mad World' and began to read. Eventually, a teacher, whom I know I will get next time switch all my classes pointed at me and said: THANK YOU.

"……Huh?"
"THANK YOU for reading!"

He smiles and walks off with two teachers. I shivered and read until it was time to get in.

5th period. Ahh, it was somewhat boring. When I entered class, I asked my teacher to hold my phone because I did not want to lose it. I told her I would get it after school... Cough. The only thing I actually learned is that my teacher is going to be sixty years old on the twenty-sixth. We did small notes on the adult human body and the it was 12:15 before we knew it.

Biology, there isn't much to say but write down key terms and look up its meaning.

English, we watched part of the movie for To Kill a Mockingbird. I nearly fell asleep as it was somewhat boring and the female that played Scout kind of bothered me. The female I sat in front of, I told her to stfu because she was all giggly. She and I do not get along anymore. Let's say she was a 'former' friend. She gets on my nerves now. Very easily.

Computer Tech, we worked on powerpoint projects that we are suppose to represent in like a two weeks or three weeks. My main presentation is a powerpoint about DOOM. We're actually suppose to do this in a subject we have much interest in. So I did DOOM first. But I finished that in three days with about 38 slides. I am currently working on two at the same time for fun. A Fire Emblem one and a Gears of War one. I have more detail in the Gears one than in the Emblem one but I plan to work on the Emblem one all day today.

School got out, it rained. I rushed to get my mother's car and get home. Being the idiot I was, I completely didn't remember at all about my phone when I entered the upstairs bathroom.

"S***, I forgot my phone...Dammit. Oh well."

I thought to myself: NO CALLS for once. Thank god.

And that was my school day in a nutshell. Any questions? None? Wonderful.
New MSN, ask for it.

#3 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

Well whether you like those kind of days or not, I would love to have a day like that even if it was once. The class I am in barely does anything except within the group for boys (7 boys, one always is with the girls but sometimes actually acts like one, we think he is gay but I don't have anything against those kind of people) anyway the worst thing that happened for now is only to get send out of class once but that wasn't me lol.

Anyway, I didn't see yours in the shoutbox so I thought I would just make a thread for everyone.
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)

#4 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>†Oblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

Lol, we should trade schools then. I would like to a regular public school again. There was also a topic exactly like this on Shrine IV. It doesn't hurt to recreate.
New MSN, ask for it.

#5 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Soren @ January 06, 2009 05:54 pm)
Lol, we should trade schools then. I would like to a regular public school again. There was also a topic exactly like this on Shrine IV. It doesn't hurt to recreate.

I would love to as I get to speak my favorite language all day (english biggrin.gif) but you wouldn't really want to trade XD

Reasons:
1: This is a really bad country
2: You have to speak dutch even in english class although we do need to speak english sometimes (yay!)
3: The class itself is weird as hell (trust me, it is really a weird class)
4: it may be a regular public school but it would be too hard I think unless you know dutch of course.

Leaving that aside, I wish I was born in USA or UK lol but that can't be turned around >.<
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

Heh yeah it can't but U.S.A. has it's downsides too, you can't go a minute without hearing somebody start moaning, whether it's in the class or somebody in the halls... For those who don't know, moaning is something "funny" people to do because of their... uncontrollable hormones or something. Rather distracting, I find it hard to sleep in math class, which is why I'm on AIM during math class on a consistent basis.

Yesterday I left my iPod charging on a computer, and I forgot to pick it up at the end of class, S*** that is soooo scary, and that's happened like 5 times within the past year (last year it was spanish class where I could do whatever I wanted, instead of math.)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

You should do what Lelouch does in Code Geass if you want to sleep in other classes. (Hold the book in front of your face, and put your chin on your palm, and just snooze away. Make sure you're facing a window to not get caught).

#8 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Lelouch vi Britannia @ January 06, 2009 09:36 pm)
You should do what Lelouch does in Code Geass if you want to sleep in other classes. (Hold the book in front of your face, and put your chin on your palm, and just snooze away. Make sure you're facing a window to not get caught).

Facing a window is something very easy to get caught too because you are looking away. The book thing is usefull but really can you really sleep while you have classes! I would get too much homework and I wouldn't understand anything at the test then
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#9 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

It's odd actually, I can learn while I sleep, and my friends usually poke me when I'm sleeping..but I'm usually so tired I just sleep through it (I only know because they recorded a video on a cell phone) and come test time I usually score 76% or higher. That's without studying, of course, and I only sleep when I've done most of/all of my work.

#10 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Lelouch vi Britannia @ January 06, 2009 10:02 pm)
It's odd actually, I can learn while I sleep, and my friends usually poke me when I'm sleeping..but I'm usually so tired I just sleep through it (I only know because they recorded a video on a cell phone) and come test time I usually score 76% or higher. That's without studying, of course, and I only sleep when I've done most of/all of my work.

hmm ok but it would still be impossible for me lol but nice scores.
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#11 cox21

cox21

Cormag the Red, Ruby of the Grado Empire

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

Had a pretty boring first day. Had class rep/treasurer/librarian elections yesterday instead of Spanish, because our Spanish teacher is form mistress, so we got the first and second periods free. Then, we had two more free periods because our math teacher had a clash between us and the sixth form, so no third and fourth period either. We had Social Studies, and our teacher packed us with two assignments on the first day!!!! Then, we had to do an illustration in art of something exciting that happened during the holidays. To rephrase that, we had to make up something and draw it.

Second day was worse, I have no french or English teacher and the maths teacher has to teach sixth form again. We got in trouble for making too much noise, one of the girls got detention, one of my friends got lashes and half of the remaining people got detention from the PE teacher, which is laps around our school ground, one of the biggest grounds in the country. It's bigger than most schools in the country. I pity them. Lucky thing for me, I was doing errands when this happened and was spared. Oh, yeah and we had spanish that a four year old could do. So far, school stinks. Good thing is, I manage to use the assignments as an excuse so I could post this.

user posted image

#12 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

Today was a seriously screwed up day. Or rather, the first two classes were. The father of a friend of mine drove me to school, but due to the roads being a bit icy and there being a lot of traffic, it took as almost an hour to get to my school, while it normally takes around twenty minutes. So as you might've guessed, I arrived at school twenty minutes late, which means I couldn't enter the classroom anymore which means I'm written down as absent. Woot detention.

Then I thought my second class would be pretty cool, but of course the opposite held true. I got there and saw some classmates of mine skim through the vocabulary of and grammar of the chapter we were busy with. And indeed, we had a F***ing test that counts for our finals, and I had no idea we had it. Woot for a 1/10 (or an F, whatever system your school uses) to start with for my German finals.

Then I had two hours off, which I used to work on a couple of school things and to look around and post on some forums here. And I had to study the arithmetic mean and standard deviation for some reason, though I think the combination of the two is far above our level... But hey, it's one of the only things in maths that I think is rather easy. No, that's nor correct. My algebraic knowledge sucks, but I'm actually rather good with probabilty, random chance, averages, variances and all those kind of things.

My second to last class was English. Nothing special happened aside of a presentation of four of my classmates. They had to do that due to their horrible English, so that they could improve their English a bit with this project. But seriously, their English doesn't seem to have improved at all. Suckers biggrin.gif

And then my last class was pretty much nothing. We needed two minutes to watch a couple of pictures of the Chirstmas breakfast we had the day before the winter break, and that was it.

And just for the heck of it, I'll also tell you that I had to work tonight. Yay for making loads of money (well... 2.93 Euros an hour isn't that much, but still tongue.gif).

We had gym class after that but this was a less nice gym class. Condition Training   we get points for each time we do something like uhm throwing a ball in a basket, every time you hit it is 10 points. In the end I had 1166 points.

If it's such a condition training, it sucks. If it's an actual condition training, then it's awesome. I'm going to train a young volleyball team from as early on as tomorrow. It's the second best youth team of our club, and as far as I know, they're only very good technically, but they have a condition of, like, zero. And since I have quite a good condition from all the trainings I have (8 to 10 hours a week), I'm going to show them what true hard work is.

Sports are awesome, so is physical education, but only if you actually have to work for it. I'm one of the few people in my class who can actually do everything a bit when it comes to sports though, so it's sometimes a bit boring :/

By the way, badkiara, which class are you in? Please use the Dutch system, because the American class/grade system still confuses me biggrin.gif

#13 Destran

Destran

~Winged Saint~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Guess...

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

Fortunately...
All my enemies in school were sick today biggrin.gif
My teacher, however, graded my test wrong, giving me a 91, when actually I should have gotten a 97 sad.gif
user posted image
You jelly bro?

#14 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (badkiara103 @ January 06, 2009 11:55 am)
I would love to as I get to speak my favorite language all day (english biggrin.gif) but you wouldn't really want to trade XD

Reasons:
1: This is a really bad country
2: You have to speak dutch even in english class although we do need to speak english sometimes (yay!)
3: The class itself is weird as hell (trust me, it is really a weird class)
4: it may be a regular public school but it would be too hard I think unless you know dutch of course.

Leaving that aside, I wish I was born in USA or UK lol but that can't be turned around >.<

You would be surprised then. I'm quite interested in Dutch culture due to an internet friend. We had... connections. He taught me some Dutch. I picked a book about it a year or two ago. Two years ago now. I stopped midway of learning when he stopped speaking to me. Only thing I can remember is ik hou van je. And no, I don't. At all.

I wouldn't mind speaking it. I think it might be fun. English isn't that great when people around you slander it.

I've been in weirdier situations.

Who said I couldn't try? Lol, I rather go to a public school again than my own.

Tino: That bites, big time. But feel free to join the club of failing. I have very poor grades too due to attendance.

Destran: Err... that's wonderful for you.

As for me. Not much happened on my day. When I arrived at campus. I rushed to my first class. Explaining to my teacher that I forgot my phone. She said she forgot too. She giggled, I just stood there staring. She gave it to me with no warnings at all. Like, "If I catch you using it during class, it's mine. We did a graph. Some graph about our future. This is Psychology, by the way. After Psy, Biology. We had to finish key terms. Then we were given this worksheet. The worksheet was very, very easy. I really didn't have to on it. Something I like.

English, we continued to watch To Kill a Mockingbird. This same girl that sat in front of me yesterday still wouldn't stop giggling and correcting me. I kept telling her to stfu, stfu, stfu. She wouldn't do it so...I said: Eat S*** and die, seriously. She kept quiet for the whole time.... happy.gif . We stopped on the part of the trial, if anyone knows the book/movie and will resume the rest of it tomorrow.

Computer Tech, finished my Gears project. Time for my Fire Emblem one and then maybe one about music. Haven't decided. This girl that sits next to me is... VERY annoying. She is a different girl from my English. But damn, she is very loud and makes my ears bleed and pled for mercy. I really just do not like her. But I don't like a lot of things.

After school, mother came and picked me up. I told her about my phone situation and she giggled. I didn't think it was so funny. And that is my school day. A big, ol' lol.

Cough, I need to get on AIM more so I can speak to you during class, Blazer.
New MSN, ask for it.

#15 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:18 PM

School starts tomorrow for me.
I'll make a post tomorrow, and exams on friday dry.gif I hope I do well.

#16 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (The Ancient Mariner @ January 07, 2009 01:18 pm)
School starts tomorrow for me.
I'll make a post tomorrow, and exams on friday dry.gif I hope I do well.

Lucky lol and I got a english test Friday but that will be ok as I speak/write/type english good enough (atleast good enough for the test)

Destran: I would be kinda happy sometimes if my enemies were sick and I wouldn't mind it that much, 91 points or 97 points. Want to switch with my french score? 53 points XD (well atleast 5,3 it was so I think it is 53 points)

Tino: Weird but nice day to have once xD
I am in the 1st only but I have havo/vwo (probably only Tino will understand the last words lol sorry, I don't think there is a english word for it.) I am still young but hopefully you don't mind. What about you?

Cox21: I don't really get it but it does sound boring lol.

Soren: Never knew that but if you want, I can help you sometimes with dutch or you can just ask Tino if that is ok of course. Seems awesome at english class, if I would say something like that here then I would get detention for sure. Either you like computer tech or you just are fast in what you need to do. Also, the school you are in has some annoying girls I see. As long it is fine in the end then it is good smile.gif
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#17 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:22 PM

ucky lol and I got a english test Friday but that will be ok as I speak/write/type english good enough (atleast good enough for the test)

It's the only theoretic subject I truly excel at. I'm one of the best English-speakers and writers in my class. I also excel at physical education, but that's more of a practical subject biggrin.gif

I such at most other subjects, though I guess I'm pretty decent at Maths and Dutch.

(well atleast 5,3 it was so I think it is 53 points)

You could see it as a 53/100, I guess.

And a 5.3 always sucks. Just a tad too low for a sufficient score. Though a 5.3 is not nearly as bad as the first grade I received for my first French test ever (lol @ 2.1 >__<).

I am in the 1st only but I have havo/vwo (probably only Tino will understand the last words lol sorry, I don't think there is a english word for it.) I am still young but hopefully you don't mind. What about you?

A-levels and O-levels for VWO and HAVO respectively, I believe wink.gif

Nah, I don't mind. I myself am currently in 4VWO, so I still need to go through 2.5 years. But everything's pointing in the direction that I'm going to have to redo this year, because my grades aren't exactly good... But I still have half a year to raise my average grades a bit, but I'll have to work really hard, and 8 to 10 hours of training a week, training a team 2 hours a week and 4 to 8 hours of work a week don't really give me an easy time doing that tongue.gif

#18 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

I don't want to brag or anything but I myself am really good in english too but else I wouldnt be here either lol. In group 5 (dutch system) I could write down a story of 2 sides or just 1 paper (A4) of course in english lol.

Well I technically only really suck at french for some reason lol but I will manage the score because of my english. The first score I received for french was actually a 7.5 o.o don't ask me how I did that though because I really suck at french. We can't get lower then 3 for french and english unless we cheat or something on the test which I never did of course, or did I?? Anyway, my lowest score for french was a 3 because I couldn't get higher. So basically I always start with 30 points but that doesn't matter much.

You will manage getting through those 2.5 years. Since you are in 4th class I can guess how old you are as my brother is in 4th too (havo, he started with vmbo) If you really don't have enough time then I say to not come on here for some times. Don't want you to fail only for getting on a forum.
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

#19 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

That's awesome. My English only started getting really good as soon as I "graduated" from elementary school.

I just underestimated the tests and projects in this year way too much, which is what killed my grades. And I've already had a slight decrease in forum activity in the past week because of school.

And even if I would fail because of the lack of time to study, it wouldn't be because of my visiting forums, but because of me being more of a sportsman than a student. Like I said, I train 8 to 10 hours a week, train a team for 2 hours a week and usually have a match each week as well, so I'm always 12 to 14 hours a week busy with volleyball. Then I also have a job at a supermarket where I work for 4 to 8 hours a week, AND I have a rather busy social life as well, with parties and quite a bit family as well, so I usually have only 5 and a half day or so in raw hours to work on school, or possibly even less. And then I obviously also need sleep (though I couldn't get to sleep a couple of days ago, so I was still awake at 5:00 am or something (or 4:00 am, I can't remember correctly)) and other things, so that leaves me with, like, three days or something in raw hours? I dunno exactly. Yeah, that's not much at all, and when I have to start studying a bit more, that means either my social life will have to suffer a bit, or I have to give up my possible career as a volleyball player (I've been asked to play at another volleyball club outside my living place, but for now I've declined, though the offer still stands until I accept).

I hope that wasn't too confusing :/

#20 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

So what did you just say? It was soo confusing smile.gif

Nah I understood it ^^
I don't have much to say about it but hopefully you will make it, also cool that you like volleyball, I like it myself too but can't join any clubs >.< (not that I know where one is XD)

Edit: I forgot I need to do something for school... tomorrow it needs to be done! XD well it is a nice teacher so maybe I can get away with it and say I forgot it and since he isn't there on Friday I might be able to get it moved on to Monday biggrin.gif I will try to finish it though.
QUOTE (Seraphinox)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users