Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

How do you imagine other members?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:57 AM

I was just thinking about this. Figures it could make a fun topic. For example: i can't help but think of kirant as a guy sitting in a fancy chair by a fire place smoking a pipe whilst blasting aliens because x-com.

Edit: maybe turn it into a game of sorts and post your image of the member previously posted about, and then a different member so we can see how different we see each other.

#2 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

I mostly just imagine other members as their avatar since it's the easiest way for me to identify them lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#3 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:30 PM

I imagine most other active members as unknowns that I only get along with at a shallow level given how most of us don't really feel like posting our opinions in any particularly informative way. That said that's mostly my mentality. Let's see what I can specifically remember off the top of my head out of members that are on my Skype...

AbsolutelyTotalSilence: One of Gold's closer friends. Likes being over the top, ironic, and poking fun at videogame conventions. He will most likely at some point break the fourth wall of reality and then make all of us simultaneously suffer an existential crisis by consequence. Prefers that something stays fun and easy. Not sure if British or not. I can never tell how internet-fluent he is either. Reasonable. Creator of music.

I'm unable to disassociate Silence from his mug. And motorcycles. And his dual guns Black Static and White Noise (even though I can't even remember what KIND of gun this is.)

Golden Warrior:Into Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon(but then it's probably easier to try naming people NOT into Pokemon.) Is relatively hardworking (as in "I'm the only one that does anything when schools make us put up with group bullshit") and interested in programming. Went to Korea at some point for some unknown reason. Younger than a lot of us(although this impression is from a while back, he's still like, 14 to me.) Christian.

Also unable to disassociate Gold from his mug.

arimibn:Often has suicidal issues and conflicts about how he feels and how he thinks he should. Is particularly interested in stylized little girls. Registered for an art university IIRC. Likes DBZ and overpoweredness in general. Apparently Muslim. In contrast to DBZ, he really likes slice of life shows that involve school for whatever reason. Generous. Heroic. Probably too friendly and emotionally expects much out of others as a result. Tons of family members, whether blood-related or not. Is part of a military family. Prefers dark longcoats for fashion reasons. Bunch of other things I'm too lazy to get specific about here, but whatever the case he has enough to easily approach for conversation.

Even though he has actual real pictures of himself on the internet I still associate him with his self insert OC. When he asked me what yugioh card I think he'd be I answered with Sword Master though.

SmashedFish:Knows he's fairly irresponsible and tries to fix that problem but never gets around to it. May not realize as much about his surroundings as he likes. Doesn't have a great idea of what the scope of what he wants is(but then not many people do, including me.) Recently learned he's a big Castlevania fan, though unfortunately I don't have any details on why. Expects others to be a whole lot less sketchy than he should. his mom probably had to constantly watch him as a kid so that he didn't end up in the hands of some creepy stranger that came from behind a "Beware of pedophiles!" sign at the park Simultaneously feels like he's some guy that should be around but at the same time doesn't seem like he belongs. Doesn't particularly believe he's capable of anything substantial but goes through life well enough anyway. I think his family ran a fish business or something.

Mainly looks like Rin (his OC) but subject to change if I bothered to look at other ways he visually expresses himself.

Snow:Is kind of creepy in that he's been looking to get into becoming a pharmacist(I think?) for a while but is really into dark fantasy. (He's researching medieval poisons in his spare time I swear. Probably has to deal with exorcising a whole bunch of demons that show up to make him fall into temptation too.) Reads more books than the rest of us combined. Went to a private school with really shitty uniforms. Lives in Chile in real life but lives on US/British territories on the internet as far as I'd know. Does/did volunteer work. Creator of FE maps. Has one of the better families around. I think he's Catholic?

I can't get the image of him as a Western missionary that happens to introduce modern medical technology and knowledge to more primitive societies out of my head now that you mention this topic.

Bonestorm:Creator of sprites and music(and training his/her vocal cords for the sake of music) and knew a lot about FE hacking in spite of not really doing much of it himself. More pessimistic than I am. Gender unknown. Always fighting against his/her hair's natural state. Might feel like he/she isn't creative enough for what he/she wants. Has not been here in forever.

I have no clue.

Blazer:Is a victim of the kinds of parents who either don't have enough time or interest in him to have provided him with a reliable family, that tried to compensate via granting him material possessions. The admin of this site, of course, though you wouldn't realize it sometimes. The person that gives me almost all of my likes for some reason. Lost, but trying his best. Has terrible relations with Nayr. Creator of The Last Promise and a big Tales fan, though he isn't quite as much of one anymore after recent disappointments. Knows what it's like to do something as a means to an end and how crappy it can feel investing too much time and effort into that rather than particularly appreciating the journey there. Probably better at understanding Japanese than I am at this point in spite of saying that he isn't really that good at it. Can be a massive asshole when he feels like it but wouldn't show it on this site for the most part. Is like one of those ultramixed race people or something IIRC.

Red from Pokemon.

Visual memory and character memory seems to be largely disassociated from each other no matter what. The first three are all images that I manually improved too so there's probably too much investment in them for me to change them. Although in Arim's case it was translating Symphobunny's drawing of him into FE form.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#4 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

Hah, take THAT Mercurius~

I pretty much do the same thing as Cero, where I pretty much see people as their profile pictures... Yet at some point I get a random mental image, and I actually haven't been too far off from reality yet.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:42 PM

I usually just don't imagine them as anything at all. I have a username I associate with them and then I just kind of think... that name is that person, lol

I mean I might think of their avatar a little bit, or on raaaaare occasion I might think of how they actually look, but for the most part it's just  like, hey, this is a person with this username, and I don't really imagine anything in particular, lol

Blazer:Is a victim of the kinds of parents who either don't have enough time or interest in him to have provided him with a reliable family, that tried to compensate via granting him material possessions.

haha not true, my parents didn't spoil me at all, nor did I spoil myself until i got a job and could pay for things on my own (and well, it's my disposable income so idk if that even counts as spoiling myself, haha). nice guess though. Also my parents have interest in me but my family situation is super complicated and I suppose they didn't have the time or energy or even the realization that they needed to invest more time and energy into me, lol

and a big Tales fan, though he isn't quite as much of one anymore after recent disappointments.

yeah, *former big Tales fan is more appropriate, lol. I'm a bigger Ys/Trails/Falcom fan, a bigger Fire Emblem fan, and a bigger Oregairu fan than I am Tales by faaaar lol.

Knows what it's like to do something as a means to an end and how crappy it can feel investing too much time and effort into that rather than particularly appreciating the journey there.

*nods*

Probably better at understanding Japanese than I am at this point in spite of saying that he isn't really that good at it. Can be a massive asshole when he feels like it but wouldn't show it on this site for the most part. Is like one of those ultramixed race people or something IIRC.

Pfft, probably not. I hardly know any kanji and have pretty much no proper grammar knowledge under my belt. I can indeed be a bit of a jerk, for various reasons, usually when I think someone else is being an idiot or being an asshole themselves, lol

I indeed have a fair amount of different uh... blood sources in my veins, lol. I usually don't even know what to classify myself as. Supposedly I'm white (my Dad is also supposedly white and it says I'm Asian/White legally), but my skin tone is more of a light tan than actually white, and I don't have typical caucasian features, so yeah... I can't really say I am. But I'm not the stereotypical Asian, either. MIXED IT IS!

Red from Pokemon.

Ahahah, that must be from when a lot of us changed our profiles to match Pokemon characters and such. That was fun. I still like Red, aside from him being well-liked as a nostalgic badass of sorts in general, Red is one of my favorite colors, so yeah.

I briefed the other comments, there are definitely some truths (or former truths, for some) in there, and some funny bits too like

Reads more books than the rest of us combined.

XD it's probably true! I can't even finish the one book I got from Bobryk in like 3-4 years! T_T (speaking of Bobryk, where is that guy?! QQ)

Even though he has actual real pictures of himself on the internet I still associate him with his self insert OC.

I can't explain why but this is like, so fitting, lol

---------------

going along with Zac's little suggestion

I imagine Kristoph not as the guy from Ace Attorney but rather some random guy from another chat who's maybe in late high school or something (just graduated senior?), I don't even kno, and he does random things and plays random games and is maybe a little bit nerdy. I honestly hardly know anything about him, though we seem to get along ok so far, lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

If I recall correctly the material possessions thing is mainly from you talking about how your parents generally buy you things you want(in other words this is what's primarily remembered as a reason to bother seeing them in a positive light) if you ask but are lacking in other respects because reasons. So it's not necessarily that they are actively compensating for how they treat you via stuff but that they don't have any real qualms about doing so when the opportunity arises.

It's nothing compared to all those kids that get this "allowance" thing though (like what in the fuck? Why exactly are kids getting free money every month? Do they even have half an idea of what they would want to spend it on? Is this why we end up with people that spend $2,000+ for stats in free to play MMOs? Koreans get stingy as all hell about having to just give kids money on New Year's!)

On the Tales thing, I'm guessing that when you are on a forum that's supposed to be for Fire Emblem fans being a huge Fire Emblem fan is kind of invisible from being normalized. Although this impression was from before you even started watching Oregairu and I can barely remember you talking much about Ys/Falcom stuff. (I guess there's not that much of an opportunity to talk about the last one in that you can't really expect to frequently get someone that knows what you'd mean, though.)

I think part of it may be because the internet is where you stop needing to be seen as what your body is. An individual's human body is a design with set features that no one asked for(which is why we have plastic surgery.) It's much safer and easier for a person to express who they are(in terms of "what I am interested in") rather than what they were born with on the internet, and there's nothing better for that than self-insert OCs.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#7 Knight of Argentum

Knight of Argentum

Maximus Imperator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Saepe in arcas verborum scribere obliviscor.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:39 AM

I imagine Kristoph not as the guy from Ace Attorney but rather some random guy from another chat who's maybe in late high school or something (just graduated senior?), I don't even kno, and he does random things and plays random games and is maybe a little bit nerdy. I honestly hardly know anything about him, though we seem to get along ok so far, lol

Eh, the High School part is correct. I am pretty nerdy, which is correct, although coming straight from skype is an inaccurate representation of my personality... It shifts dramatically from person to person. I could be talking about random crap with one person and then go discuss complex metaethical theory with another... It just depends on the person.

#8 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

There are some people who I imagine different from there profile pics. Cero for example is always gonna be Troll Kirby, even though he doesn't use it anymore. Blazer depends on his mood, sometimes it's the current "relaxed" Roy pic, others it's the "rant" Luffy pic he has for a sig XD. Scrim, even though he's not around as much I imagine as his actual self since I know what he looks like.  Gold is always gonna be his Mug, XT is just like a blank face, he has no image, it's jut like a floating voice off in the distance XD.

Snow:Is kind of creepy in that he's been looking to get into becoming a pharmacist(I think?) for a while but is really into dark fantasy. 

Kinda Sorta agree with this but it's Doctor not Pharmacist XD. GET IT RIGHT NOOB!

Has one of the better families around. I think he's Catholic?

Probably, my family is pretty great. I think it's more like... Catholic inclined at his point. I haven't gone to (normal) mass in a long time.

I can't get the image of him as a Western missionary

I'm sorry but no, I will never do this. I think you're joking but just in case. People can think what they want and if they want to know about my religion I'll tell them but otherwise I think that everyone should just stop jugding by religion. 

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#9 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

Blazer depends on his mood, sometimes it's the current "relaxed" Roy pic, others it's the "rant" Luffy pic he has for a sig XD.

what the heck man? XD

Scrim, even though he's not around as much I imagine as his actual self since I know what he looks like.

yeah actually now that you imagine it I don't really associate him with any avatar or anything even when I think about it >_>; like I just can't think of anything maybe because he hardly posts on FES

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#10 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:02 PM

arimibn:Often has suicidal issues and conflicts about how he feels and how he thinks he should. Is particularly interested in stylized little girls. Registered for an art university IIRC. Likes DBZ and overpoweredness in general. Apparently Muslim. In contrast to DBZ, he really likes slice of life shows that involve school for whatever reason. Generous. Heroic. Probably too friendly and emotionally expects much out of others as a result. Tons of family members, whether blood-related or not. Is part of a military family. Prefers dark longcoats for fashion reasons. Bunch of other things I'm too lazy to get specific about here, but whatever the case he has enough to easily approach for conversation.

Even though he has actual real pictures of himself on the internet I still associate him with his self insert OC. When he asked me what yugioh card I think he'd be I answered with Sword Master though.

" Is particularly interested in stylized little girls. "

CONTEXT PLS. XD

"Prefers dark longcoats for fashion reasons." 

I like when my clothes blow in the wind. XD

"Even though he has actual real pictures of himself on the internet I still associate him with his self insert OC. "

Well when I Lucid dream, I usually look like that. Lol

I tend to forget what I look like sometimes too. Lol

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#11 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:09 PM

He will most likely at some point break the fourth wall of reality and then make all of us simultaneously suffer an existential crisis by consequence.

This both made me laugh and absolutely horrifies me. 

Golden Warrior:Into Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon(but then it's probably easier to try naming people NOT into Pokemon.) 

KH and Pokemon are the two games I'm known for being into, eh? Well... I mean I guess that's accurate, but I haven't really touched either series at all this year... Wow, I should maybe do that. 

Is relatively hardworking (as in "I'm the only one that does anything when schools make us put up with group bullshit") and interested in programming. 

Wait, relative to what though? I just generally dislike my class, so that might be part of why I hate group projects... I might want to get used to that if I want to make games. Last part is accurate, I'm actually learning C++ now so that's cool. 

Went to Korea at some point for some unknown reason. Younger than a lot of us(although this impression is from a while back, he's still like, 14 to me.) 

It was to visit my sister who was teacher English there, just to enlighten you. :P I also got a week in Japan because we figured "Screw it, it's a two hour flight." Also, yes, I am younger than a lot of you. Accurate. 

Christian.

I'm surprised anyone remembers that bit.

Also unable to disassociate Gold from his mug.

It was made to look like me anyway, so this is fine.

As for how I imagine everyone else... Either as their avatar or as what they actually look like depending on how well I know them + if I happened to see their picture those 2 or 3 times I actually looked at the "What do you look like?" thread. 

Oh, and I don't keep track of name changes well... What would I know you as, Mercurius? I have a guess, but I'm not sure. XD

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#12 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

Mercurius is Hatless.

Posted Image
Posted Image
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#13 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

Blazer: I imagine him as looking like...a mixture between Roy, Kelik, and Luffy. Lol

Shu: Always wearing sunglasses and generally looking cool.

Mercurius: A pretty boy vampire who's really cute. Total trap.

Goldy Locks: See Mug

Fish: See Mug

Scrim: The Muffin Man

Cero: Not Scrim

Molly: Genocider Syo's alternate personality with green hair

XT: Looks like my cousin

Silence: His mug. Cept he wields a guitar that turns into an axe that turns into dual guns that turns into Deadpool.

Bonetsu San: Totally crush worthy material. Way too cute. 

King Blu: Prussia from Hetalia

DH Ninja: One of few people as cool as Blazer and Shu

Snow: His mug

Oblivion: Simon from Gurren Lagann

Ristau: Regis the assassin. Lel

Randy Savage: Aaron the silly assassin

Seraphiroth: Not Sephiroth

Kirant: The most civilized of us all

Holy Kensai: Army General

Mikki: First female friend on forum.

Nayr: Lel

Shadowofchaos: Way too hard on himself

MK404: Fallen hero

Ragnarok: One of the few people that's as cool as Blazer and Shu

Wolfie: 10/10 would date

Furetchen: Person I hate most

"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#14 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:23 AM

Mercurius is Hatless.

OKAY. Yeah, that was my guess... I just wasn't entirely sure. I should have checked the profile, eh?

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#15 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, Music, Gaming, Art, Graphic Design

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:40 AM

I kinda think all of you are probably nerds. B)

Big big nerds.

Especially Snow.

*rides off into the sunset*

user posted image
made me promise to never tell but you know me, i can't help myself

#16 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

I kinda think all of you are probably nerds. B)

Big big nerds.

Especially Snow.

*rides off into the sunset*

Lucia why are you so mean TT_TT.

Also I forgot to say this but Lucia I imagine as the girl she has in her sig:

ziO1nIp.png

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

@Snow

The pharmacist thing is an inference from when Fitz was expressing his negative view of them and you asking him to elaborate because your planned future involved them. I guess the problem was that I was too specific in how I interpreted that. Also the missionary thing is more for historical reasons than anything, though that guy is Protestant LOL. (if it weren't for the "medical" thing it'd probably have been something else.)

@Arim

CONTEXT PLS. XD

It's basically a translation for "He's a lolicon."

#18 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

Yeesh man, I just like cute things. You make it sound like I'm a pedo. QQ
Posted Image

#19 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:24 AM

I'm hurt guys. How did you all forget about me? :(

But yeah I see people as their avatars typically. Example, I am aware Blazer isn't Roy because he's obviously Luffy but that is the face I have associated with him.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:20 AM

Blazer: I imagine him as looking like...a mixture between Roy, Kelik, and Luffy. Lol

Please no

If I recall correctly the material possessions thing is mainly from you talking about how your parents generally buy you things you want(in other words this is what's primarily remembered as a reason to bother seeing them in a positive light) if you ask but are lacking in other respects because reasons. So it's not necessarily that they are actively compensating for how they treat you via stuff but that they don't have any real qualms about doing so when the opportunity arises.

It's nothing compared to all those kids that get this "allowance" thing though (like what in the fuck? Why exactly are kids getting free money every month? Do they even have half an idea of what they would want to spend it on? Is this why we end up with people that spend $2,000+ for stats in free to play MMOs? Koreans get stingy as all hell about having to just give kids money on New Year's!)

On the Tales thing, I'm guessing that when you are on a forum that's supposed to be for Fire Emblem fans being a huge Fire Emblem fan is kind of invisible from being normalized. Although this impression was from before you even started watching Oregairu and I can barely remember you talking much about Ys/Falcom stuff. (I guess there's not that much of an opportunity to talk about the last one in that you can't really expect to frequently get someone that knows what you'd mean, though.)

yeah though the former was more of a recent thing (past few years) precisely because I had very few material possessions etc., and even though they offer I usually don't rely on my parents for anything I classify as a "want" (non-essentials in modern society) so yeah

nah I didn't get allowance XD I guess I kind of started getting one in college but that's more of a food/college expenses allowance... different from just "hey, here's random spending money you get" lol

good point on the FE part, yeah it's definitely just an impression/perspective thing... can't explain it well (I'm tired) but I can't talk about everything I'm passionate about in one place, really XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users