Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The FESSR

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Captain Yossarian

Captain Yossarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (bblues @ July 30, 2009 02:18 am)
Also, Yossarian, what is that purple region of land, and who does it belong to?

You know, it's been so long, I've forgotten myself.
~ Prime minister, head of the FEGB, and chief of the Internal Intelligence, for the glorious FESSR. Definitely a man.
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"
user posted image

Today's Pravda: ’Quand l’assemblée nationale devient un théâtre bourgeois, tous les théâtres bourgeois doivent devenir des assemblées nationales.

#62 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Captain Yossarian @ July 30, 2009 10:40 pm)
QUOTE (bblues @ July 30, 2009 02:18 am)
Also, Yossarian, what is that purple region of land, and who does it belong to?

You know, it's been so long, I've forgotten myself.

>_>

I claim it for the lulz

#63 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:08 AM

Hahahahahahahaha

Did I ever mention I liked to laugh randomly?

I didn't even come and the FESSR killed itself, hah!

Now it's left for me, the Scavenger, and I will use this as part of my scavenger hunt!

Hint: Somebody's birthday is today, same day as the Scavenger hunt got started, what a lucky dude, you should do something nice for a change and say something to him in his profile, leave a comment or something. Not that I care for birthdays.

Code: D

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#64 Captain Yossarian

Captain Yossarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:36 AM

I didn't even come and the FESSR killed itself, hah!

The FESSR dead? Laughable. I was temporarily distracted by the machinations of Capitalist agent-provocateurs (read: vacation), however, they have been dealt with, and the FESSR reigns as strong as ever. Glory to the Motherland!
~ Prime minister, head of the FEGB, and chief of the Internal Intelligence, for the glorious FESSR. Definitely a man.
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"
user posted image

Today's Pravda: ’Quand l’assemblée nationale devient un théâtre bourgeois, tous les théâtres bourgeois doivent devenir des assemblées nationales.

#65 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:???????????? ??????????

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:42 AM

Indeed comrade, my internet connection devicer was damaged by a capitalist assault on my glorious Soviet Computer, while it is still undergoing repairs I have found another method of communication; thus the dream lives on! The capitalist swine cannot hope to defeat an unstoppable force as immaculate as communism; the workers of the world will unite!

#66 Captain Yossarian

Captain Yossarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Soviet Comrade @ August 12, 2009 08:42 pm)
while it is still undergoing repairs I have found another method of communication; thus the dream lives on!

I'm glad I put all those e-rubles into those top secret "psychic-internet" research programs ;-\. "Don't do it" they said. "It'll never pan out" they said. Hah!
user posted image

#67 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:56 AM

PSYCOMMU is closer to completion than many think. It's a good thing that The Motherland is working with Japan to develop new technology, as well as Joint Military Exercises to beneficially train both sides. The powers of the west cannot subdue The Motherland or its allies!

#68 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

My hacking skills could only destroy his internet on his computer...

Curses foiled again

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#69 Soviet Comrade

Soviet Comrade

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 585 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

The glorious FESSR has decided to outfit me with a new Soviet Red Laptop, as reward for surviving the hack attempt from the foolish capitalist swine. They also outfitted me with an awesome shirt, ushanka, beret, and overcoat.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users