Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  xcrash1998 : (21 September 2018 - 05:46 PM) I like games that actually reward you for reaching more difficult objectives.
A good example would be the golden ballon in Super Mario Oddisey it more like a trophy and less like an in game side note of what you did.
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:13 AM) but like yeah I get more trophies/achievements in games that I just happened to play more bcuz the game itself was fun or w/e and it's like oh ok i also will get these things just through doing the stuff i wanted to do anyway, that's cool i guess lol
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:08 AM) like they don't rly hurt but they aren't something of particular value, it's kinda like a fancy alert with a title that tells u u did a thing, it's not bad but im not rly one to go out of my way to obtain the validation of a video game through something that can usually just be done via spending enough time/effort on it

(getting to like the top X% of a competitive multiplayer game or smth would be a diff story, but in that case i wouldn't even want an achievement, i feel like just getting there should feel rewarding in itself, so... yeah, lol)
@  Fire Blazer : (17 September 2018 - 07:07 AM) yeah I'm not a trophy/achievement guy lol
@  acceptance : (13 September 2018 - 10:35 PM) That's just not incentive enough for me, man.
@  acceptance : (13 September 2018 - 10:34 PM) Plus with modern gaming a lot of the time the most you can hope for if you get all the collectibles is a trophy/achievement. Which I suppose is valuable to some people, but it's not gonna add anything to the game whatsoever.
@  Fire Blazer : (12 September 2018 - 05:58 PM) like yeah sidequests with an actual crafted scenario to them, post-game dungeons that aren't TOO much grinding/rehashed content, etc. are cool
@  Fire Blazer : (12 September 2018 - 05:57 PM) yeah I only like completionist stuff if it's like meaningful content/not super grindy but usually at some point it becomes kind of annoying so meh
@  acceptance : (11 September 2018 - 01:01 AM) Gotta love unforgivingly difficult super bosses. (Looking at you, Lingering Will.)
@  acceptance : (11 September 2018 - 01:00 AM) I cannot do the whole collectible thing. It always feel so tedious. Sidequests and EX dungeons are always fun though.
@  xcrash1998 : (09 September 2018 - 06:56 AM) So thats perfect for me
@  xcrash1998 : (09 September 2018 - 06:55 AM) I am rather obsessed with completing on 100% unless it is completely unreasonable to do so
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:51 AM) if they ever make a sequel/spiritual successor or the like at the very least it should have my attention, haha
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:50 AM) so yeah, great, great game overall, I even bought the expansion and played the heck out of that too because it was so much fun. Think I ended up almost 100%ing it (basically fully explored the map IIRC, not sure I did everything but at the very least I should have gotten pretty close).

and I'm not really a completionist either, so again... just speaks volumes about how fun the game was IMO.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:48 AM) Awesome gameplay, sweet enemies, an overall interesting premise and plot along with some solid writing, even the soundtrack was decent for a Western game, lol... but of course, the VISUALS. whew. the game looks soooo good. couldn't help but take pictures even though I don't usually consider myself that kinda guy, lol. the environments and hyper-realistic look are just so visually appealing I was often kinda mesmerized, similar to how I felt with Xenoblade X.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:46 AM) I'm surprised to have finally found some other people who have played and liked that game though. I was excited for Horizon: Zero Dawn and got it at launch and ended up basically binging it, IIRC even putting P5 on hold for a bit, because it was just so much fun.
@  Fire Blazer : (03 September 2018 - 04:46 AM) ouch @ potential april fools lol
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:34 AM) Still an excellent game. One of the more interesting stories I've come across in a game, especially an open-world one, and some pretty solid characters and worldbuilding. The gameplay is fun and works really, really well in the setting, too.
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) Although that article is from April 1st and my google searches are not revealing any other evidence of a PC release...
@  Rujio : (02 September 2018 - 09:29 AM) Ah yes! I just played that game this past summer with my friends (who have a PS4) and it really was great! I'm really glad it's coming to PC so I can have it myself, and also because I've got some PS-less friends who would really enjoy it.

Photo

Support conversations