Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

AMA: Oblivon Knight

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I like the response, very informative. I guessed 2/3 right

Easy Q: Favourite video game ever?

#22 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

I swear, bro. Soon as I graduate and get a license, it's road trip time. We are making this a thing.

How did you become who you are? Be as specific or as general as you'd like.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#23 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (bblues @ Jan 19 2013, 05:12 PM)
I like the response, very informative. I guessed 2/3 right

Easy Q: Favourite video game ever?

Wow Tsuki was right. I really am predictable. xD

Favorite video game? Ahhh hell man. For the longest time it was the original Paper Mario. The Nostalgia goggles are so strong for that game it's not funny. After dumping 7 months into Super Monday Night Combat, I developed a love hate relationship with the game. I absolutely hate the stupid crap, bugs and glitches that plague the game but I do like it for the most part. Also wish for it to succeed as unlikely as that may be. But back to Paper Mario, I know pretty much everything about the game outside of star piece locations. I'm like a walking encyclopedia. I just have so many found memories attached to it and the game's simply a marvelous RPG that still holds up today.

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 20 2013, 12:06 AM)
I swear, bro. Soon as I graduate and get a license, it's road trip time. We are making this a thing.

How did you become who you are? Be as specific or as general as you'd like.
You need to acquire a PC too bro.
When I was growing up, my grandmother influenced me a lot. Much of my morals and values are credit to her. My parents were never the ideal you'd find in some Disney movie. I remember constant arguing every holiday, and my original house was a shithole to be quite honest. When I was in grade school, my dad lost his job, the first step of financial issues that caused a strain on my family. He was out of work for about three years. My mom gradually became stressed with being the only paying member of the family and tensions raised high. Eventually my dad found a job again but the emotional damage was already done. In grade school, I was always the fat kid that got picked on with low self esteem. There was a junior high trip in 6th grade which actually really helped me out and I managed to show I wasn't just a lame fat kid. I really loved that trip as not only did it help my self esteem, it helped improve my general image. Everyone in grades 6-8 knew who I was and I generally felt welcomed in a community. Unfortunately my luck isn't the best and my school was closed due to renovations. So due to my grandmother's religious believes and influence, I went to a catholic school for 7th and 8th grade. Turns out I'm not really one to be the new kid since 7th and 8th grades were hell for me. The teachers were awesome of course thankfully, but the students man. I really missed the end of 6th grade. And High school? Well, that's where I grew up the most and my time of the FES community started. If someone was curious about that, I could talk about my growth through high school assuming I was asked such a question. lol I feel like I've said enough for this question already and would rather not have an even larger block of text.

QUOTE (Shu @ Jan 19 2013, 04:25 PM)
What are your fondest memories involving the forum and/or members of the FE community?

Oh hell man there's so many. My welcoming as a new member was fantastic and I truly felt appreciated much unlike how FEND was. The creation of banhammer was another one. So many of us were united in catching that sprite thief that transversed multiple FE forums and we together helped put him in his place. Banhammer turned into a sanctuary of sorts where people could use to break away from their stresses and come and chill or open up. Well at least that's how I viewed it. After everyone stopped using aim, I moved it over to skype where it's still somewhat active today after all these years. Lastly running my old forum and keeping all of the members united for a short while amiss all the drama was also nice. First time I really ever heard someone call me a leader.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#24 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 20 2013, 11:00 AM)
Favorite video game? Ahhh hell man. For the longest time it was the original Paper Mario. The Nostalgia goggles are so strong for that game it's not funny. After dumping 7 months into Super Monday Night Combat, I developed a love hate relationship with the game. I absolutely hate the stupid crap, bugs and glitches that plague the game but I do like it for the most part. Also wish for it to succeed as unlikely as that may be. But back to Paper Mario, I know pretty much everything about the game outside of star piece locations. I'm like a walking encyclopedia. I just have so many found memories attached to it and the game's simply a marvelous RPG that still holds up today.

Yeah, Paper Mario is a quality game, need to play the other ones.

Whatever happened to FEM?

#25 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (bblues @ Jan 21 2013, 09:57 AM)

Just play the gamecube game, the Wii game is much too different and a major disappointment to the series.
And Fire Emblem Media? Ah, well it lived out its usefulness. I originally created it to help live out a drama storm that occurred on Pokemblem. Basically there was a huge rift between the main administrator and a select group of members who actively contributed to the forum's activity and success. The members felt the admin was being too biased against them and was too strict over swearing. Some even got banned over the whole issue. I wanted to keep everyone together during the entire event and my forum served that intention. After the event died down, most people mainly moved on. I had a few members on facebook, so I can still keep touch somewhat. Eventually FEM died out and most went back to their original forums which I'm glad about. FEM was never intended to be a long lasting thing, but rather a means to keep a community together. Later on in the future, the crew that was working on Dream of Five needed a place to go to organize and I allowed them to use my forum since I didn't see a reason otherwise. Eventually they didn't have a need for FEM either and it died out again. I check back periodically but it's still dead. My forum lived out the purpose I had for it and I can't say I'm disappointed that it's dead. FES will still be my FE home.

My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

user posted image

#26 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 21 2013, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (bblues @ Jan 21 2013, 09:57 AM)

Just play the gamecube game, the Wii game is much too different and a major disappointment to the series.
And Fire Emblem Media? Ah, well it lived out its usefulness. I originally created it to help live out a drama storm that occurred on Pokemblem. Basically there was a huge rift between the main administrator and a select group of members who actively contributed to the forum's activity and success. The members felt the admin was being too biased against them and was too strict over swearing. Some even got banned over the whole issue. I wanted to keep everyone together during the entire event and my forum served that intention. After the event died down, most people mainly moved on. I had a few members on facebook, so I can still keep touch somewhat. Eventually FEM died out and most went back to their original forums which I'm glad about. FEM was never intended to be a long lasting thing, but rather a means to keep a community together. Later on in the future, the crew that was working on Dream of Five needed a place to go to organize and I allowed them to use my forum since I didn't see a reason otherwise. Eventually they didn't have a need for FEM either and it died out again. I check back periodically but it's still dead. My forum lived out the purpose I had for it and I can't say I'm disappointed that it's dead. FES will still be my FE home.

Haha, man, Pokemblem, I forgot about that. I was there, and yeah, Leafy could be a bit..

Fair enough man, curiosity sated on that.

#27 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

What are your musical preferences/favorite artist and song? Why?

If you could alter your own history so that you never played one video game, would you, and if so, which and why?

Have any books deeply impacted you? Which?

Why are you making me think of so many questions?

Edit: Which Tarot major arcana do you best feels describes you?

Spoiler

#28 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 02:39 PM)

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 19 2013, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (Kuomo @ Jan 19 2013, 12:38 PM)
What's your favorite kind of music?
This has really varied a lot over the years. Back when I was younger, I really enjoyed classic music form the 80s and 90s, mainly because of my mom's influence and constant playing of it. When I grew older, it turned i nto a more alternative rock form and now it kind of settled down to a little bit of everything. At this point, I don't really mind listening to anything unless it's death metal or something else ear screeching (kind of have sensitive ears). I don't particually care for rap or country either. Rap's just meh and country's too boring.

If you could alter your own history so that you never played one video game, would you, and if so, which and why?

Super Monday Night Combat. Sure I've gained some friends over this crappy game, but investing 7 months into a game that's currently dead and was probably never going anywhere to begin with? Meh. Who knows what I've could've done in that time. Probably would've found a job by now.

Have any books deeply impacted you? Which?
Books? Not to my knowledge. I've enjoyed reading SOME of the books that have been required in my student years, but not really deeply impacted by any.

Which Tarot major arcana do you best feels describes you?

Strength, possibly even Emperor as I have some leadership potential.

user posted image

#29 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 22 2013, 12:43 AM)

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 19 2013, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (Kuomo @ Jan 19 2013, 12:38 PM)
What's your favorite kind of music?
This has really varied a lot over the years. Back when I was younger, I really enjoyed classic music form the 80s and 90s, mainly because of my mom's influence and constant playing of it. When I grew older, it turned i nto a more alternative rock form and now it kind of settled down to a little bit of everything. At this point, I don't really mind listening to anything unless it's death metal or something else ear screeching (kind of have sensitive ears). I don't particually care for rap or country either. Rap's just meh and country's too boring.

favorite artist and song?

Spoiler

#30 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Ever wanted to travel?

#31 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

favorite artist and song?
Generally depends on my mood to be honest. Overall?
The song's simply very optimistic and I can't feel embarrassed singing it aloud.

QUOTE (bblues @ Jan 22 2013, 09:12 AM)
Ever wanted to travel?
Oh definitely. I've always wished to head out, meet new people and experience other cultures unfamiliar to what I experience on a daily experience. Even if it would be for a short time. Know so many friends from Europe. Ah internet, what a wonderful gift you are.

user posted image

#32 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 27 2013, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (bblues @ Jan 22 2013, 09:12 AM)
Ever wanted to travel?
Oh definitely. I've always wished to head out, meet new people and experience other cultures unfamiliar to what I experience on a daily experience. Even if it would be for a short time. Know so many friends from Europe. Ah internet, what a wonderful gift you are.

GET TO DA UK, NOW.

#33 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

I wish I could but I can't even afford college. :/

user posted image

#34 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

Yawn, let's get more questions in shall we?

user posted image

#35 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

this whole AMA thing is old man

EDIT: Why have you tried to revive it?

There, I asked a question >_>'

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#36 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

Why is there purple on your avatar?

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#37 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

• Validating
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Mar 11 2013, 01:27 AM)
this whole AMA thing is old man

EDIT: Why have you tried to revive it?
Not trying to revive the fad at all. In general I just have some time on my hands and if people wanted to ask questions about me, I'd be fine with answering them.

QUOTE (ShadowCero @ Mar 11 2013, 01:41 AM)
Why is there purple on your avatar?
Purple's my favorite color. I'd explain why if you were interested.

user posted image

#38 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

What do you live for?

Spoiler

#39 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

What don't you live for?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#40 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Oblivion Knight @ Jan 22 2013, 05:43 AM)
Which Tarot major arcana do you best feels describes you?

Strength, possibly even Emperor as I have some leadership potential.

Hm, what do you think best describes other members? So original.

Also, if you had one piece of advice (for life) to give to someone, what would it be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users