Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Wrestling

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:video games, reading, sleeping, eating

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

lol Figure I'd go ahead and make this for me and masterpaln =p
If you guys want to join in thats fine I guess.

Anyways I don't like either side. right now my favorite has gone out of commisson (Kane) so not really bothered by many other wrestlers for now. Gota say though they planned out Cena and Punk beatuifully. Having HHH is going to only get more and more interesting.

Now for the most important thing. YAY J.R. IS BACK!!!!!
user posted image
Created by Blood Falcon. Thanks for the excellent work!

#2 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:31 AM

Ryder got the biggest pop of the night when he tagged in

I honestly hadnt watched wrestling before when by chance i saw stuff from the Punk-Hardy feud and that got me hooked. Punk is def my fave guy on the roster since that time.
///_____WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!_____\\\

user posted image

user posted image

#3 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

lol I had a ton of fun watching Mr. Long Island Iced Tea own the crap out of Cole in like a minute or half a minute.
user posted image

#4 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (raigntk @ Aug 2 2011, 09:40 PM)
lol I had a ton of fun watching Mr. Long Island Iced Z own the crap out of Cole in like a minute or half a minute.

fixed

do you watch his youtube show?

user posted image

user posted image

#5 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

I don't which is also why I didnt know it was a z xD
user posted image

#6 Ramiel

Ramiel

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

I watch every RAW. I don't have a favorite. But back in the day I was a Stone Cold, Undertaker, Kane, HBK, HHH, and The Rock fan.

#7 Masterplan201

Masterplan201

Ultra Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

I'm watching RAW, Smackdown, TNA/Impact Wrestling and ROH every week since 8 years now.

Gota say though they planned out Cena and Punk beatuifully. Having HHH is going to only get more and more interesting.

Now for the most important thing. YAY J.R. IS BACK!!!!!

CM Punk and Zack Ryder are the only intersting things in the WWE right now, but I think the CM Punk storyline will get messed up by some idiots and that Zack Ryder needs a big push for the Intercontinental Championship because the fans love him and his Youtube show is hilarious.

What really JR!? He's just boring and fat, I'm a Cole fan tongue.gif

They seriously need to bring Batista, Chris Jericho and some other guys back.

Tactics_Banner.png

#8 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Masterplan201 @ Aug 3 2011, 02:01 AM)
What really JR!? He's just boring and fat, I'm a Cole fan   tongue.gif

Cole is a corporate tool

Batista and Jericho left to follow other interests. Batista sucked anyway

Also right now i'd rather see Zack feud with Dolph for the US championship. both are good in the ring and they are good friends out of the ring so they should have really good chemistry

user posted image

user posted image

#9 Masterplan201

Masterplan201

Ultra Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (bluspidr @ Aug 3 2011, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (Masterplan201 @ Aug 3 2011, 02:01 AM)
What really JR!? He's just boring and fat, I'm a Cole fan   tongue.gif

Cole is a corporate tool

Batista and Jericho left to follow other interests. Batista sucked anyway

Also right now i'd rather see Zack feud with Dolph for the US championship. both are good in the ring and they are good friends out of the ring so they should have really good chemistry

Batista left to do train MMA but UFC don't took him.

Jericho finished the tour with his band and wrote on his Facebook page that he needs a break from everything or something like that.
I think Jericho just said that to return when nobody expected him to make a awesome return.

I laughed when I saw Dolph Ziggler with this action figure in Zack Ryders video laugh.gif

EDIT: Dolph Ziggler will feud with Alex Riley for the US Championship

Tactics_Banner.png

#10 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hmm I'm not sure how i could see anyone as a Cole fan seeing as he's become a gigantic asshole ever since The Miz became won the WWE Championship. Granted I will say before all this crap happened he has been a good commentator, but comon how you gona support his actions now and hate JR? What they need to do is Send Cole to smackdown permanately and bring Booker T over to Raw. That would be awesome.
user posted image

#11 Masterplan201

Masterplan201

Ultra Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:11 PM

I don't like the face wrestlers like JR, John Cena, Triple-H... I prefer the hell wrestlers like The Miz, CM Punk , Michael Cole...

Tactics_Banner.png

#12 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:15 AM

cole is a good anouncer? *facepalm* he is one of those yes men CM Punk was talking about. he just says exactly what they tell him to say through the headset. the reason why people like JR is because he puts his own twist on the way he calls the match and you can hear how much he cares about the product.

as for A-Ry, he sucks thus far as a face. he is just another cut and paste carbon copy face right now, and its boring when he is on the mic. I'll only pay attention cuz i'm a fan of Ziggler

user posted image

user posted image

#13 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:WADUUP HOMIE, HOW YOU DOIN?

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Wrestling, I lol'd.
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#14 Masterplan201

Masterplan201

Ultra Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (bluspidr @ Aug 4 2011, 02:15 AM)
cole is a good anouncer? *facepalm* he is one of those yes men CM Punk was talking about. he just says exactly what they tell him to say through the headset. the reason why people like JR is because he puts his own twist on the way he calls the match and you can hear how much he cares about the product.

as for A-Ry, he sucks thus far as a face. he is just another cut and paste carbon copy face right now, and its boring when he is on the mic. I'll only pay attention cuz i'm a fan of Ziggler

True, but JR and Jerry Lawler are typical face announcers for me they just sit their and say good things about the wrestlers. Even if Cole is one of the "yes men" he brings some action to the WWE, he provokes the other and is supporting the heel wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero.

A-Ry has nothing special WWE made a reaaaaaaaly big mistake with him, their are so many good superstar like Zack Ryder, Tyler Reks, Cody Rhodes, Mason Ryan..... who have moch more potential but don't get a real chance.

Tactics_Banner.png

#15 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (I Like Pie <3 @ Aug 4 2011, 02:46 AM)
Wrestling, I lol'd.

you can lol all you want but you can't argue with the amount of people who watch the show. Your severly outnumbered biggrin.gif tongue.gif
user posted image

#16 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (raigntk @ Aug 4 2011, 09:42 AM)
QUOTE (I Like Pie <3 @ Aug 4 2011, 02:46 AM)
Wrestling, I lol'd.

you can lol all you want but you can't argue with the amount of people who watch the show. Your severly outnumbered biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Still, wrestling, severely lol worthy biggrin.gif
user posted image

"Puberty is the prelude to, and preparation for, sexual as well as emotional maturity and fullfulment in later lfe...".

user posted image

#17 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Masterplan201 @ Aug 4 2011, 03:06 AM)

True, but JR and Jerry Lawler are typical face announcers for me they just sit their and say good things about the wrestlers. Even if Cole is one of the "yes men" he brings some action to the WWE, he provokes the other and is supporting the heel wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero.

A-Ry has nothing special WWE made a reaaaaaaaly big mistake with him, their are so many good superstar like Zack Ryder, Tyler Reks, Cody Rhodes, Mason Ryan..... who have moch more potential but don't get a real chance.

i think Cole's on screen character would work better as a manager

add Trent Bareta to that list. and replace Cody Rhodes with Ted DiBiase. Rhodes is getting some good screen time over on smackdown and not being put out there like he sucks. DiBiase went from upper midcard status when he was in the elimination chamber in 2010 to obsurity with Maryse, to Rhodes bitch right now

oh and raigntk, feed the troll while your at it

user posted image

user posted image

#18 Axel

Axel

Dirty Ghetto Kids

• Banned
  • 894 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (bluspidr @ Aug 4 2011, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Masterplan201 @ Aug 4 2011, 03:06 AM)

add Trent Bareta to that list. and replace Cody Rhodes with Ted DiBiase. Rhodes is getting some good screen time over on smackdown and not being put out there like he sucks. DiBiase went from upper midcard status when he was in the elimination chamber in 2010 to obsurity with Maryse, to Rhodes bitch right now

Whoa whoa whoa, when did I become a troll? o_O, I'm just saying I'm not a huge fan of wrestling.

user posted image

user posted image

#19 Masterplan201

Masterplan201

Ultra Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

Now DiBiase became the Virgil of Rhodes laugh.gif

TNA has the much better wrestlers.

Whoa whoa whoa, when did I become a troll? o_O, I'm just saying I'm not a huge fan of wrestling.

Then stop posting in this topic.

Tactics_Banner.png

#20 raigntk

raigntk

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

Who all is on TNA? I saw it once and only people I recognized were Eric Bischoph(idk how to spell it), Dudley brothers, and I think one of the Hardy brothers was on there as well.

Also Blu if I wanted to really feed a troll we'd have a crap ton more spam.
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users