Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Artwork Thread

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

I used to be a HUGE Sonic fan. Now I'm into Fire Emblem.

And LSS stands for Legendary Super Saiyan, so yeah. He's gotta have spiky hair. He's based on Broly.

I made the sword for my sis, and am I like the way it came out, though it looked a lot better in my head.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#42 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

I made the sword for my sis, and am I like the way it came out, though it looked a lot better in my head.

Story of EVERYTHING I draw

I still think it's great! And now I get the spiky hair. XD

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#43 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Pics of Arim drawn by my sis Luaki. Who I love so much.

user posted image
user posted image

Another pic of Arim. This one was drawn by Trena.
user posted image

"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#44 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Who are the other people in the 3rd picture?
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#45 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

The girl in the third pic is Trena. Lol.
The girl in the second pic is Luaki.
Posted Image

#46 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

user posted image

Posted Image

#47 Nice Middle

Nice Middle

Chancellor

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

I love the pics drawn by Luaki and Trena.
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ Jul 25 2014, 07:59 PM)
I have cero love for you or your shenanigans

QUOTE (Holy Kensai @ May 18 2012, 08:01 PM)
Gotta love how even in fan fiction I'm a badass.

#48 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

I do too. My sisters are so wonderful!
Posted Image

#49 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

Sweet, Arim. biggrin.gif

Hope to see more soon. Damn, I need to get back to work on my art....

#50 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

A picture of Beo by Trix.
user posted image
Posted Image

#51 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Whoa... That looks amazing! It looks realistic too. I like how shiny that sword is. tongue.gif

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#52 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (arimibn @ Jan 11 2013, 04:14 AM)
A picture of Beo by Trix.
user posted image

That's amazing. Kudos to Trix. o.o

My art gallery is dead.

#53 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Think it'll increase Beo's fanbase? XD
Posted Image

#54 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

You're not Kuomo, no attention for your thread, neve- oh wait.
Also no clue who Trix is, but that's stupendous.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#55 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Norianna wants me to start posting her art here.

Soo...here's a few of her pieces.

Code: Soru
user posted image

Vero Nightshade
user posted image
"Name- Vero Nightshade
Gender- Male
Species- Vampire
Age- 800
Power- Power to manipulate blood and False Blood
Relationships- Derek Nightshade= Little Brother

Vero is the master of the Nightshade Mansion and is a very high level vampire. Despite how his ability can be lethal he rarely uses it even in a fight.
Vero does not like to drink blood, but due to the latest magical research a artifical replacement for blood was created called Blood Wine, which is not really blood but contains everything that exists in blood that vampires need to survive.
Vero does not like fights, but he will defend others if he must.

Since Vero is a gentlemen in everysense, he is well liked by visitors due to his kind and polite personality. He is always inviting people to his mansion for a party, doing such things improve his reputation and distract him from the sad reality of being a vampire.

Vero has a younger half-brother by the name of Derek, Derek is only half vampire but is much more demonic looking then the full blooded Vero. Vero tries his best to warn his guests about the basement where Derek's bedroom is. Infact he even asks Melina his head maid to warn the guests as well.

Melina is a beautiful woman that has a suspicious, however powerful artifact that allows her to control time by giving it some of her life force for its power. Melina is always seen by Vero's side if she is not doing the chores. Vero and Melina have feelings for each other but they're both too shy to admit it due to family standing.

Vero also has many maids in his mansion, but there are also some family in the building.
Lephise and Lilian, two twin flower sylphs who were abadoned by their father. The two were taken in by Vero and became part of his family. Wanting to repay them, Lephise worked the library while Lilian became Head Chef.

An oni also came to the mansion in a horrible state, covered in injuries and wounds. Vero tended to the boy himself with the help of Melina's guidance. The boy was named Link and to repay Vero he became the mansion guardian, however he can be really childish and not too bright at times.

Fun Facts
Vero has no wings, but can use False blood (a type of liquid he can create from his hands) to form wings, but he can still fly without them, it is usually just used for intimidation
Vero's trademark item is a wine glass with blood wine in it.
Vero's mother's name is Lorenia Nightshade, while his father is Giancarlo Nightshade. Derek however, has a different father who remains unknown...
Lorenia and Melina look slightly similiar to each other
Vero has every usual vampire weakness, sunlight, moving water, deadman's blood, and silver, however holy objects don't effect him very well
Vero has a slight english accent
Unlike a usual vampire, Vero is awake during the day and asleep at night
He doesn't sleep in a coffin"

A Drawing of Herself
user posted image

Marion Hakura
user posted image
"Name: Marion Hakura
Species: Kitsune (?)
Power: Able to create powerful illusions with Sakura petals
Abilities: High senses, can use the power of Omamori (mostly kaiun), shape shift (between fox and human), can control the demonic Kurenai Hana, and has superhuman abilities (except strength).

Marion is but a kitsune who lives in the depths of Hayashi where the Shrine of Spring is. Her personality is alot like that of a fox, playful, smart, and a bit of a trickster! She would easily fit in with the rest of the kinder low-level demons of Hayashi, if it wasn't for a teeny tiny problem...

Kitsune are not native to Hayashi....

Where in the world did she come from? No one knows... She never tells anyone anything. This innocent looking fox girl at first impression appears to be relativaly weak and harmless, but she is surrounded by dark, very dark secrets.

What is to be noted is her highly powerful illusions and black magic, not only is it odd that she uses sakura petals instead of leaves, the level of illusionary magic is so strong it creates a physical form, something a fox of her stature shouldn't be able to create. It is known that the more tails a kitsune has the more powerful and wiser it is, however it appears that Marion only has one tail. But what is strange is that the tail is rather big...
It is unknown as to why until if one asks Mia...
Mia will reply with this...
"One tail? No way, she has way more, I just never get an enough glimpse to count them..."
This is proof that Marion has made an illusional body on herself to hide her age and standing.

Marion is capable of using the power of Omamori, a type of amulet. She crafts them as a hobby, and if one gives her something of intrest she will use her power to make the power of the omamori come to life, however her specialty seems to be kaiun, omamori of luck. But you must ask her for an omamori amulet, she doesn't sell them as for a kitsune money has no meaning for her, if you do not ask or if she does not allow you to have one and you steal one, Marion put an enchantment on her omamori to turn them into cursed talismans if stolen, granting the theif the oppisite effect of the omamori.

The weapon that Marion carries around and when not in use, hides in her "sakura", it goes by the name of Kurenai Hana.
It is a naginata, a type of japanese polearm weapon. Its name means "Scarlet-pink flower". Despite the name sounding rather sweet and beautiful at first impression, it has a much darker meaning. The flower in its name is more specifically a sakura, hence pink in the name, however the word "scarlet" stands for the color red in the name. If one thinks hard of the name, it will finally be understood as this...
"The naginata that stains sakura a scarlet-pink"
Scarlet being the key word for "blood"
So its other name can be "Bloody Sakura"...

It name holds a dark meaning, but is very fitting for such a weapon. A naginata made with such elegance, a weapon that should belong to a high ranking warrior of great wealth. However, despite its beauty the weapon is covered in an aura of pure malevolence. It is a "cursed" weapon, created by forbidden materials and crafted by demons. It is known to have a will of its own, and whoever dares even touch it will be consumed and possessed by its dark power. Only Marion has the power to "shun the voice" of the weapon, and is able to use the weapon to whatever desire she wants.

Fun Facts

Marion's last name is the fusion of hana (flower) and sakura.
Marion's name is a name she gave herself...
Marion's age is unknown as for no one knows how many tails she trully has
Marion hides her secrets to the point that she has remade herself into a new person, making her appear to be an innocent child

Marion's tail is very soft and hard to ignore, many who confront her try to touch her tail, however she will always reply with a slap on the face
She will then ask you why you touched her tail, if you reply "Out of curiousity" she will tell you not to do it again and leaves. If you reply with something outragous like, "I just wanted to have some of your fur" or lie such as "I tripped", she will give you a second slap on the face.

Marion can turn into her fox form at will, she does so for faster transport
She understands animal language
Marion has been under production for a while however due to techinacally difficulties and incomplete backgrounds has caused her to be delayed
Marion has a relationship with Akihiko which was rough at first but gradually warms up to the point, Akihiko fears for her safety at times
Her sakura is the embodiment of magic so they do not wilt, however if they run out of magic they merely vanish
Her pendant is made out of the same sakura
Marion obviously loves flowers
The key insperation for her abilties came from the reference of Flyff's description of the "Old fox" pet, which is "A fox is a wolf that spreads flowers"
Marion tends to be ditzy and airheaded at times, but she is rather intelligent.
Despite her dark secrets and past, she happily lives the life as an average kind demon like the ones that live in Aurora Village."

Mia
user posted image
"Mia is an imortal magician with the power to manipulate space through magic, a type of act that very little people can perform. She's also very talented at wind magic giving her the name "The Witch of the Wind"
Mia's personallity is hard to get through to due to her past Solitary Confinement she performed to herself after the loss of her master. Luckly a "certian demon boy" got through to her and she's become more open to other people.

She currently has two people under her care, Se'ree her magical assistant and Mei her living grimoire, even though both are children in appearance, their behavior shows they both demand affection from Mia which causes jealousy in the two, and can create all sorts of mayhem.
Luckily, Mia has alot of patience despite the scowl she gets when she's being annoyed." (This is actually my favorite out of her characters)

A Banshee's Scream
user posted image
"Shiri is Kamori's servant. Her soul is sealed in a doll with a similar appearance. Her screams are ear-bleeding, and her songs are haunting! But whatever you do, DO NOT look at her face when she undoes the stitches and removes lifts the flesh, whoever sees her "eye" under the flesh are known to go mad and even commit sucide.

Shiri's speciality is the power of her voice, which can distort things by singing or screaming. She is also capable of shadow magic, which may be an influence of Kamori's bond with her.

Despite being loyal to Kamori, Shiri does tend to show feelings such as sympathy and Mercy. At times she wants to reject certian actions taken by her mistress, but due to her loyalty she cannot express herself very well.

So pretty much, Shiri is capable of human emotions at times, but her emotions and personality are altered when Kamori's emotions change so its hard to tell at times."
(This is her most recent work)
Posted Image

#56 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

I really like the banshee scream one.

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#57 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:MMORPG's, Fine Arts/Graphic Design, Fantasy/Thriller Novels, Anime/Manga, and food. Oh and Fire Emblem.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Soru, Hakura, and the Banshee are my favorites smile.gif Tell your sister that they turned out great and that her shading is excellent!

#58 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

@ShadowCero I really liked that one too. XD

@Kuomo Norianna is not my sister. XD She's my wife(I legit call her my wife now and no one in her family even acts surprised or anything. XD)girlfriend. XD

ANNNNNYWAAAAAAAAY

Here's Norianna's most recent work.

Eika Nai
user posted image
"Eika Nai The Cursed Tongue

Gender- Female
Age- 14 (Dead)
Species- Zombie (Magic Based)
Ability- The power to place any curse on a person by saying their name
Powers- Able to use black magic, can regenerate wounds very quickly, can sense black magic-based creatures, can 'hide' in the shadows

Eika was once a human girl, however she was murdered by an unknown being. Stricken with grief and quickly grew insane, her father took her corpse to the Forbidden Alter that lies near Aurora Village. Despite being told to never trust the dark power in the alter, he placed her on the alter and pleaed for her to come back to him.
However, things didn't go the way he wanted... Before him was the corpse of his daughter, filled with black magic and gained a demented, life-less appearance. In fear he fled and left her alone.
Eika was confused, for she has lost all memory and ended up wandering a short distance from the alter, that is until she sensed a pressence. She looked at a certian direction and found 'The Witch of the Black Artes', Zenzei. Slightly startled at being discovered Zenzei wandered into 'the darkness', leaving behind a curious zombie.
Eika managed to remember some memories, such as...

Living near a river...
Seeing a blue-marked face boy...
A man with black hair and a kind face...
A blade jabbed through her gut from behind...

She found the river in her memories, a large river that cut through the forest. She followed it until it lead to a large wall made from what appears to be tree trunks and metal. She went around until she found the entrance and was greeted by 'The Blue-marked Face boy' who gave a scowl.
Remembering this person, she asked him who she was, and where she is.
The boy could not reconize her and her scent was stained with the smell of death, but he told her that she was at Hieonkawa, and said that she is not allowed to go inside.
She didn't resist, she just walked back into the forest with very little answers to many questions.
But she sensed the dark magic again, and followed what felt like a trail, till she saw Zenzei again. The witch turned towards her, and then continued to walk into the 'darkness'. However she left behind a trail and Eika followed it.
It led her to the mountains that make up the Southern Border, nearby was a strange tunnel that was leaking a dark energy.
The energy, usually ominous and feared, was somewhat comfortable to her and she ended up inside.
The world she entered was dark, and somewhat distorted...
Sky was red, plant-life was black, and the ground was grey...
She followed the path she was given by Zenzei and found her once again, in the center of a strange opening in the form of a circle.
There... Zenzei greeted her, and asked her something...

"Will you.... like to be under my wing, in the art of magic?"

Eika became Zenzei's Magic Apprentice

Fun Facts

Eika Nai is not her real name, but a name given to her by Zenzei
*It literally means "Dead Song"

Eika has the ability to curse others with any curse she has in her mind, she must say the first and last name of the victim in order to place the curse. However, she does NOT have the ability to discover one's name, so as long as you don't tell her your full name, you're safe.... unless someone tells her.
*She is capable of breaking whatever curse by merely saying an apology, it doesn't even have to be directed to the victim, just needs to be in ear-shot.

She can use black magic, but has yet to fully learn how to use its true power

Eika is able to 'hide' herself in shadows, conceiling her visual appearance in the dark
*This makes her pratically invisable in the deeper parts of the forest

She hates sunlight

Eika is weak against light magic and a direct hit will cause her to gain a temporary 'dead state' depending on how hard it was, she'll revive back without injury of course

Eika at first doesn't seem to show human emotions, but takeing note of actions she perform, she does have feelings and even acts human, showing normal fears when seeing a snake or spider.
*She fainted when she encountered a tsuchigumo

Eika wishes to see 'the man with black hair and a kind face', but being what she is, she is not allowed to go into Hieonkawa without having a fight with Arthur

Eika is one out of two undead-type magical assistants, the other being Moral with her master being Mortus.
*They're not the same type, Moral was never alive in the first place

Eika tends to sulk when she hears crying and screaming, this is because children whimper in fear of her appearance and adults scream in horror, they constantly shout 'DEMON! DEMON!' when encountering Eika.
*Eika cries when she hears the word 'demon', even if not directed towards her

Mia encountered Eika before, however she attacked sensing the black magic from Eika. Their duel ended in a draw...
*Since neither can die, they merely collapsed out of exhaustion...

Zenzei appears when Eika is in danger, and will even protect her despite the fact Zenzei doesn't care much for others.
*She appeared to retreive the worn out body of Eika after the fight with Mia

Eika avoids reflective surfaces"
Posted Image

#59 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hatred of a Sister
CLICK HERE (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

"If it wasn't for the fact you are the bringer of darkness and night, I would permenantly kill you...."

"Heeheehee~"

"...Souless puppet..."

~~~~

Kamori and Kurayami are twin sisters, however due to something Kurayami has done, she lost her soul and has become something worst then a demon. Her twin sister, Kamori, hates Kurayami because of this and the fact that Kurayami will attempt to hurt the youngest sibling, Kimi, just for fun and yet Kamori treasures Kimi more then her own life.
Posted Image

#60 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

That page stretching

Very solid stuff. Tell her good work.

Also *BAM* My 400th post.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users