Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Opening Book #3

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

Zekk stood in a small hut, near the outskirts of a nearby town. He was around nineteen years old. His father had abandoned him, and his foster father had been killed fighting mercenaries. Zekk had sailed on a boat around the world, until a large disaster struck, tearing the boat and throwing Zekk to the water's mercy. Two years later, he found himself on an island; Magvel, it was called.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#2 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

Alistair woke up one morning and continued about with his daily cycle of being a squire to the Knight Oswaldo. Fetching this and that, and so forth.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#3 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:50 PM

Seraph woke up and looked slowly around his tree house which was housed in the forest
He climbed down slowly as he was still sleepy.He slung his bag and bow over his shoulder and started walking towards the town, wondering what he would do today....
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#4 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

Ralph had lived a peaceful life thus far. He woke up just as he has done for the past 18 years. He greeted his father and mother, Xin and Lia, and then told them that he would be back soon, and was going to go explore a bit.

Ralph went to the town square where a man was playing a flute. Ralph asked the man if he could join, and he agredd. Ralph went back to his house, got his harp and began to play with the lad, helping him collect money.
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#5 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Zekk left his house. He was downcast; is foster father, Carn, had been an extremely skilled sword-fighter. He had sparred with him, nearly every day. However, a man with vengeance for his foster father had come, and nearly killed Zekk, but had killed Carn. Zekk missed having a sparring partner. He traveled the streets, watching people play all sorts of instruments. He walked up to a man playing the flute, and a boy, around his age, playing the harp.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#6 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

Seraph eventually reached the town, astonished at how hungry he was.. sadly he had no money.

He walked to the square where he saw two people playing instruments, He decided to sit down opposite and watch, listening to the slow melody and tapping his foot in time...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#7 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:48 AM

Rushing through the town square, Alistair did not even hear the music being played as he tried to find his sire's spear.

His Sire was in a very bad mood this morning, and always required Alistair to fetch his spear from here or there, wherever he had drunkingly misplaced it. If not found by mid-day, Alistair would surely be beaten, or worse yet one of the maids.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#8 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:13 PM

Hugh walked down the street, into the main square, looking for a restaurant. He pondered tossing a coin to the musicians in the square, he saw a man sitting opposite the musicians enjoying the music. Everything looked fine but still he was weary.

((Does anyone remember what continent TOB2 was?))
Pimp my wyvern.

#9 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

((Umm...I think it was a continent we made up as we went.))
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#10 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:01 PM

((Made up, I believe.))

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#11 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

((Didn't like the idea of Thief, changed my class to archer as well as all posts accordingly))
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#12 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

Once Ralph and the boy finished the song, Ralph muttered something to the boy, and he nodded.

Then Ralph stood up and said "Anyone else want to join us?"

-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#13 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

Hugh tossed a coin into the dish in front of the two musicians, noting a bow slung over the shoulders of the other spectator. He walked up to the spectator, and asked " You know any restaurants around here? I'm starving."
Pimp my wyvern.

#14 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

Seraph shook his head at the offer to join in with the musicians, he had no skill in such affairs.

He looked up as someone asked him a question.
"I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with the town, I can be of no help" He said to the person
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#15 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

"Eh, no matter." Hugh shrugged, then walked over to a street vendor, buying a loaf of bread and some cheese. He sat down near the musicians and continued listening and eating.
Pimp my wyvern.

#16 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

Seraph got up from his seat opposite the musicians and went for a walk. He passed through a side street and came out behind a tavern, he noticed something glinting on the ground in the hot sun

He walked over to take a look. It was a very ornate Spear, that obviously belonged to someone important. He picked it up deciding to keep it and walked back toward the square...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#17 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

Running in circles, Alistair could not find the spear. Knowing their would be severe consequences, Alistair ran to his house, taking a kitchen knife. He gathered a small group of clothes, tied them up, and grabbed a loaf of bread. He ran outside of town, and decided to take a random path to not getting beaten.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#18 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:53 PM

Seraph reached the square, the musicians still playing. He decided to go home early today. He had no money and here was nothing to do in the town.

He started to head out of the town <Spear in tow> and towards the forest where his "Treehouse" lay...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#19 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

As Alistair walked, he realized someone was following him. Speeding up, he hoped to lose them. No such luck, and then he noticed a burly man in the distance. Not knowing what to do, he tried going off the path, only to realize he was surrounded. A short while later he was tied up in a bandit's camp. And unconscious.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#20 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

As Seraph walked down the path he noticed someone behind him. He immediately took out his bow and fired on the turn, the arrow thuded into the tree 40 metres away.
He could see someone hiding behind the tree

A Bandit walked slowly out from behind the tree, all muscles and no brain Seraph assumed.
"Damnit, where are the rest of them? They should be here"
Seraph nocked another arrow to his bow"
"What do you want?" he said

The bandit did not answer, he just looked at him strangely and then ran in the opposite direction saying something about getting lost.
Seraph decided to give chase wondering what was going on, the bandits didn't usually come down this far from the mountain path.

The bandit was fast but it had rained the day before so the ground was covered in mud, he was easy to follow thanks to the giant footsteps littered around the place.

Eventually Seraph spotted their camp, they had lit a huge fire in the middle of a clearing and all seemed to be celebrating something.
Seraph watched from a distance and noticed someone tied up on the ground.

He thought of freeing him, but there were so many bandits, would he be able to do it alone...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users