Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Is my forum dead?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

Well, all I really did was link to the main site from one of my crappy assignment web pages. I stated that I did the Graphic works under the alias "Shu" and she was like "Very cool".
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

#42 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:08 AM

lol

"Nicely done with Shu's site."

"WHO'S SHOE'S UNTIDE?"

meh can't help but spam up the news forum with dumb jokes

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#43 Ezra

Ezra

ring a bell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:25 AM

I can't imagine trying to explain FE to my teachers without having a very awkward time.

sounds like a challenge...

teacher, there is this really awesome game called fire emblem and you see it's like a more advanced version of chess, with characters, music storyline and the stuff blazer just said ( we're gonna pretend the teacher knows blacer k'?)
so the first level you have this lord, they typically have blue or red hair, if they have blue hair they usually have a easy time killing anything, if they have red hair then they're pathetic, the one exception to this rule is Marth he has blue hair, but he lost his pants in the first game.
there's also some weird dude riding a horse that stalks the lord, they're usually old, but sometimes they're not! they may seem cool at first but they really suck. then the red people come! the blue people hate the red people, and the red people hate the blue people, the green people are like blue people but they move on their own and are usually stupid. the blue people go first, then the red people then the green people, the green people go last, cuz' they're stupid. so they fight each other, and one person goes and hits them, and then the other person hits back AFTER the other person attacks, some people will attack twice! and sometimes if the RNG goddess lets you your allowed to either hit, dodge or do a super mega awesome spinning attack that makes you do triple damage!
now then the weapon triangle! swords beats axes, axes beat lances and lances beat swords! and if you have a special version of that weapon, like a sword called the lancereaver then the triangle is reversed! well that pretty much covers the prologue any questions before we go on to chapter 1?

Teacher's face = blink.gif

#44 Punk_azzz

Punk_azzz

Optimal Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:club, discussion

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

Hahahahahahah XD hahah that was cool
and the pathetic part is that it was all true !!!

Hey Blazer how are you ??
Not that anyone cares or anything but since I my self wasn't here and gone so I can't say a word to you for not being here or what was the situation was while you were gone but since you are back and so is everyone else (Apparently) we can all post happily ever after. smile.gif
user posted image
How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

#45 Mariobro3828

Mariobro3828

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Drumming (Rudimental), Hanging out with friends, games (of course :P)

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:59 AM

Y halo thar.

I've returned, hopefully for a long run. I can't spend nearly as much time hacking FE as I did in the past and I'm probably not going to return to my big project that I used to have, but I might just turn to learning more about hacking as a sort of hobby to advance my knowledge, as well as helping other people learn, cause I kinda like helping people.

Anyways...glad to see this forum is still kickin! biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#46 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:00 AM

[QUOTE=Ezra,Oct 28 2010, 06:25 PM][QUOTE] I can't imagine trying to explain FE to
there's also some weird dude riding a horse that stalks the lord, they're usually old, but sometimes they're not! they may seem cool at first but they really suck.
[/QUOTE]
Hello Seth. Hello Titania.
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#47 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:19 AM

The chess analogy is pretty good except most kids would automatically think it is hella boring because Chess isn't NEARLY as complex as Fire Emblem, nor does it have music, controls, graphics, or a plot (then again neither do half the FE games >_>).

@Punk_azz sorry for not responding, heheh, welcome back man, at the very least be in the shoutbox, no? XP

Yo Mariobro, I finally get to properly say welcome back! It's a shame you won't get into hacking (but I understand why--it takes a LOT of time...) but at least you'll be helping people, so I'll feel better about me not being able to help everyone timely/getting lazy when it comes to helping some people.

You know something though? A lot of hackers are kind of like you, and just hang around and use their knowledge to help in other ways, but don't actually make a hack. Actually, there's only a few of us who actually do hacks.

That being said, maybe you could put your interests in an existing hack and help with that? I mean, if you have knowledge, and there's a hack that you think is cool, two brains work better--and faster--than one, right? tongue.gif

That being said, what's most important is that you're around and kicking to kick with us, because every member helps us kick a little bit harder than usual. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#48 Mariobro3828

Mariobro3828

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Drumming (Rudimental), Hanging out with friends, games (of course :P)

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Haha, help with existing hacks? That sounds like fun. smile.gif First I need to refresh my knowledge.

Well, not hacking at all might not be completely true. I do feel somewhat inclined to make those fun little 1-2 chapter hacks, probably filled with humor so people can play through them and get a good laugh. Or a wtf. I'll be playing around with stuff, and trying to find new things in a sense.

Either way, I think I'm going to be adding a computer sciences minor to my degree so I may be able to help the community in more ways after I've taken some classes.

And yes, kicking back is something I definitely need right now...but can't do until I finish my Organic Chemistry final...which is in two days. After that, I'm home free.

You still go on AIM? I haven't been on in so long tongue.gif
user posted image
user posted image

#49 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:53 AM

Yeah, I actually only got back into the habit of it this last week. Before that, I was on maybe 3 times in those last 5 months. I'm just weird like that, I take long "breaks" from the internet, for various reasons... Then again, a lot of people do that... XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#50 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

Oh, hey. Mariobro is back.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#51 Mariobro3828

Mariobro3828

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

Yup! biggrin.gif

Ah screw it, the urge to resume work on my full scale rom hacking is overwhelming....looks like I might give into it. I just need to moderate my work a little more so I don't get burnt out this time.
user posted image
user posted image

#52 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

Mm-hmm, but now you know a lot more, so just organize yourself and look to finish it more than anything else. And don't be afraid to ask for help (not necessarily from me, since I'm busy with TU at the moment, but plenty of others! XD)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users