Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

What I got up to

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Maps:

Spoiler

EDIT:

Just realised that I didn't add much talk to this post even tough it needs some.

Chapter 0 has no real gameplay at all it is just to make the player familiar with the situation and how the characters are

Chapter 1 You get to met with your companions of which the Knight is needed to snowball the first wave of enemies and the extra mage gives you some decent extra firepower to finish them off after. The assassin won't join you throughout any of the Lyn story chapters

Chapter 2 A village you needed to visit someone in who will help you in your journey... and you can recruit a myrmidon that your pparty knows but wasn't aware of being there.

Chapter 3 Is an escape mission where you have to get no that centre part of the map while progressing there bandits will ambush you from that direction.

Chapter 3x I am not sure how far I am really gona make this relevant to the plot but since i have a more specific purpose for this in mind I am gona keep it in.

Chapter 4 Yes it had to be an archer, mostly because any other unit with a weapon would have killed thos brigands (I fixed that brigand up there who ubviously is lost)

Chapter 5 Fog of War, oh how do we fear those words, but you get thief for the sole purpose of making this less annoying as there is a killer weapon in there

Chapter 6 Mountains, how hard it can be to make them dynamic. Yeah so classic movement disatvantage as there are gona be a lot of Wyverns, but you get a Sage pre promote (Pent for the Win) and you also get a Pegasus rider who doesn't really have an other choice than to join, but she will be a merc so she won't mind.

So chapter 7 is a chapter that has no plot at all it just make clear that the pursuers you tried to get away from actually made it ahead of you and that they are trying to attack your base that you are trying to reach.

Chapter 8 Is also more plot based as you can see with the multiple maps you try to recruit an ally who went mad and should be going to kill everything otherwise he will just stay at the tent in the bottom middle where the enemies took distance from, but he will move and any kill in this chapter will be GAME OVER, this is the most reasonable what I could come up with to make him seem like attacking everything in his path.

Oh, bevor I forget just here is where you get the healer from chapter 3x, a little late, but I could shift her a little earlier.

Chapter 9 The last front until you reached your destination, also there to give it the right feeling

Chapter 10 everyone who knows anything has to die, muahahahaha.ha..ha...ha... . . . by waiting until the ones with the big guns show up,

you also get a wyvern rider with some good defence to back you up.

Well yeah that's the basic scenario that is happening in the chapters events are a little wonky coordinates especially.

I am also trying to get some good guide for editing the preperationscreen asswell as setting positions and forcing and banning characters

to/from a chapter.

Edited by xcrash1998, 15 May 2018 - 08:19 PM.

#2 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

Mugs:

Without names because I lack that skill, There isn't that much going on with the mugs anymore, since I settled with doing chapters first and otherwise there are exams coming up so

Spoiler

#3 FahadRashid327

FahadRashid327

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I’m comedian +sometimes nerd +reading books like miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

DUDE KEEP THE GOOD WORK!!
You are the best

#4 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:34 PM

Thanks, Just finished my exams so I am looking forward to spend more time on FE hacking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users