Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Expirament 1

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:ur mum ecksDEEEEEE

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

Tell me if I should move this, XD
This is just a little Idea I've had in mind for a while. I will make this into a 'series' of things if the idea catched on, but for now, this is a trial thing.. ----
The battle for the food! This event takes place in a enormous, pure white room. There is nothing in this room, except for a small table in the center of this room. On this table is food. You have not eaten for days. You know if you do not eat, you will die.Others are in this room too, people you know, people you don't. They don't want to die of starvation either.It's time for the battle for life begins!
Arena's specs:
The table is 200 yards away from any given side
There are no visible landmarks of any sort other than the table.
There are no entrances or exits.You have no idea how you got here.
The 'room' prevents any magic from being casted.Why is unknown.
Something important:
The only weapons you have are a knife, fork, and a spoon. You can improvise whatever you want with them.
----
I blinked. How did I get here?It was knid of confusing, though a nice change of pace from the holding cell where I was being kept. The only thing we got was this metalic tasting water.The smell of food snapped me out out of my little 'flashback'. Food! It's been days since I had food...I eyed the area around me, looking for the source of the smell. Then I saw it, right in the center.I didn't see it at first, but I saw the table. It was so far away, so I started walking towards it. I wonder what it is on the table? A sandwitch? I wouldn't be suprised if it were...

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#2 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:18 PM

((I guess I don't have to sign up?))

Sel woke up, staggering slowly to his feet against the near blinding white walls of the... wait. "Wha... What the hell?" He looked around, seeing only a few things: another man walking towards the middle, a set of utensils lying in front of him, some other vague shapes at the corners of the room, and... "Food...? Yes, food." He started strolling towards the other guy, wanting to know if he had any more knowledge of this then he did. Then he suddenly felt a terrible pang of hunger, and he doubled over, realizing that he hadn't eaten in days. He started jogging towards the center of the room, holding the knife he'd found in front of him as a small form of protection.
Pimp my wyvern.

#3 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:40 PM

((No need to.))

I can't belive I didn't notice other people when I was looking around, must have been because of the hunger. So I guess I jumped a bit when I saw another guy running up to me. Well, it's kind of odd to see someone run up to you. I would think they would want to conserve energy, right? Well, I just tuned out the footsteps and kept on walking. The footsteps sound kinda like a dull thump, you know? I cant help but to cough and walk on towards the food though..But I did finally notice that I had a fork, spoon, and knife in my pants pockets. Odd right? Er, I'm kind of clumsy though, and I tripped. My cheek took a real beating in the fall, that's odd. Is the floor cement or something. Ugh, I'm going to have a hard time getting up...

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. :3

#4 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Sel slowed, and saw the guy fall over. As he walked up next to him, he asked, "Hey... *Cough*, you alright? You as hungry as I am?"

((I so wanted to stab you in the back. I'm a nice person, aren't I?))
Pimp my wyvern.

#5 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

((So kind of you. Wait......))

If you didn't know, I'm mute. It's odd for me when someone starts a conversation with me...I ignored the question for a bit, then tried to get up. My legs feel like jelly right now, I realy need that food. I eased my self up after a pain filled few seconds. I stared at the other person for a second or two, held my cheek, then bit my lip. I find it akward that I can't answer with anything other than a nodd. I just want that food! I should take my fork out, just in case, though. 3 is better than one, right?

#6 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

Sel waited for the other's response, and after getting none, staggered away, looking over his shoulder, wanting to get to that food.
Pimp my wyvern.

#7 V'ren

V'ren

[Dongers Intensifies]

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

I'm ready to fight for the food, honestly. I think if I don't eat I'll die from starvation....not the way I want to die. It's not going to be pretty...I wouldn't be supprised if the people in this place start eating each other. I wish I had a gun or something.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users