Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Help Topic: Shoutbox

Shoutbox allows forum members to communicate with each other in an easy to use way. It is similar to a chat-room, but does not require Java, Flash or any other browser dependency! The Shoutbox is updated real-time, meaning any new Shouts someone makes will appear on everyones page at once, you do not need to refresh!

General Features
  • Each member can have their own preferences such as "Hide Refresh Button" or "Disable Enter Key from sending the shout" (shouts can only be sent via the actual button instead, useful for large paragraph shouts!);
  • If a member hovers their mouse over the corner of the global 'shout area', a double arrow appears. If a member clicks and drags that double arrow, they can resize the Shoutbox to their liking! Please note this feature is for the global shoutbox only
  • Ability to use Smilies and BBCODE if the administrator allows them.

Quick Commands
Shoutbox has several Quick Commands that can be used to make certain actions perform in a faster way, here is a list that explains how to use them properly:
  • /announce [Announcement Text] - This will update the announcement in your Shoutbox without having to go to the Admin CP
  • /archive - Launches the Shoutbox Archive window (only if member has permission to view it!)
  • /ban [name] - This will ban a member from the Shoutbox (only moderators with correct permissions can use this command)
  • /moderator member [id|name] - This will launch the appropriate moderator options for that particular member
  • /moderator shout [id] - This will launch the appropriate moderator options for that particular shout
  • /prefs - This will launch the Preferences window
  • /prune [x] - This can be used by only those that have ACP access and will prune all shouts older than [x] days. If no number is entered, a security message will pop-up so you do not accidently wipe the whole shoutbox. /prune 0 will remove all shouts.
  • /refresh - This will refresh the Shoutbox (useful if you have your refresh button hidden)
  • /unban [name] - This will unban a member from the Shoutbox (only moderators with correct permissions can use this command)