Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The activity lately

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

I mentioned to Blazer over the summer at some point that I thought FES my be dying/die in the near future. I'd like to say that everyone has proven me wrong this far. Keep up the good work everyone!
Posted Image

#2 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Haha, Thanks? I thought it was gonna die too, there was some tension for awhile, like the whole "the forum will shut down if there is one more bit of drama"

Needless to say, that did not happen, thankfully.

Glad to still be here! biggrin.gif

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#3 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

We all know that it was me who brought the forum back to life with my massive influx of activity when I joined.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

ahahaha

yeah I'm going to try to lighten up, I just need some time of dramalessness for me to chill a bit. Not gonna deny it, I'm a bit uptight 'cuz it's actually a lot of responsibility to run the forum and the mainsite sometimes and they (or more specifically, the people who visit them~) mean a lot to me which makes it even harder >_>'

Also I'm not sure how long this'll last but... with FE13 coming out, it should only get better, right? Doubt I can keep doing stuff like this though

# of Posts in Past 24 Hours

XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 14 2013, 06:55 PM)
ahahaha

yeah I'm going to try to lighten up, I just need some time of dramalessness for me to chill a bit. Not gonna deny it, I'm a bit uptight 'cuz it's actually a lot of responsibility to run the forum and the mainsite sometimes and they (or more specifically, the people who visit them~) mean a lot to me which makes it even harder >_>'

Also I'm not sure how long this'll last but... with FE13 coming out, it should only get better, right? Doubt I can keep doing stuff like this though

# of Posts in Past 24 Hours

XD

hahaha WAIT WHAT HOW AM I SECOND??
Posted Image

#6 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

How am I fourth? I'm barely online.
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#7 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Making posts must be easier than you all think XP

I mean if you told me to make 7,800 some posts on one forum alone I'd have told you it would take forever

but it only took like what 6 and some odd years? XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#8 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (arimibn @ Jan 14 2013, 06:30 PM)
We all know that it was me who brought the forum back to life with my massive influx of activity when I joined.

Yes Arim you saved the forums. tongue.gif

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#9 Kuomo

Kuomo

CONGRAATUALTIONS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:MMORPG's, Fine Arts/Graphic Design, Fantasy/Thriller Novels, Anime/Manga, and food. Oh and Fire Emblem.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

It's been a nice lively forum smile.gif Very fun and helpful people~

#10 Solace

Solace

WEW LAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Glad I came back in July, makes me wish I didn't disappear back in 2011. >_>

tumblr_mof6qo3kgA1s5v7tdo1_500.gif

#11 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

O3o it's super nice really. We're beating teb now!

So does this mean Blazer will start raging at me less now? 8D

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#12 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

It helps that I'm so sexy.

But really, this place is pretty awesome, so gogo all you active people.
user posted image

#13 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

lol Bobryk you're practically a veteran now given how long you've been around and the fact that you haven't ditched the forum (it will be a sad day when you leave especially since you're like my main inspiration for writing a book... LIKE DAMN I WANT TO WRITE ONE SO BADLY but it's not a one-day thing so I need to work on it... and oh no the text in parentheses is way longer than the text outside of it, something is wrong here)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#14 Mikki

Mikki

Ultra Member

• Banned
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

It's a relief. This and Boo Mansion are the only two forums I'm actually active on. And if this place died, then bah, I wouldn't even be able to contact any of you guys. D:

#15 Scrimsax

Scrimsax

The Skirmisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

I'd like to think this pace will stay strong... it's an awesome community!

Master Moogle. Kupo.

#16 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

You're gonna make me cry, dangit!

An awesome community indeed.
Posted Image

#17 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

We've really pulled it together, I agree. Granted, seasonal inactivity has been a thing on this forum as long as I remember (to some extent), but I'm glad to see FES as active as it is.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

It's a thing on most forums in general. When people are off school, they have more free time, and post more.

Anyhow, just keep enjoying yourselves and remembering to visit your many friends on the forum, and all will be fine. Things have picked up a bit the last few days, with some "energy" spikes if you will, but what's more important is that we're consistent: let's keep this nice flow of activity and let FE13 be the nice source of discussion that we're glad to have. And with the new skin and other updates, it'll give everyone a little refreshing feel, so we can really have some good times, and keep things going nicely, instead of letting it slowly die down. tongue.gif

Meh, I don't think I said what I was trying to say very well, but oh well...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users