Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem: Bloodlines

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:10 AM

LMFAO I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT

but Malcolm's name has significance that will be found out later.

#22 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

update time! screenies of chapter 2!

x (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

hi bug...user posted image
Big thanks to NickT for having the all you can eat sprites!
user posted imageuser posted image

except not really seizing :\ oopsuser posted image

oopsy typo! ~user posted image

3manyspoilers5me user posted image

#23 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

Yo, ch. 3 spoilerz

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
thanks to Prime for letting me use his map from his map pack!!
user posted image (Thanks to Solaris for portrait fix!)

Also, been working on this idea for a new, really gimmicky human class.
user posted image
the Mechanic class! Uses 1-5 range mines that can cause berserk/sleep/silence. Shout outs to Matt Snow for bumming around with items in nightmare~

#24 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

ohmy.gif that seems really cool, I'm excited all over again haha. Just post updates more frequently lolol

But really the new class seems cool and I'm curious as to what the archer-like class is though maybe it's better you don't tell me so I have motivation to play the hack (I'm kinda lazy when it comes to actually patching and playing hacks lol)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#25 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

OK! then I advise you do not click the spoilers!! xD thanks blazer

#26 El Grillo

El Grillo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:09 AM

Minelayers sound like fun, but would probably be better suited as an enemy class than as a playable class. The enemy AI doesn't take into consideration the mines at all, rendering them similar to status staff users with uncertain targeting. On the other hand, human players would recognize the added threat, and it would be less irritating to play against than traditional status staff users.
See my work in progress here: In Contempt of Contrition, via Google Drive

Latest update: Ch1 Test v1.2
Updated 04/21/14
+ Visual updates
+ Fixed a potentially out-of-sequence event bug
+ Fixed typos

Full Changelog: via Google Drive
Save Files: via Google Drive

#27 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

the Mechanics don't actually use the mine item as mines, they work just like staves but just have different characteristics. sorry i don't know what you mean by your post haha

#28 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

I think he was thinking like, normally the enemy AI doesn't try to avoid mines and stuff, so it would only be an added tool for the player, not the enemy

as opposed to the enemy being able to use them and the player having to weave around the status effects or else take them to the face if it can't be helped

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#29 El Grillo

El Grillo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

Fire Blazer is quite right. I'm afraid that I worded my post in an unclear way. I just thought I'd mention it, because I'm running into a problem where AI units are running into their own minefields... I'm probably going to have to set their default AI to Guard and then only change their AI after player/ally units move past the mines.
See my work in progress here: In Contempt of Contrition, via Google Drive

Latest update: Ch1 Test v1.2
Updated 04/21/14
+ Visual updates
+ Fixed a potentially out-of-sequence event bug
+ Fixed typos

Full Changelog: via Google Drive
Save Files: via Google Drive

#30 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

yeah. I wont be using.mines so.much as making status down items for both enemies and ally units

#31 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:46 AM

dang, mines sounded cooler

^^seems like you're doing something similarly interesting for your own project, good luck getting some sort of implementation~

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#32 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

THANKS BLAZER

user posted image!!!

#33 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

ch.4!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image hi girl kent
user posted image
user posted image fly birdy!

this chapter wraps up part one. Now its onto cleaning everything up (there's a buttload) and beta testin' and then patch!

I gotta update my screenies of the previous chapters ohmy.gif

#34 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

title screen is awesome, I'm surprised you did that on your own

but nah seriously looking good, dat protect chapter looks a little easy right now though, still I'm glad there's more than just attack chapters... haha

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#35 Madman4q2

Madman4q2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:All sorts of stuff. Chess, hacking, games, building, medical, science, philosophy, music, poetry, drawing uhm. Yeah I'm a med major and all that, but I like anything that makes you think.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Jan 23 2014, 12:25 PM)
can't wait for cats, elephants, giraffes, and other zoo animals. Fire Emblem: The Zoo

If he actually haz the ballz to animate a shit ton of zoo animals I would help him with this hack to as much as possible tongue.gif. A rat or racoon could be a bad ass thief, maybe a cat? Hm, and you'd need a healer what animal would that be hm. A grizzly could be the berserker :3. Oh and the last boss can be a Dinosaur or a Dragon or a Dinosaur riding a dragon omfg I'm sorry I just luv trollzy hacks (like snakewood, and gheb). x.x

#36 GhastStation

GhastStation

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ May 3 2014, 08:48 PM)
[s]title screen is awesome, I'm surprised you did that on your own

but nah seriously looking good, dat protect chapter looks a little easy right now though, still I'm glad there's more than just attack chapters... haha

lelel you're the best blazer. the protect chapter is going to be pretty stressful though. at least I'm hoping it will be!

QUOTE (Madman4q2 @ May 4 2014, 09:44 AM)
can't wait for cats, elephants, giraffes, and other zoo animals. Fire Emblem: The Zoo

If he actually haz the ballz to animate a shit ton of zoo animals I would help him with this hack to as much as possible tongue.gif. A rat or racoon could be a bad ass thief, maybe a cat? Hm, and you'd need a healer what animal would that be hm. A grizzly could be the berserker :3. Oh and the last boss can be a Dinosaur or a Dragon or a Dinosaur riding a dragon omfg I'm sorry I just luv trollzy hacks (like snakewood, and gheb). x.x

You're actually not that far off with some of those ideas. And yes, a lot of custom animal animations are intended to happen~

#37 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:51 AM

healer... maybe a rabbit could whip the other person with their fluffy tail or something

i'll leave now

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#38 Madman4q2

Madman4q2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:All sorts of stuff. Chess, hacking, games, building, medical, science, philosophy, music, poetry, drawing uhm. Yeah I'm a med major and all that, but I like anything that makes you think.

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Snow @ Jan 24 2014, 02:12 PM)
I hope you ask lehn (?) If you can use his (?) Griffin animation for character.

But he's not even the one who drew the bird lol x.x;....

#39 Madman4q2

Madman4q2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ May 4 2014, 11:51 PM)
healer... maybe a rabbit could whip the other person with their fluffy tail or something

i'll leave now

Lol no, no wait keep going. That actually wasn't half bad XD.

#40 Madman4q2

Madman4q2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (GhastStation @ May 4 2014, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ May 3 2014, 08:48 PM)
[s]title screen is awesome, I'm surprised you did that on your own

lelel you're the best blazer. the protect chapter is going to be pretty stressful though. at least I'm hoping it will be!

QUOTE (Madman4q2 @ May 4 2014, 09:44 AM)

You're actually not that far off with some of those ideas. And yes, a lot of custom animal animations are intended to happen~

I could teach myself custom animation. I mean I've done stuff like it before. But if you want my help I can make maps (like working ones) play with pointers, give you some of my logs on the Rom and that kinda stuff. I always go straight into the hex editor to edit stuff so if you need someone to ya know give your chars custom weapons from an extended table and such I can do that tongue.gif. Just let me know if you ever need help with anything (send me a Pm).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users