Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Snows Gallery

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#41 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

user posted image

Semi-finished normal attack. Tried to fix the hair thing using Joshuas hair but not sure if it worked.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#42 GrandScythe2

GrandScythe2

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

When I say the hair needs to match, I mean the hair things that stick out on the sides of his neck. Though that might be hard, so take your time doing so.
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.c...Express1/videos

In case you didn't know, I am also these people on different forums: ThatGuyDownTheStreet, VanillaNapkins27, (Insert Username Here), Hot_Chocolate72, Fire_Phoenix217, SuperiorLemonFootpads, TheGuestBot. My universal username is Hithere1.

user posted image
user posted image

#43 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

So, after a while, new mug laugh.gif.
user posted image
Guess who I used, you'll never figure it out.tongue.gif

Name's Shiro, he's a horse-riding lord/cavalier.
Posted Image
Posted Image
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#44 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

I guess...Wolt...Roy...

Hmm...
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#45 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Correct smile.gif, you're missing one guy though.
user posted image
Try to guess this one, it's easier.

This is Shiros' brother, Kuro.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

Double
user posted image
Which one looks better?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 GrandScythe2

GrandScythe2

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I'd say the purple one looks better.
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.c...Express1/videos

In case you didn't know, I am also these people on different forums: ThatGuyDownTheStreet, VanillaNapkins27, (Insert Username Here), Hot_Chocolate72, Fire_Phoenix217, SuperiorLemonFootpads, TheGuestBot. My universal username is Hithere1.

user posted image
user posted image

#48 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Thanks Sycthe. Here's an attempt at making a mage look more like the portraits.user posted image
(man the mercenary sprite is good for anything)

Top row normal, middle crit, bottom return. I'll post a recolored version later.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

You have NO idea.

Wow. That mage sprite looks pretty good.
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#50 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

Thanks Arim smile.gif.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

16 Colored version:
user posted image
It's Erk!. Yeah, I made it so that if you change the color of the sprites shirt you change the magic rune-thing that shows up so every mage has different magic. tongue.gif
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

Double

I'm trying to make a coat lined with fur.
user posted image
Yeah I'm gonna add the head later, not sure who I should use yet. The part that goes to the back is supossed to be a hoodie. How does it look?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#53 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

In all honesty it looks like a Final Fantasy outfit.
Posted Image

#54 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

In all honesty it looks like a Final Fantasy outfit.

I have no idea if that is good or bad...mellow.gif I'll go with good for now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

It's the most horrible thing I've ever seen. My eyes, they are bleeding.

Don't worry, you're on the right track.
Posted Image

#56 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:16 AM

Thanks smile.gif.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

Well I was looking through the requests for ideas and I found a request for a merc so I made this:
user posted image
This was a request made by Fitz like a year ago. If he wants to use it he can go ahead. I haven't checked if it was 16 colors but I doubt it is. I just made this to do get some practice.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

Finished hopefully my fur coat guy.
user posted image
He's Matts rival though I still haven't given him a name. What do you think?
P.S.I'm not sure on what color I should make the coat though and I'm pretty sure it's not 16 colors yet.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

Well I gave my new guy a name and changed his color scheme:
user posted image
His name is Van.

user posted image
This is (if I ever finish it) his battle sprite. Yeah I could use some tips on this... Oh I know some parts are pillow shaded but I'll fix those later.

P.S. If anyone is interested in using the mage animation I made (see hacking) then just ask and I'l probably say yes. Doubt many people will though tongue.gif.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Made Van sprite thinner, he was looking kinda fat tongue.gif.
user posted image
Bigger image (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
user posted image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users