Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Forum Rules are Up!

Rules

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:18 PM

Sooo they're finally done! The old thread that Tino made ages ago has them. Thank you Tino for being awesome even in the year 2015.

Here is the tl;dr for long-time members or people who just don't want to read it.

tl;dr

Note that this is for CONVENIENCE only and you are still obliged to follow the rules as listed in the topic linked to above (which you can find pinned in the Site Discussion forum, FYI). At the very least though, you should be familiar with these basic, dumbed-down versions of the rules:

- Don't double-post

- Don't spam

- Don't make pointless posts (e.g. one-word posts)

- Don't make multiple accounts

- Don't share stuff you shouldn't be sharing

- Don't discuss/share illegal stuff

- Don't share personal info or try to get personal info out of others

- Try to speak decent English

- Make quality posts/communicate reasonably well

- Respect others and try not to start drama

- Don't post potentially offensive material especially without a fair warning (general forum content should be rated no higher than about "T" for "Teen"—assume we have a younger audience on the forum, because we do)

- Signature images limited to two: max for one is 500x300, max for entire signature is 400 pixels tall; if we think it's too big/annoying we might tell you to change it regardless and it's up to moderator's discretion.

- Staff is boss. If you don't wanna listen, there will be consequences. The members should cooperate to make the forum awesome and the forum is in turn for the members. You don't actually have freedom of speech here: being a part of the forums is a privilege and we can remove you if we feel like you misuse that privilege, but we want you to stay and be a good member, because it's more fun that way.

- We need your help, but not by mini-modding or telling the staff what to do. You do those, and you're breaking the rules yourself.

- These guidelines aren't all-inclusive. Of course they aren't. You didn't even read the full version. Well, probably. I guess double-props if you read the long-version AND the tl;dr. But tl;dr is short for "too long; didn't read" for a reason. Anyhow, everything is ultimately up to the staff discretion, so don't whine if you get caught by something that isn't here or you or someone else doesn't get the "standard" treatment for breaking the rules or something. We're generally pretty flexible and as long as you try to cooperate there shouldn't be any problems.

- Any questions? Not sure about anything? Ask! Site Discussion forum is fine. PM a staff member that isn't Blazer! (Don't PM Blazer as he dislikes being PM'd and gets too many messages as-is). He might ban you for that. Blazer can be pretty petty when he wants to be.

-----------------------------------------

You can see that there are actually quite a few rules that are meant to make this a quality/enjoyable and relatively stress-free experience for everyone. As long as you don't break the obvious rules (e.g. making two accounts) and try not to break the ones that aren't as clear-cut (e.g. posting offensive material), you should be fine. Just know that we'll expect you to cooperate if we find something isn't so cool and only when you don't does it turn into actual warning drama (which contrary to what people might believe, I don't enjoy doing--it is time-consuming work and I don't enjoy moderating, I just enjoy posting). That's all.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users