Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Spambot is not so subtle.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

I got curious and giggle translated the spambot's post in the Lancer's Stuff topic

As a result, you are sure to push the fact that: an agreement can be a long time to approve the content, which will be available also for a long time is needed for this patient and bring to mind a conversation with bloggers (doge to results) to come have from different sides (not only e-mail, and Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter), even if you have already placed an article on one their project, not the fact that you will get to place to another quickly and in general, it is important and is generally as a result gives a result in the form of traffic and trust the primary domain. When search engine optimization will give your results, you can turn off contextual advertising, or leave work, because in many areas of business costs far outweighed the context of a profit from it. Website promotion of building subjects Most construction companies are still experiencing serious difficulties in business. Promotion may be a guarantee, trafikovyh and low frequency. That after the filter can prosest much traffic for no unique content. Now imagine that all these pages (and thus in most cases with duplicate content) we want to feed the crawler, after it 1 time walk through all these pages and scan them and finds them added value, it is likely all the robot will regard the site as defective and will be less likely to visit him. specify in this field parameter and also features a page that is available to the user. Normally, the reference profile is as follows: a natural reference profile where most of the anchor: the name of the company name of the owner of the brand name, spices or the head of the company's other natural anchors With this reference profile is easier to achieve a pretty good result. 5. Yandex frequently changing search algorithms, increasing the impact of various ranking factors, which means that the position of the site in the search results are then higher, then lower. With the black reference profile should be no problem. So just be patient and do not do anything the next 20 days. A simple example of the growth of such a project: It = was to work on the project was to become = project work will I do: implemented changes on the part of the case began to attract little trust links in articles As a result, traffic growth significantly noticeable. If a long-term strategy, you need to think about how to gradually all correct in the right direction, as long as the site is not covered Google Penguin.

Site Promotion Sochi
Barnaul Site Promotion
Kursk Site Promotion
Tula Site Promotion

Those links at the end aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're wanting you to click them. lol

IUfb9Eg.png

#2 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

D) under the filter Website In this case, all is clear. It is necessary to understand and accept as a given - the promotion will cost much more, 5-10 times as much. It is really hard to find the product you are interested in a wide range of products, especially if the website is not engaged in the sale of a narrow group of goods, as is online hypermarket that sells thousands and tens of thousands of products. We repeated the search on the word and the page on which the link has to be indicated, the beginning of the rank. names, for example: James, John, Rebeca, etc. 2) Training of human screwdriver (autrichera) When you write bloggers, it is important at an early stage not to spoil the relationship, and later, too. When search engine optimization will give your results, you can turn off contextual advertising, or leave work, because in many areas of business costs far outweighed the context of a profit from it. In order not to repeat the same thing in this article, go to the link below, and there is more than details. While the site is gaining a position in the search engines (warranty promotion), contextual advertising work. In order to receive a large influx of targeted visitors to your website on the Internet, one SEO promotion is often not enough. In this case, the direct anchor = most basic signal for Google, that link is not natural. To start reading the article: Increases the SEO results The fastest way to check the domain on sanctions search engines primary method of testing - is: - Pour domain hosting - Put him text + base register meta tags - See how he reacts, but in a previous article Unknown the most basic detail that the highest probability shows whether all is well with the domain. B) When the copy-paste a lot of duplicate content. It is often such that: after duplicates are removed, the site is growing significantly reduced risks to get under Pandu Content on the site is as important as backlinks. You can check both hands at once into Google, and through verification services. It is necessary to understand and accept as a given - the promotion will cost much more, 5-10 times as much.

Orenburg Site Promotion
Irkutsk Site Promotion
Promotion site Samara
Kazan Site Promotion

The post in the "Why did you buy Fire Emblem Fates" topic

This one seems to be speaking of advertisement? One thing caught my interest, however...

Training of human screwdriver (autrichera)

Um...what? XD

IUfb9Eg.png

#3 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Who wouldn't want to train themselves to become a human screwdriver. I see no problems here. 

Also, Google Penguin.

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#4 Mig64

Mig64

The Flying Submarine of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:ERROR 404

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

(...) as long as the site is not covered Google Penguin.

This has got to be my favorite part so far, I really hope it wasn't Google Translator being weird. What would be a Google Penguin, anyway? Maybe something involving Linux?

#5 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

This has got to be my favorite part so far, I really hope it wasn't Google Translator being weird. What would be a Google Penguin, anyway? Maybe something involving Linux?

Yeah I dunno. I've seen English bots make just as much sense, so there's no telling whether it was a translation error or what. XD

Another post. This one is...giving you website design tips?

EDIT: No, seems to be giving tips on how to manipulate search engines. I...think.

Examples of such parameters can be variables, such as:? Color = white or size = s The disadvantage of this method is the fact that we do not actually improve your site, but simply point out to Google on his weak points?. Article on the subject: How to make a niche for the analysis of English-language site - Walkthrough The main objective of promoting the old English sites lies in the image below. D) under the filter Website In this case, all is clear. Most of these sites - the leaders in your niche. Guarantee - a promotion for positions - you pay for finding a keyword in the top 10 search engine. A simple solution may be the introduction of this block, which will transfer the weight to higher priority areas (it is important that they are relevant to the page at which you are located). Pages filtering If the first 4 groups, everything is clear and these pages should be optimized for the required searches and you start to promote, then with the last two paragraphs is not so simple. The main thing to do everything efficiently and competently, then he will grow perfectly. Example: the case of subsidence and returning This happens especially on fresh sites, which after the restoration and indexing immediately begin to be pumped. Dynamics Not many people pay attention to the dynamics of checkboxes / obtain links. It's just a fact! Article as ever to this topic: Design anchor sheet - Walkthrough small check list: always design the anchor sheet before prostanovkoy links always estimate dynamics - when and what kind of reference (with any anchor text) will be available to put a TK linkbilderu or contractor This is extremely important. Instructions for obtaining data 1) Top Sites Top Sites 2) Select the desired country Choose your country from 3) Choose a theme Choose a theme 4) Get sites by category Get sites by category 5) Select some subjects 6) to receive data from these subjects 7) Uploaded data Uploaded data in Excel in Excel in fact, this collection takes a maximum of 10 minutes. On Web sites, selling services, we very often content rewrite, supplement it in order to rank higher and get more conversions. Some companies left the market, and ceased to exist, having failed to adapt to new economic conditions, the part is always looking for solutions that can keep afloat their business. Example: the case of subsidence and returning This happens especially on fresh sites, which after the restoration and indexing immediately begin to be pumped.

I'm surprised at exactly how much of this is actually comprehensible, considering it's a bot and it's getting pushed through giggle translate.

The disadvantage of this method is the fact that we do not actually improve your site, but simply point out to Google on his weak points?

Google's a guy?

One last one:

Check list: define the tasks smoothly work on getting quality links does not matter the amount, superior quality, trust, subjects use a little anchor (usually no more than 10% of the total reference) With this action you can get the fastest growth in traffic to the site. We use contextual advertising. It is necessary to analyze in detail, a sober assessment of the situation, put the plans on the basis of the resources that we have. 5. It is often more so: they have made a technical audit of implemented changes traffic went to work properly with the reference as the site itself trust All you need to come up with the mind and get on the organic project pretty quickly and not risky. Positions sagged, the traffic too. A fresh example of the filter is removed for unnatural links: A fresh example removing filter for unnatural links 2. However, if so promote white fluffy site, you need to understand how great the risk and be prepared for it. Therefore, the minimum check sheet optimization: title description h1 first 200 words of the text is the main key in bold h2-h3 structured text alt text is not spam volume keys, optimally 1-3% optimizing the availability of bread crumbs + right keywords in them This is a good structure the most basic. Information sites for each such press release received $ 1 or even going to add free. B) Natural Affairs all the same as the previous one. You can check both hands at once into Google, and through verification services. 4. Another example: Example 2. The Random Documents Algorithm zafiltrovannogo domain from Google This also applies to the speakers.

IUfb9Eg.png

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

>analyzing spambots

ahahahaha

also Google Penguin, honestly Google has so many services and such by now it wouldn't surprise me that much if they eventually have or even already have one called "Google Penguin", lolol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#7 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

>analyzing spambots

ahahahaha

Reading the posts of spambots that post tl;drs is a guilty pleasure of mine. Except that one was Russian so I had to throw it through google translate in order to have my fun. lol

IUfb9Eg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users