Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

~Lone~'s Content

There have been 24 items by ~Lone~ (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49976 My first splice! (New colors later atleast for armor)

Posted by ~Lone~ on 08 December 2009 - 11:00 PM in Galleries

Looks really good, but you're right about his jaw, but I'm more focused on that black space in the corner. Just because it looks like his neck was too thin.

#49961 My first splice! (New colors later atleast for armor)

Posted by ~Lone~ on 08 December 2009 - 06:33 PM in Galleries

Good start for first splice. unlike the complicated one I did for MY first. XD

The second is good too, but if there's one thing I've been taught thanks to Tsuki beating my head in for it, is that it looks like your second mug has a few blends of multiple skin tones around the neck area. If you could fixed that, it'd look better, but also. Something about the tone of the armor and skin with that seems abit....off.

#49959 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 08 December 2009 - 05:19 PM in Galleries

Ah, well if it makes it more original, I don't really rip things. I just need help animating it to some degree. =____=;;

#49605 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 04 December 2009 - 07:49 AM in Galleries

Two Updates and two help factor:

1st small update: user posted image (His Basic Sprite....editing his sprite animations is....ball-wracking. =____=....and even now I know there is still much to be done with this.... ._.)

2nd (sorta big) Update: [user posted imageHer name's gonna be Rosaline (Rose for short tongue.gif) (His Wife, folks. And yes, Sohpia was used with Tana's hair [When I finished, I noticed that these two were used in the splicing tutorial I read a while ago XD]) dunno how I would get thath older women look though.

As for my help factors, I just need some help with:

1st: Making a mini-mug for Trace

2nd: Editing with Sophia. I just wanna find a decent body for that spellcaster theme. D:

#48761 Snake's range...

Posted by ~Lone~ on 25 November 2009 - 06:51 AM in Video Games

This is what Rey thinks of my Snake. tongue.gif

#48734 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 24 November 2009 - 03:59 PM in Galleries

QUOTE (Eclipse40 @ November 24, 2009 10:08 am)
Good Job. smile.gif I told you blinking/talking frames were easy. Glad you like the colors. Tsuki's right, I AM THE BEST you should partcipate in a hack, it's just really cool to see your character in game.

I would, but I have no idea how to put him in game. If you can help, that'd be great. smile.gif

#48718 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 24 November 2009 - 07:29 AM in Galleries

Okay! LAST one this time. PROMISE! XD

I animated it all, just for teh lulz

user posted image

#48715 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 24 November 2009 - 05:30 AM in Galleries

user posted image

Very last touch-up of this character for now.

I'd like to thank Ecplise40 for helping touch up the colors. He was very flexible to give me three versions and, from what it looks like, even helped touch up the hair! =P

I think I'm done with this for long while.

#48639 Eclipse's WorkShop for FE Mugs.

Posted by ~Lone~ on 23 November 2009 - 05:21 AM in Requests

user posted image

Can ya help me out, pwease?

I keep gettin people tell me about the hair flaws, but I can't get it right! >_< I also wanna add some kind of earring if you can. D:

#48637 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 23 November 2009 - 04:42 AM in Galleries

user posted image

This is the final outcome for a very long time until I get the basics down. The only thing I did was change the earring

If anyone has any touch up suggestions, go ahead. =P

Pixel-by-Pixel editing has me exhausted for a night. XD

EDIT: Yes, I stole Linus' Earring. :/

#48631 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 23 November 2009 - 03:42 AM in Galleries

QUOTE (Bloodfalcon22 @ November 22, 2009 06:45 pm)
Long hair + Male + armor= suck IMO. Change his hair, right now it doesn't flow with the rest of the mug. Also, the neck shading is bizarre. Take the brown thing on his shirt( not jacket) off, it doesn't look very good and it's kind of random and add some shading to the shirt.

user posted image

Well, I have to agree that the shoulder plate did not go well so I took it out and added Colm's earring, but it seems more....noticable than other earrings I've seen in FE. I didn't like the brown line either so I got rid of it, and tried to add shading because he saw it like I did. tongue.gif

Any OTHER OPINIONS? XD

#48616 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 22 November 2009 - 11:28 PM in Galleries

Well even though most of this probably has a few color errors, I simply did this one just for teh lulz

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm still looking into how to recolor that blue area Tsuki pointed out, but I got that green part done.

These are three drafts I wanted people to judge.

EDIT: Draft 1: Belt done in green so as to not get the belt and hair mixed up.
Draft 2: Done with Karel's eye to give him that sorta "older" aspect to him.
Draft 3: Simply just my original before 1 & 2

lolz. I know it's supposed to be a gallery, but I gotta get my colors right before anything can go on. tongue.gif

EDIT: I know I have to redo the color on his shoulder plate, but I just CAN'T get it coordinated right. sad.gif

#48524 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 21 November 2009 - 08:03 PM in Galleries

QUOTE (Bloodfalcon22 @ November 21, 2009 12:09 pm)
The eye looks unnatural and the body is way too unoriginal.

Well, it IS my first splice, and I haven't picked up enough to try and form my own bodies. Besides, I'm sticking with Red eyes through it, and I'll remake the body when I get more natural at this.

#48511 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 21 November 2009 - 07:18 AM in Galleries

user posted image

Well, I stole Tsuki's remakes and re-did em and added long hair.

#47945 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 12 November 2009 - 07:47 PM in Galleries

Tsuki is me personal tutor =D

#47937 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 12 November 2009 - 02:11 PM in Galleries

QUOTE (Felover3 @ November 12, 2009 08:25 am)
The colors don't work very well together, and I believe you are using FE8 colors for the body and FE6/7 colors together for the head, which is a big no-no.

I need to know which colors you are working in before I can help you futrther, as the steps/suggestions differ a bit there.

You DID look at my tutorial...right? Even though it sucks?

Sadly, I have not seen the tutorial. D:>

And I'm still very VERY n00b to this.

I unno even know the color coordination from FE8 and the FE6/7 U__U

#47932 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 12 November 2009 - 09:55 AM in Galleries

Second Sprite:

user posted image

The first word that came to me when I finished was the screaming word "Fail". I just dont like the black border and whatnot. I wanna change it, but I dont know.

His name is Hector. And no, I did not base his name of the FE Hector. My model hector was meant to be more ferocious than that one. I'll come up with his and Trace's class later, but they are a different class of Laguz that are further than the branded. :3

This is LITERALLY, a sprite in the works. I was looking for a sorta of pointed hair style to go with Harken to fit this, but I just recolored his hair

Hint hint: I NEED HELP ON THIS one. =__=

#47776 Aaron's Gallery of Awesometastic Sprites

Posted by ~Lone~ on 09 November 2009 - 02:52 AM in Galleries

QUOTE (Tsuki-Hime @ November 03, 2009 04:53 am)
I say we kill Rey and Aaron before this plague spreads any further :/

Technicall, it has. I just can't find good splices for Myrrh. XD

#47660 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 07 November 2009 - 02:44 AM in Galleries

oh I did. tongue.gif

#47645 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 06 November 2009 - 09:28 PM in Galleries

QUOTE (Tsuki-Hime @ November 06, 2009 10:09 am)
Blue: Don't know if there's a rule, but try not to use border outline on the inside hair which covers the face, if you look at other FE mugs, most tend to use the darkest hair shade.

Oh sorry about the skin. There was alot of hassle in my other drafts so I just said "meh" with it. happy.gif

Can you also explain what you mean here? I just need more explanation for further understanding.

So overall, I'm glad you think I did well. Oh and I know his overlapping hair in the front didn't match. D: I was trying to get the look that said, "I cut my hair in the BACK.....But NOT the front!" XD

#47616 Lone's Starting Gallery

Posted by ~Lone~ on 06 November 2009 - 01:22 AM in Galleries

Um, hey everyone. I just though since I'm trying to get into this groove here, I thought I'd post my very first work I finished a bit ago. I know alot is wrong (From clearer looks), but I just wanted to know what people think?

user posted image
Trace

Gonna try to make moar once I get the general flow of things. ^_____^;;

EDIT: I'm gonna scrap hector altogether. =/ Least until I can get his fail worked out.

#47614 Greetings.

Posted by ~Lone~ on 06 November 2009 - 01:04 AM in Introductions & Farewells

QUOTE (Felover3 @ November 05, 2009 07:57 pm)
Hello, you look like a member who I could get along with.

Nice to meet you, post lots, and have fun!

Also, we have nice sprite tutorials?

I hope I can get along well with everyone! ^___^

I didn't know, but it'd be another plus. =D

#47610 Greetings.

Posted by ~Lone~ on 06 November 2009 - 12:37 AM in Introductions & Farewells

QUOTE (Ryrumeli @ November 05, 2009 07:31 pm)
Heh, we will be more than glad to share all of our knowledge base on sprite art for you. It is always nice to see people interested in learning. ^___^

It will be a tough road, but one worthy to go trough. wink.gif

And...welcome, Lone. Even though I do wonder how alone can you really remain around of here. XD

Oh thank you! My avatar is actually the result of your splicing tutorial I read. I actually wanna get it touched up too. ^___^;;

I also wanna be able to edit sprite sheets to my liking and stuff, but I'm really wanting to learn to my best knowledge.

I hop everyone here can get like me!

#47608 Greetings.

Posted by ~Lone~ on 06 November 2009 - 12:11 AM in Introductions & Farewells

Um, hello everyone. My name is Lone as you can see. I was actually led here by shadowofchaos, and I had this need to make sprite art! He brought me here cuz you guys had awesome tutorials which I will admit, I DID read. I actually hope to stay here, and hopefully pick up a few animation and sprite-making tips! happy.gif;;