Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Share your Art

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#1 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

Here you'll be able to post pictures, drawing, and any other stuff u have done in seconds... like me for example, i barely did this drawing in 15 mins, and im not good with computer, well i used too... but now i like pencil better XD

Attached Files

• Attached File  333   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
Ryrumeli, badkiara103, Oblivion, Mankut8397
user posted image

thanks to Mankut for the sig user posted image

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:11 AM

Heh, interesting and simple, looks like you and Soren are sure to get along. happy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Blazar @ February 06, 2009 08:11 pm)
Heh, interesting and simple, looks like you and Soren are sure to get along. happy.gif

Sorry for Off Topic-ness, but I think I heard from a Holy_kensai, that Soren and Ria are Friends from Before the Shrine...
Posted Image

#4 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:16 AM

Aha. Her and Soren are already friends. tongue.gif

I like the art, it's quite comical and laid-back, but I personally don't like mermaids unless they're evil and trying to kill sailors.

Er. Not like that's a fantasy of mine or anything. -shifty eyes-
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#5 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Ive changed over the last months, as of now theres lots of things i like best:<br><br>-Caramel Dance-<br><br>its Cute XDXDXDXD<br><br>-Alucard and Ike-<br><br>Ive been more into these characters, mostly Alucard, cause he has a mysterious past and well Ike, i know all i need to know of this phenomenom...<br><br>-Japanese language-<br><br>been practicing and have managed to speak more and more, and also understand it kinda well<br><br>-Manga-<br><br>Ive been practicing some more and gotten lots better, thanx to Soren's Support, As Deadly, DarkStorm, Fireblazer, Tino, etc...<br><br>-Mapping-<br><br>yes, i map in an online game, if you wish for the name, feel free to ask me...

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:49 AM

ok heres #2 and one of my first in school... i was bored and looked at a couple XD

Attached Files

• Attached File  335   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#6 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:51 AM

uhm, Blazar is going to be Pissed tath you streched his Page, so next time, Make the IMG a little... no a LOT smaller... otherwise Good smile.gif

Edit- Now it doesn't stretch the screen TOO much, maybe teh Admins won't notice...
Posted Image

#7 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:03 AM

Will this work? Edit: Yes it does. Here is your (Ria's) art work in way smaller form. I used imageshack but they'll probably delete it
soon seeing as how I don't have a registered user. If I were you I'd save the image below and replace the big image above. tongue.gif
Just to make sure the mods don't get on your back.

user posted image
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#8 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:03 AM

# 3 and one of my fav's! enjoy!

o sorry bout the shadows, but i photographed them all in the same space, so maybe ull c a bit of the others behind the pics

Attached Files

• Attached File  334   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#9 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Blazar @ February 06, 2009 10:05 pm)
Sorry I had to delete your picture because it took too much space and stretched the screen (I really hate to ride on you as soon as you join, sorry, but screen stretching pictures = fail).

When he sees the image tomorrow, he'll remove it. Sorry.

1)Is the guy sweating or crying? Not really sure, but yeah.
2)You seem to like that style of spikey hair.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)

QUOTE (badkiara103)

#10 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

#4 heres another fav. one of mine the *cute girl*

Attached Files

• Attached File  336   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#11 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:46 AM

I liked the first one, (despite not liking mermaids) And only ever think of them as half decent when it comes to scenario's like those mentioned by Kensai.

I'm not an artist myself, and I like your drawings but one of the first things I'd work on is arms. I can't fool myself that it looks good when I see an arm which seems to flow like silk rather then actually bend like an arm. That said I like the faces:)

On a seperate note how many years have you been drawing?

Whoops I just noticed it was for quick work, not extensive hours of work, heh it pays to read >_>

#12 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Aya-Tsuki @ February 06, 2009 11:46 pm)
I liked the first one, (despite not liking mermaids) And only ever think of them as half decent when it comes to scenario's like those mentioned by Kensai.

I'm not an artist myself, and I like your drawings but one of the first things I'd work on is arms. I can't fool myself that it looks good when I see an arm which seems to flow like silk rather then actually bend like an arm. That said I like the faces:)

On a seperate note how many years have you been drawing?

Whoops I just noticed it was for quick work, not extensive hours of work, heh it pays to read >_>

heres # 5m and im sure u all know and love this guy XD

Attached Files

• Attached File  337   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#13 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • Interests:Anime, RP'ing, Sleeping, Eating, Resting..... well I couldn't think of much I'm content not having a social life:P

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:56 AM

Oh I know, it that guy.... ummm you know from.... that place.

I found this one humorous, (sorry if that wasn't what you intended it to be) But he's so buff in the arms and chest and then you have these little legs. And is it just me or are they supposed to be hairy? Again the top half looks great, the bottom half not so much, but then again most interested in manga/anime style art do that to an extent anyway.

#14 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:01 AM

Pic # 6 and a colorful one ... running out of ideas what u expect... u give a little and they want BIG O_O...

Attached Files

• Attached File  339   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#15 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:06 AM

Haha I really like your art. It has a comical sense to it, the latest one looks like the characters being forced. I mean a guy is on the side (not drawn) and is holding a gun at her and forcing her to speak.

This ones has several issues, The right eye, is a bit out of place. or the left one should be more to the right. Also the breasts are a bit low. What I mean is her chest is so big and her.... well crevices are a bit low positioned.

Now that I look at it again, I guess if there was a wall in the background it'd look like she's hiding from someone.

#16 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:10 AM

#7 ... wow thats lucky ^^ hope this one is lucky !

EDIT: on school, i got several complaints saying i was a perv and that the girl to the right was a guy XD

EDIT: Picture removed because it was semi-inappropriate.
user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#17 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

Well the one on the right is a giraffe.... I mean the neck is so thin >_< Wait... is the character on the right holding/taking off one of it's straps? I'm guessing the Perv comment comes from the inclination on the bra. Artists I see often tend to leave them out. But on the contrary anyone who draws people in skimpy/swim wear is often called a perv. So I wouldn't let it get to you. The one on the left is rather..... eh scary, I mean what is she looking at? I'm not a fan of eye-liner, and that may be the reason why I think the eyes on the left character looks scary. But then again her face/expression itself is creepy.

#18 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:22 AM

8th and my... um... sleep.gif... huh.gif ohmy.gif I drew my friend XD

Attached Files

• Attached File  340   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

#19 Tsuki-Hime

Tsuki-Hime

Whiney Fucking Bitch

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:31 AM

Haruhi Fujiaka? I think the arms in this one are too short. As for hair that one clump of hair that deviates from the back of the head and travels left should have been removed. The curves in the chest aren't as evident in this one and hence it kind of looks like it has a really big round chest. The skirt too is unusual, it kind of starts spreading out, then stops and retracts.

#20 Riadansen

Riadansen

King's#1Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:35 AM

#9 and this one is kinda freaky O_O dont watch im warning you...

EDIT: ignore the "thing" cause ppl say its a guy/girl the right

Attached Files

• Attached File  341   4KB   0 downloads

user posted image
Riadansen, Ayumu,
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users