Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Yu-Gi-Oh! thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Because I know there's at least like 5 people that go to this forum that play it. And because I need even more reasons to continue forum addiction.

I recently made a Skull Servant deck that pulled off defeating Gravekeepers, somehow. It also managed to defeat two /Assault Mode dragons (in the same duel) and some other things.

I'm still losing all the time against Hieratics, Dark Worlds, Lightsworns, whatever that one deck with the Infernities is, and pretty much anything that can use lots of destruction effects while swarming, really.

Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with Evilswarm Beelzebub (or whatever it was called) yet, and for some strange reason I haven't dueled against Bujins at all despite how people kept hyping it as the new Tier 1 deck for the meta or something.

I've also taken a liking to Noble Knights and look forward to Noble Knight Percival coming soon. Bothers me how they have two Lancelots and two xyz Arthurs, though.

Oh, and this is amazing:

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#2 Voffie

Voffie

He who might do things

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Games. Anime. More games.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

For some reason whenever I try to play skull servants it ends in failure because I always seem to duel dragon rulers (Next banlist. Why must you not come into effect until January?)

I've recently been play Heraldic Beast, a dark magician deck, and a one star deck. I do have a Dark World, Lightsworn, and Hieratic deck though.

Bujins are looking to be one of those top decks to play next format, due to some new support that isn't out yet, but confirmed A Torrential Tribute that acts like compulse + no summoning for two turns. Gravekeeper's is also going to be up there with Shaman, and their new support that can protect their cards. Yes, I do run a gravekeeper deck.

I should note that I play on DevPro and don't actually own all of these cards. I only have dark worlds irl.

Also, Yugioh4RealMen is amazing in general.

#3 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

I don't own the cards I play with IRL either (well, there might be some I do have, but i'm too lazy to confirm them and even if I do have them I most likely don't have enough to reproduce even 30% of my digital decks, since I only bought physical cards in...ancient to medieval times. Like, when Lightsworn was the big, expensive meta deck everybody could screw over anyone with.) Mainly because well...shit's expensive. And I can use OCG-only or even unreleased cards online.

I'm also on Devpro, though I use DN as well. I have somewhat different decks on them, though. The main reason being that I include certain cards i'd not use on DN in my Devpro decks, simply because I can manually alter the artwork. (The reason why I don't use the cards I speak of on DN is because they look ugly to me. I can't put up with using ugly cards, no matter how beneficial they are to my deck.)

Speaking of next format, I see that Kristya and Mezuki are going to 3. I'm somewhat bothered by how Sacred Sword of Seven Stars is becoming limited(because I use it in a deck that has 0 dragon rulers. I don't use dragon rulers in any of my decks, really. Not sure why though.) but most of it seems beneficial enough for the game.

Pretty amazed they brought back Magician of Faith, though.

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users