Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem Buzz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hey guys!

For those who haven't heard, the mainsite is currently being revamped quite a bit. In light of this we're creating a twitter uh... feed? account? idk, a twitter SOMETHING that will have the latest news on Fire Emblem. It's open to all people, of course, not just members of the Fire Emblem Shrine, but the idea is to get some more attention to it and keep people updated a little bit easier, instead of forcing people to scavenge forums for the latest news, or otherwise just missing it--and you would be surprised how much you might miss!

That being said, I would GREATLY appreciate ALL of your help. If you could follow it, even if that means making an account to do so, it would be a great boost to the idea. The twitter feed will be integrated into the new site and make the community seem that much more active. It may also eventually bring in new Fire Emblem players into the community, though we'll have to get our following up there first. Tell your IRL friends even, DON'T BE SHY!

https://twitter.com/fireemblembuzz

Thanks for anyone kind enough to support, you have my heartfelt appreciation. =)

We may also have some giveaways on the twitter later, so that's all the more motivation to follow it--who can say no to free stuff?

~ Blazer

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

So will this also have info on hacks? Like with FEE3 on SF happening there will probably be a bunch of patches released soon, are you gonna advertise stuff like that too?
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#3 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

But of course, the twitter will be monitoring anything and everything that counts as Fire Emblem news
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

Yup, there's only so much Fire Emblem news to go around which makes it easy to keep up with everything while also maintaining a strong presence... i.e., so as long as we keep up with everything, we should have enough to be updating daily or so.

I'd actually like a little bit of help on that front--someone to maybe cover the morning time for me since I tend to either be busy or sleeping during that time--but idk how that will work yet since I'll have to work out the password issue and such. We'll see. For now, it's just me and I'll do the best I can.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users