Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Elwood : (27 September 2019 - 05:52 AM) I still come here everyday because this is still my homepage in Firefox! XD
@  Ezra : (25 September 2019 - 03:07 PM) I also miss the days the forums I used were more active :(
@  Fire Blazer : (15 September 2019 - 05:39 AM) I do kinda miss the days these forums were active :(
@  Ezra : (29 August 2019 - 04:14 PM) *BOX!!!*
@  kirant : (19 August 2019 - 12:49 PM) Huh. Bothammer time.
@  Elwood : (12 August 2019 - 05:57 AM) Oh, new posts! ...And it's bots. Kinda nostalgic actually.
@  xcrash1998 : (22 June 2019 - 09:24 PM) (Brushes dust of the Shoutbox)
@  Elwood : (17 June 2019 - 06:14 AM) *tumbleweed*
@  Lucina : (16 June 2019 - 09:19 AM) Whew. I haven't been here in forever.
@  Cero : (11 June 2019 - 06:51 PM) oof
@  kirant : (01 June 2019 - 05:54 PM) f
@  Fire Blazer : (30 May 2019 - 03:01 AM) rip
@  Valke : (29 May 2019 - 08:20 AM) bruh i deleted my discord a few months ago,,,,
@  Fire Blazer : (28 May 2019 - 01:59 AM) glad ur alive. join our Discord
@  Fire Blazer : (28 May 2019 - 01:59 AM) yo
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:08 PM) im alive, college finally gave me breaks (coupled with a few assignments i need to turn next week)
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:07 PM) hi
@  Valke : (25 May 2019 - 03:07 PM) guys
@  Fire Blazer : (25 March 2019 - 10:43 PM) how things have changed
@  Elwood : (12 March 2019 - 08:31 AM) (a sigh somewhere between small and large)

Photo

15,000+ Posts

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

Sothe created a Spamming Contest which made the already top 3 posters, Tino Wraith and I, go ahead and post even more, by spamming. Well, although our post counts haven't really gone up, the forum post counts have and so now we have 10,000 posts.

I don't mind tons of spamming as long as it is in the spamming section (I've been spamming a lot myself...) but I'd also appreciate real discussion and so spam MUST stay in the appropriate forum (Forum Games or Elite Spam Land) or I will have to take action. I say this cuz I don't want my forum to be just a bunch of big time spammers. xD

Thanks to everyone who spammed to get 15,000 posts...lol.

I see 20,000 posts coming up. XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

I dare bet we've got 20,000 posts within 24 hours.

But yeah, serious discussion is also important. Go make posts that require an IQ of 789463789632846 to understand to make us seem very clever.

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

Yeah... and make content for site so I can put stuff up (although I still have a lot of stuff I have to put up myself, it is just they take so much time because tables are so tedious and I don't have any help with making stupid tables).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:45 PM

Speaking of content, I'm working on that article on capturing in FE5. Here's what I have so far, so that you can see if it's any good already:

Capturing is a concept that has been introduced to the Fire Emblem series in the fifth game: Thracia 776. Sadly, this feature has not been seen again in any other Fire Emblem games.

Capturing can be compared to rescuing, which is a concept you more likely than not already know about. The catch to this is, however, that you don't rescue an allied unit, but an enemy unit. Though, "rescue" isn't the term to describe what you do. It's as the name of the command says: you capture a unit, keeping it as a "prisoner" until you decide to release it.

But what is this actually useful for? There must be something more to it than just capturing the enemy unit, right? Well, there indeed is more to it than just that. What you can do when you've captured the enemy unit, is strip off all of the enemy's equipment. This allows you to either sell it, or use them to combat other enemies with. You can only profit from it.

However, knowing what capturing is obviously isn't enough, because you'll want to utilize it. How does that work?

Comments?

#5 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hahahahaha, I'm going to let the spam contest open till we get 20,000 now. Well, congratulations to us. Time to go and make some serious topics, then. ...Or maybe I will procrastinate. But I'll do it...eventually.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#6 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

No. Do it now. Serious, intelligent discussion makes us look better, makes more people join, makes us a better community and blah blah blah (you know what I mean).

Spam is fun, but serious, intelligent discussion is better for us xD

#7 wraith89

wraith89

Song of Death

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Can I fit them all in here? :)<br>Ok, random facts...<br>Favorite animals in order from best to less... but I still love them all!<br>1) Frog<br>2) Rabbit<br>3) Eagle<br>4) Dolphin<br>5) Turtle<br>6) Dog<br><br>... and the list goes on...

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

I think I've gone stupider by spamming random pictures from Google Images. :-/

That spam section actually counts for the overall post counts? This is madness!

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, but not individual. I know right? CRAZY! To be honest I like it though.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#9 Soren

Soren

Forum Tactician

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Hello.<br><br>Originally joined Shrine IV on June 22, 2008. Became a global moderator on July 27, 2008 and still retain global moderator status since then.<br><br>Became a temp. administrator in October '08 and back to a Global around January 9th, 2009. <br>--<br>If you actually want to know a fact or two about me, ask. All you need to know is that I am female and the only female staff member as well as I have passion for drawing, writing and reading. And playing video games. Of course.<br>--<br>Names I use on the net, for those on top are the ones I use the most:<br><br>Soren<br>.Soren<br>Soren Sonata<br>L Fight For My Friends<br>Neros<br>Ike<br>I k e<br>.Ike<br>.Lelouch<br>`Lelouch<br>iChris Redfield<br>iChris Redfield of RE<br>iChris Redfield of RE5<br>Chris Redfield<br>‚ĆOblivion<br>Oblivion<br>Maciel<br>Leon<br>.Leon<br>`Leon<br>Saye<br>Senero<br>ROCK BAND BASSIST - Oblivion Maciel<br>Cavalier<br>Cavalier, the Silver Lance<br>Macnoob<br>etc.etc.etc ...<br><br>Currently using mostly: Soren Sonata, Soren, .Soren, L Fight For My Friends, Leon, iChris Redfield and iChrisfield of RE5<br>--<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:41 pm )<br>Congratulations.<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Would you like a cookie?<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'm busy this weekend though, so maybe next weekend?<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>Yes but some of us have to sleep / have school tomorrow. Luckily for me, I am not going.<br><br>PinoyGamerXD ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>wow<br><br>Holy_kensai ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>I'd like the cookie betwen your legs to munch on. ;o<br><br>Soren ( March 18, 2009 08:42 pm )<br>... I am going to pretend I never read that.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

All I can say is h o l y h e l l. But congratuations to all.
New MSN, ask for it.

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

xP. Make that 15,000+ posts.

Totally hacking, now time to get serious discussion. D:

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:06 AM

I was just about to close it, but apparantly someone already did.

Looks like our total h4x has finally come to a halt.

#12 Sothe

Sothe

Whisper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:12 AM

Yes. Now I get to count the total posts. At least we made it to fifteen thousand.
user posted image

Signature by Shu.

---

Soren Sonata, Kelly.

#13 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

I just realized that, because it's locked, I can't post in it anymore.

Well, technically I can, but that would be unfair to you all D:

#14 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hoo-rah. I'm just sorry I missed it. I had to go to Heidelberg, so that my sister could take the ACT. xP

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#15 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

And I missed this?

I would've probably killed it of though >_>

Congrats, you spammy lot you xD

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, and once I invited Ayumu it got over control because she spammed faster than all of us. ohmy.gif I don't really feel like FES earned the 15,000 posts but meh, FESF4 DID have 24,000+ posts as I always mention to other people, so yeah I think it averages out. But anymore and I would definitely feel like the posts weren't earned (we almost doubled our posts!!!)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ April 04, 2009 05:43 pm)
I don't really feel like FES earned the 15,000 posts but meh

Nobody'll know when the topic moves to page 2 xD

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

What do you mean by that? *is slow*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

When there are so many topics in Spam Land that the topic won't be visible on the first page anymore.

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Fire Blazer @ April 04, 2009 06:04 pm)
What do you mean by that? *is slow*

That when the spam posts push it to page 2 (which no-one reads), everybody will have forgotten about where all those posts came from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users