Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

I could really use some help here.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

I'll try and be straight to the point here.

I need to get $205 by January 15, 10 AM. Probably even sooner, since the money has to have been received by that time.

Do you guys know anything reliable that can get me a loan of that amount? I'll need at least one month to pay it back.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

uhhhh

._. I'm broke and have little in the way of ideas here lol you could always try selling old stuff if you have any, or you could try looking for small-time jobs nearby maybe idk (like, shoveling snow or babysitting for people or something though for a lot of people that's not an option, myself included haha)

If it's to pay one of your bills I could maybe donate $50 to the cause but I don't even have $205 myself haha, I'm extremely desperate for money too which is why I'm working multiple sources of income... in fact talking about this reminded me that last night I had a dream where I was working another part-time job, but sadly I can't remember what it is O_o (I usually prefer to remember my dreams >_>)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Anything helps man. But yeah, I'd need a month to pay it back.

Basically I'm having issues with the government and they told me if I don't come up with the money, then a warrant will be put out for my arrest.

And well...due to the Holidays, I'm out of work and won't receive another paycheck until the 24th. So yeah, I CAN pay the money back. I'd just need time is all.

And heck. Even if you can't give me the money, that's cool. I just need help finding a loan is all. But I can pay back the money.

EDIT: ...God is truly amazing man. So it turns out my credit has been really good, so Capital One raised my credit limit by exactly the amount I needed. But thanks for the help guys.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Best of luck man, I'm in the same situation as Blazer, I have 40 bucks to my name, and that is slowly dwindling to nothing.

Glad it all got sorted though!
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Wooh, that sounds tough man. I hope you keep pulling through somehow, it's tough, I know. Sometimes I feel like people, myself especially, are too focused on money but it's so essential to life/getting by, it's like, how can we not be? >_>

I think I'm going to have to cut down on my "fun" spending quite a bit... ><; budgeting is sooooo important even though it's not fun lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Welp. I was gonna throw money at you, but it looks like things have sorted themselves out! Good to hear.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#7 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

Find a fairy named Tear and get a loan. I've heard she's a good loan shark and will even help you make more money after you pay her back

Seriously though, asking for short term loans from friends (something along the lines of "I'll pay you back") or family are the best. Many family and friends won't even ask for the money back.

If you have any leftover cheques (why the hell would you though?), cash stores are good for instant cash.

Alternatively, try to find a "one off" job like working for a tradeshow. Those require experience though and I think it'll be unlikely you'll find one that will take you instantly.

Though who knows with McDonald's...(and then quitting)

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#8 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

lol I wish I could find one-offs XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.