Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

What are you currently playing?

Video Game

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:52 AM

ahh I see, well no worries

Aww, I really am not a fan of making your own characters or decisions in games. >___> I... I don't like saying this after you just recommended it, but I probably won't pick it up if I have to make my own character and "create" stuff. I just don't enjoy that--not in Fire Emblem, not in other games... I like mostly linear stories with room for exploration if needed but not actual different routes or such and I don't enjoy games where you have to build things over long periods of time like towns/cities/kingdoms/whatever... <_<;

guess I'll just wait for a more typical DW game, no biggie; I'm kind of relieved I can mark a game off my to-play list... thanks for the info and sorry >_<

Don't need to apologize Blazer. I understand how you feel about it. It is just an opinion of your's and I respect it... Thought you don't get to build cities and all that. You join or make a kingdom and invade other kingdoms or take on quests. That is pretty much the gameplay of it but keeping it the old Dynasty Warriors play style. You are probably better off keeping clear of the Empire series of Dynasty Warriors.

#22 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

bleh yeah I figured, I mean it's still primarily a Hack and Slash, but it's just not the kind of story-route or w/e I'm much interested in. XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#23 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

Too lazy to catch up on the Topic XD

Right now I'm trying to NG+ Bloodborne which is proving to be very difficult XD

Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#24 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

Finishing up my New Vegas playthrough and I've gotta say Someguy2000's mods are amazing. Some epic story content plus I have a soft spot in my heart for bounty hunting. Other than that I've been getting back into Runescape and also trying to play GTA Online heists. Can't find a crew who will stick with me the whole way. :/

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#25 Kory

Kory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, reading, anime and cars

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Started playing KH:BBS again on the psp. Terra is so slooooooooooow but powerful! I guess also PSO2 if i get this english patch working. lol

#26 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:12 AM

Too lazy to catch up on the Topic XD

Right now I'm trying to NG+ Bloodborne which is proving to be very difficult XD

well that's good, you made it sound like the game was a little bit too easy lol

let's see, I started 100% Orange Juice and Child of Light, and I beat Wii Sports Club and Code Name S.T.E.A.M. (which I will post in the other topic in a second), so yeah. I'll probably tackle Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the 3DS next

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#27 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:19 AM

well that's good, you made it sound like the game was a little bit too easy lol

let's see, I started 100% Orange Juice and Child of Light, and I beat Wii Sports Club and Code Name S.T.E.A.M. (which I will post in the other topic in a second), so yeah. I'll probably tackle Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the 3DS next

That is a pretty good list there. I believe I saw 100% Orange Juice in a stream once.

Anyway I am taking a break from Mario and Luigi Dream Team and decided to play Super Mario World which will not last long considering I have been playing this game for 15 years now. After that I will be getting back to Donkey Kong Country 3 and get 103% on that. I pretty much need the practice when I get to Let's Play the game which is literally right after Donkey Kong Country 2.

#28 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:24 AM

LOL 15 years for SMW haha

well I still haven't beaten it but I'm not exactly interested in doing so... so there ya go XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#29 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:37 AM

LOL 15 years for SMW haha

well I still haven't beaten it but I'm not exactly interested in doing so... so there ya go XP

Six year old me really loved that game alright so go make fun of him.

I have been playing it since childhood so I can imagine why no one would be interested in beating it. Pretty much have to be into retro games to have that motivation or interest just to get 96% 100%.

#30 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

Six year old me really loved that game alright so go make fun of him.

I have been playing it since childhood so I can imagine why no one would be interested in beating it. Pretty much have to be into retro games to have that motivation or interest just to get 96% 100%.

well, now I'm just confused

my original understanding was that you've been trying to beat the game on/off for 15 years

now I... I don't even know

._.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#31 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:42 AM

well, now I'm just confused

my original understanding was that you've been trying to beat the game on/off for 15 years

now I... I don't even know

._.

I thought it was clear that I have beaten it many times over the years. I have been going back to it many times despite beating it 15 years ago. It would be pretty weird if I am yet to beat it from 15 years ago considering my name is Mariofan20.

#32 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

Yeahh I didn't get that, sorry for being dumb

decided to play Super Mario World which will not last long considering I have been playing this game for 15 years now

when you said "will not last long" I took it as you losing interest quickly, not "I have beaten this so many times that I will quickly beat it again"

also me not being interested in the game has little to do with it being retro, I am just not a fan of the older Mario games like Super Mario World or Super Mario 64 (whiiiiich is an uncommon stance I think, most people who have played them tend to like them, AFAIK...)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#33 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

Other than that I've been getting back into Runescape

As in like ooooooold runescape? I remember them removing it or something, but then they brought it back again. Is it free?

Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#34 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:51 PM

Mario Party 10 is fun enough, but It has a very limited life span, there's just not enough content on the disk to keep you playing for more than 5-10 hours tops.

The Bowser mode is fun (4 players on a team vs one player with the WiiU controller playing as Bowser) until you realise that Bowser winning entirely depends on which of the 10 Team vs Bowser minigames show up while playing.

There's one minigame where everybody is climbing up a climbing wall and Bowser is below them trying to knock them off. If that game pops up it's GG for the Bowser player because you can OHKO everybodies hearts if you catch them.

There's some fluff stuff you can unlock like a photo booth thing where the characters do different poses and a music library and a very boring mode where you use Amiibos.

I'd probably give it a 6, it's a lot better than 9, but I doubt they'll ever recapture the hilarity, insanity and stupidity of the earlier installations that made you lose friendships over the bonus stars awarded at the end!

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#35 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:54 PM

ahh okay, well they might, but it'd probably take a reassessment of everything from the bottom and a focus on bringing that back... instead they wanted to implement the GamePad (with Bowser) and amiibo support and stuff

anyhow I'll probably get it when it's much cheaper based on what you said (if at all... the next one might be out by then)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#36 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:06 PM

Thankfully I didn't buy it, one of the guys I live with had a voucher for a store and that was the only good thing in it so he gave it to me haha

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#37 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:29 PM

ahhhh ok, that's fair, tbh I was a little curious how you got it haha, didn't seem like the kind of game you'd pay $59.99 or whatever the price is over lol

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#38 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, Music, Gaming, Art, Graphic Design

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:05 PM

I've got a bunch on my plate. Haha. But I'm hanging in there and trying not to be overwhelmed by all the things I'm playing!! I'm very focused on these games right now though:

PS4: Bloodborne NG+

It's hella difficult so far. I've had a blast playing it through the first time, but I ended up missing out on a lot of areas in my first go around. Luckily the collector's edition guidebook is on its way to my house so I'll be able to look over things and strategies and make it a bit more manageable to make my way through NG+ without going insane from the absurd increase in difficulty.

3DS: Story of Seasons

Oh maaaan, I love Harvest Moon games so I'm very glad this new one was released even if it is just a spiritual successor and not a REAL Harvest Moon. It's got a slow start, but I've never had so much fun farming since the Rune Factory games. The art style is a bit weird, but I can look past it~ It's mainly all about the fun and relaxation of taking care of my land!

Wii U: Super Smash Bros.

WOOOOOOOOO. MEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

user posted image
made me promise to never tell but you know me, i can't help myself

#39 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:45 PM

I've got a bunch on my plate. Haha. But I'm hanging in there and trying not to be overwhelmed by all the things I'm playing!! I'm very focused on these games right now though:

PS4: Bloodborne NG+
It's hella difficult so far. I've had a blast playing it through the first time, but I ended up missing out on a lot of areas in my first go around. Luckily the collector's edition guidebook is on its way to my house so I'll be able to look over things and strategies and make it a bit more manageable to make my way through NG+ without going insane from the absurd increase inin difficulty.

Marry me. I gave up my NG+ playthrough of Bloodborne after losing to Vicar Amelia for the 20th time, so I decided to make an Arcane character since my first playthrough was an Str/Skl guy. So far I'm doing pretty well, and like Lucia I missed a bunch of areas the first time, so I check the interwebz every so often to make sure I'm getting most things. My stupid guide doesn't get here till the 23rd of may >_>.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#40 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, Music, Gaming, Art, Graphic Design

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:49 PM

Marry me. I gave up my NG+ playthrough of Bloodborne after losing to Vicar Amelia for the 20th time, so I decided to make an Arcane character since my first playthrough was an Str/Skl guy. So far I'm doing pretty well, and like Lucia I missed a bunch of areas the first time, so I check the interwebz every so often to make sure I'm getting most things. My stupid guide doesn't get here till the 23rd of may >_>.

Yeah. I'm getting wrecked by even Cleric Beast, so I made a new Hunter as a Skill build and it's going pretty well! I need to get a different skill based weapon that isn't the cane though.

user posted image
made me promise to never tell but you know me, i can't help myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users