Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

NFL Season 2011

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

How about them G-Men?
How about that Superbowl Rematch between the Giants and the Patriots?
How about Eli Manning's miracles everywhere?
How about the Patriots lack of defens- WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

Rooting for the Giants by far. They were the only team that deserved to be in the Conference championship games anyway in my opinion. I'll gladly explain why I feel so if people were curious.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#22 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

A rematch of the Giants vs Patriots...I'm pretty excited.

Obviously I'm rooting for the Pats since I live in Mass, and hopefully our defense doesn't suck too bad in the Bowl >.>. (Yes, I'm a Pats fan and rightfully acknowledge that our defense is crap.)

Though I'm not sure why the Pats didn't deserve to be in the Conference Championships so I'd like to hear your opinion on that. (The Pats haven't won a playoff game in a few years so it isn't like they've won anything too big too recently.)

In all honesty I'm still shocked the Packers got knocked out so quickly. I was expecting them to at least make it to the big game.
user posted image

#23 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

Well regarding the Patriots they've had an incredibly easy schedule and even with that... their defense is quite terrible. Even with a high scoring offense you just got to need at least a decent defense if you expect to make it all the way in a league like this.

I'm not too surprised about the Packers losing. They lost to the Chiefs earlier in the season (so I could easily see a good team beating them again) and the Packers have a really bad Defense (similar to NE). They don't have much of a running game (similar to NE). Sure the Patriots have a slight running game but I wouldn't put my hopes on Green- Ellis or Woodhead for a solid ground game. Essentially yesterday's game all came down to Brady. Even though he couldn't get one through the air, he still manged to squirm his way into the Endzone for a TD and help his team win.

That being said the Ravens are a joke. Their defense is extremely overrated and their offense is utter garbage. I was really sad that that Houston lost to them since they should have won that game. The Ravens just got extremely lucky with turnovers from Houston's kick returner. If it wasn't for that, the Ravens wouldn't have been there.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#24 Shu

Shu

Sealord

• GFX Artist
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Pimpin'

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Ravens for sure lost that game. Brady didn't play great.

I think the Giants will win the Super Bowl if Eli plays well and their defense makes some plays (something they were struggling with at the end of NFC Championship).

Should be a good one.
user posted image
Gallery

I will not remove this until the Vikings win the Super Bowl - Started 1/28/11

"i had to google bukkake."
-Boney

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users