Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

What sport does everyone play?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 harunshot

harunshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

I do winter and spring track and feild. My main events are the shot put and discus throw. I practice javelin but im not too crazy about it. Im out at my high school almost every day working on my techneique (because these events have so much more to do with techneique and speed even though everyone thinks that the person who can bench more throws farther). So thats me what about everyone else what sport do you do and how are you getting ready for you next season(s)

#2 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

I played in organized baseball leagues in my hometown for ~15 years or so, and basketball for maybe 5. After graduating high school though, I sort of put that stuff behind me, and now I just play pick-up games with friends and my roommates.
Plus, with my college schedule and club crap I have almost no time for such things during the school year
user posted image

#3 harunshot

harunshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Bobryk @ Aug 17 2011, 02:20 PM)
I played in organized baseball leagues in my hometown for ~15 years or so, and basketball for maybe 5. After graduating high school though, I sort of put that stuff behind me, and now I just play pick-up games with friends and my roommates.
Plus, with my college schedule and club crap I have almost no time for such things during the school year

at least you stay active somewhat as opposed to other people who completely stop moving and drink every day lol

#4 Rujio

Rujio

I eat Axel

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

I do Tae Kwon-Do, although I don't know that I'd call that "playing" a sport. Almost at black belt! I'd have it if I didn't do five plays every year...
?????????
???????
There, katakana. Happy?
Bobryk -- holy crap I look away for two seconds and I have knots all up in my shit

#5 Fitz24

Fitz24

The man, the myth, the Fitz.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

I've played soccer for 14 years.....I'm 16. I also started to play tennis freshman year and am pretty good at it. I also run track in the winter....but I hate running with a passion...I just do it to stay in shape.

I'm a pretty well rounded athlete not being cocky, I really am.. Mostly because I'm quick. I'm not really the biggest guy out on the pitch, but I can hold my own.
user posted image

Check out my Let's Plays!
http://www.youtube.c...tz?feature=mhum

Leif is the greatest character ever.

#6 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Hockey (floor and field in specific...floor because I hate skating, field because it's a different pace) is my primary love. I'm pretty flexible in the game, being an excellent goalie, good stay at home defenceman, and a good, albeit north south (read: simple game. If you like basketball or soccer, imagine using very little lateral movement) power forward.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#7 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

I'm doing my third year of cross country, this is the first year that I've came to all of the practices rather than a few times a week. When the spring Track and Field season starts, I'm going to be doing the 2 mile.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#8 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (kirant @ Aug 17 2011, 05:09 PM)
Hockey (floor and field in specific...floor because I hate skating, field because it's a different pace) is my primary love.  I'm pretty flexible in the game, being an excellent goalie, good stay at home defenceman, and a good, albeit north south (read: simple game.  If you like basketball or soccer, imagine using very little lateral movement) power forward.

Field hockey! Women's field hockey is one of my all time favorite sports to watch! Hint: It's the uniform Being one of the primary sports reporters at my school gives me an excuse to go to all the games, too, so it's not creepy!
user posted image

#9 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

Le football. In the car park. Like a boss.

#10 bluspidr

bluspidr

awesome.jpg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

i did wrestling for 12 years

now i just am an official for baseball, football, and wresting
///_____WOO! WOO! WOO! YOU KNOW IT!_____\\\

user posted image

user posted image

#11 Germanicus

Germanicus

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:fire emblem<br>running<br>most rpgs (radiata stories, skies of arcadia, and so on)<br>the ladies(of course)<br>History

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:03 PM

Cross country and Track(miler, either 800 or 2 mile). Probably my last year of competitive running, college is too damn fast. Casual marathon time!

#12 harunshot

harunshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Germanicus @ Aug 18 2011, 11:03 AM)
Cross country and Track(miler, either 800 or 2 mile). Probably my last year of competitive running, college is too damn fast. Casual marathon time!

Before I was a thrower I use to run long distance and hated every second of it. Just the idea of running 6-10 miles a day just to run 1 mile in the meet made me sick. But other people are just born to run, i just wasnt one of those people.

#13 Thezalor

Thezalor

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Rujio @ Aug 17 2011, 11:48 AM)
I do Tae Kwon-Do, although I don't know that I'd call that "playing" a sport. Almost at black belt! I'd have it if I didn't do five plays every year...

How long have you been doing Tae kwon-do? I've been doing it for 5, almost 6 years. Oh and good luck on getting the black belt. smile.gif
Why does everyone have a signature but me? Oh wait...

#14 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (harunshot @ Aug 18 2011, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (Germanicus @ Aug 18 2011, 11:03 AM)

Before I was a thrower I use to run long distance and hated every second of it. Just the idea of running 6-10 miles a day just to run 1 mile in the meet made me sick. But other people are just born to run, i just wasnt one of those people.

Once you get the form down and get past the initial slow pace that everyone has when they start running, it's tons of fun.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#15 Tino

Tino

Omega Member

• Veterans
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

Volleyball. Used to play a lot more, but schoo and work are going to be killing me so I can't play nearly as much as I would like to the coming year sad.gif

Oh well, there's always the year after...

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

Ultimate and basketball, though I mainly play Ultimate competitively, and play Basketball for fun (but I ironically like Basketball more... lol).

Though this is old news, right? XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

Le football. In the car park. Like a boss.

Yeah. This...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#18 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

"Le football" is equivalent to "the soccer" in American English, right? XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#19 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Yep.

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator