Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Who is on Your Main Team in Heros?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

Curious to see who people have been able to summon and what combinations you are using.

For me it's : Roy, Ray(I refuse to call him Raigh), Hawkeye and Maria.

So who have ya'll been lucky enough to summon?

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#2 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:18 AM

kIKcJpY.jpg

Levelling Lyn up still along with Maria - can't believe feather costs though yo - wanted to upgrade Setsuna and Palla and it's just sooooo expensive.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

My main team at the moment is Marth (5), Serra (4), Raven (5), Shareena (4)

Marth is a monster and carries me so hard, Raven is good but he didn't proc as much def as he needs. Serra is a great healer because of base 10 heal, Shareena only really because I need a blue and have no good blue units so I level her to 4 star lol.

I have 5 star Lyn but she isn't on the team anymore since having 2 reds will result on me getting shit on by blues. Marth already has enough trouble as is. And while Lyn has Galeforce it took so much SP that I couldn't get more skills and her str and def are kind of lacking. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#4 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

I've got that with Aether on Lucina - 500 too and it needed the 200 for Luna - going to do the others first - she's a monster for me like Marth too, probably a bit more fragile though.

Fae was my first pull and is cool, but I feel she peaked at about lvl 18. Still, no good axe units so far - apparently Hector is broken though.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

Curious to see who people have been able to summon and what combinations you are using.

For me it's : Roy, Ray(I refuse to call him Raigh), Hawkeye and Maria.

So who have ya'll been lucky enough to summon?

Solid team

He's Ray, Raigh is so lame lol, so is Gwendolyn

As for me, my team is Roy (5-star of course), who is my lead/most powerful character. Though I didn't get him until later (for a small time I used Eliwood and Serra on my team.)

Then Lilina (4-star), Fir (3-star), and Clarine (4-star). So an all-star Binding Blade/FE6 cast. I dig it. I beat all the story chapters with this cast, lol. Despite the low-stars of some characters it was feasible, but not having weapon triangle variety was a little rough in some parts. Also, everyone but Roy is prone to dying pretty easily. Lilina especially with her terrible defense (I think it was 5 for a while... might still be, almost def not higher than 10 at like level ~25 or so, lol) and mediocre HP and subpar speed (getting doubled by some units). But Fir's and Clarine's defense aren't amazing or anything either. *shrug*

I also have a 5-star Lucina that I don't use because I'm not interested in her, and some other decent characters but nothing particularly notable or great for me. Want the Lyn and Hector but can't have it all so it is what it is, lol.

I've got that with Aether on Lucina - 500 too and it needed the 200 for Luna - going to do the others first - she's a monster for me like Marth too, probably a bit more fragile though.

Fae was my first pull and is cool, but I feel she peaked at about lvl 18. Still, no good axe units so far - apparently Hector is broken though.

Hector is broken, huh. Had a feeling he might be. He's an axe-knight, so powerful, solid defense... enough speed to not get doubled by characters that aren't also weak, I'm guessing. So basically like a tank or something, lol. But the chance of getting him is so low. I tried but ran out of orbs... just got some other lame axe-users and like Hawkeye instead. *shrugs*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

He's Ray, Raigh is so lame lol, so is Gwendolyn.

I had to legitimately go look up who Gwendolyn was. That one is even stranger. I can't imagine why they would change Wendy's name so drastically.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#7 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hector is broken, huh. Had a feeling he might be. He's an axe-knight, so powerful, solid defense... enough speed to not get doubled by characters that aren't also weak, I'm guessing. So basically like a tank or something, lol. But the chance of getting him is so low. I tried but ran out of orbs... just got some other lame axe-users and like Hawkeye instead. *shrugs*

He's also one of the only melee units who can counter at distance - the only others are Takumi (who can counter at melee), Ryoma and Tiki so far. Add in that Green units are less common, 5* ones at that too, and he's a bit of a monster. You can deal with it though, he's got terrible movement and enough counters - just the best Green option right now. 

Honestly my main issue is Takumi, as he has no WTA to deal with, good offence and speed, and his only effective 'counter' is Robin - who is 3* more often than not. And people seem to have teams with 2+ of him (that should be fixed really).

NU1giFZ.jpg

y6p7R5Z.jpg

Line up right now - Almost done Lunatic story. Healers are effort  -_-

#8 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

I've just come here to make a obligatory post about spelling errors in the topic title.

*Heroes.

Okay, more on topic, I am looking at these pictures and wow. The anime style actually suits some of the FEA characters. Mostly Lon'qu and Stahl.

IUfb9Eg.png

#9 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

I've just come here to make a obligatory post about spelling errors in the topic title.

*Heroes

Sorry. I iz bad at speling sometims. :P

Fe-Shrine-sig.png

#10 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:47 AM

At present my main team consists of Stahl, Camilla, Virion, and Corrin. All of them are 4 Star. I'll likely swap someone out if I get better heroes or ones I like better in the near future (see: Next hero batch), but for now I quite like this team how it is. They aren't amazing, but they put in work. 

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#11 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

.facebook_1487097097040.jpg?dl=0
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#12 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

So I barely started but here's where I'm at.  My luck is garbage and I don't know what this thing you call 5 stars is.  I think 90% of what I get are 3 star units.

- Oboro (Level 12, 3 stars).  Main party tank.  Stacking defence debuffs against enemies works great with the rest of the team and can easily turn high power attacks against her into 0 damage.  I'm sure she'll become a can opener against knights once I upgrade the lance to a Heavy Spear, assuming I don't replace her.

- Fir (Level 12, 4 stars).  Best skills I can think of.  Perfect tech against mages with her great resistance and beats anything not called archers with the two hits system.

- Sharena (Level 11, 2 stars).  Her rally skill has perfect synergy with my two main units.  She's competent in her own right but excels when the debuffs and dual attacks of the above start melting defence.

- Anna (Level 8, 2 stars).  Default winner of "Axe user".  I'd seriously replace her with just about anything at this point if Pegasus Knights (specifically Cordelia) had anything near competent levels of defence

EDIT - Now Anna is replaced with Clarine.  Mobile healing with self-regeneration (healing skill is 7 to self, 7 to ally) and buffs (+4 speed to team for healing) is quite nice.

Also of note in my game (but also very worthless):

- Not much.  Cordelia is my only other 4 star but as I stated above, Pegasus Knights have 2 movement only and garbage stats outside of suiciding into enemies based on what my levelling has shown.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#13 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

- Not much.  Cordelia is my only other 4 star but as I stated above, Pegasus Knights have 2 movement only and garbage stats outside of suiciding into enemies based on what my levelling has shown.

Cordelia is actually a pretty good blue - Brave Lance and Triangle Adept allows her to cream Red units without a counter, and can pick of other units in one double attack - definitely very frail on enemy turn though given the -5 speed and Triangle Adept means even a poor Green will take her down.

Sharena is a 'better' unit at the same star level though, and Oboro fills a different niche so you probably don't need what Cordelia provides with 2 blues already.

-

Took Robin to 5* and pulled a +Def -Res Ephraim so think my team will now be:

Lucina (+HP -Spd) - Not a great IV but still my best Red (Roy and Corrin are both -Atk   :( )

Fae (+Atk -Def) - Does a job as the anti-blue, sometimes she can pump a key bit of defence, but tends to be overly fragile.

Robin (Neutral) - Colourless counter and Red lord killer.

Ephraim (+Def - Res) - Def Debuffer for the mostly physical team and just big attack/passive buff.

#14 kirant

kirant

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:57 AM

Cordelia is actually a pretty good blue - Brave Lance and Triangle Adept allows her to cream Red units without a counter, and can pick of other units in one double attack - definitely very frail on enemy turn though given the -5 speed and Triangle Adept means even a poor Green will take her down.

Hm...interesting.  Think she'd be great in a different person's hands.  I'm not a real fan of the glass cannon strategy here and like using pinning tactics to win the day.  I toyed around with her but almost instantly put her on a Steel Lance as I wasn't a fan of having to baby a unit into the middle of my formation every turn.

I've been playing around with Cherche (a new 4 star I got) in and have found that Pivot is a brilliantly powerful skill.  It sets up to let you effectively have situational +2 movement, a huge boost if you need a physical tank to float around.  Tsubaki actually works pretty well too and he doesn't play the stats as extreme as Cherche.  Either would seem like good contributions to such a team.

RedBlue.png

#15 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:40 PM

still no hector REEEEEEE

grabbed 5 star hinoka and julia, they're decent

Posted Image

#16 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

still no hector REEEEEEE

whale much?

I accidentally got Julia because I was trying to get Ephraim (having saved up orbs from various stuff for a while) but was spending it on the green stones, not the blue stones. :(

(will respond to other posts eventually, just busy/distracted/lazy)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#17 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

I've only spent like 20 dollars, not that much of a whale lol

Posted Image

#18 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:54 PM

A few days ago I got a 5 star Cordelia and a 5 star Julia from a pull. They were instant main team members as they were the only two 5* I had at that point. This morning, though, I pulled Ephraim and Linde (both 5*). I'm pretty happy with these and will likely have a few main teams revolving around them. I plan to make a main quest team that will probably end up being Julia, Ephraim, and then probably Stahl since he's my best Sword user right now and Azama since he is my only healer. I also have a team that has Catria, Julia, Ephraim, and Stahl for those sweet arena bonuses. Granted, I already got everything that I can from the arena this season anyway, but eh the team is still there.  

Takumi is still the most annoying character. If anyone mildly disliked him before Heroes, they HATE HIM now. I know I do.

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#19 kirant

kirant

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

So after beating the normal mode of the game with my low tier chaff, my luck improved.  Kind of.

I now have a 5 star Julia who makes things way easier than they should.  And the rest of it is still mostly 3 star characters.  I like my synergy driven garbage but it kind of looks better with the new characters:

- Clarine (4 star) - Mobile heal (massive when damaged and using Martyr)

- Oboro (4 star) - Auras and single strike power.

- Marth (4 star) - Mobile physical blockade.

- Julia (5 star) - Primary damage dealer.

Ideally, Clarine would be Elise, and Oboro would be Azura.  But this is starting to feel like a reasonably solid team...even if two of them aren't ideal pieces. 

RedBlue.png

#20 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

still no hector REEEEEEE

Lol - I'll join you on the no Hector front. Would like Hinoka though, even though I don't have any great fliers yet.

(will respond to other posts eventually, just busy/distracted/lazy)

Uh huh, sure :P

I've only spent like 20 dollars, not that much of a whale lol

Definitely not compared to some people I've seen. A dwarf sperm whale, perhaps?

Takumi is still the most annoying character. If anyone mildly disliked him before Heroes, they HATE HIM now. I know I do.

I didn't like him in Fates, no - he's considerably easier to deal with now I've got Robin to the extent I don't mind seeing him too much now.

Ideally, Clarine would be Elise, and Oboro would be Azura.  But this is starting to feel like a reasonably solid team...even if two of them aren't ideal pieces. 

Good luck on the Azura sweepstakes - she's up there as one of the rarer 5* units to see. Oboro's double debuff is quite useful though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users