Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Mercurius

Mercurius

Ars est celare artem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, idealistic stories, MMOs, SRPGs, hunting games, FAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS-ness, and staying out of the social order.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:41 AM

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING MY BODY WAS NOT READY

wT5HPDn.jpg

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THE PAID ONLINE RIGHT NOW I CANNOT EVEN (although I guess these aren't really pvp games.)

I believe in judgment of humans through their judgment of fiction, for nothing else tells better of their disposition freed from apprehension.

#2 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Video Games and becoming one of the best Puyo Puyo players.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

It's funny because I imagined them doing this a long time ago and now here we are. I can definitely say I called it and so excited for this. As for the paid online I have no opinion on it since I already do that on Xbox and soon Playstation so it is all the same to me.

#3 Cero

Cero

U wot m8?

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Games and such. Anime and other stuff.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

Too bad only two of those characters will be in the game. 

I'm interested but not hype since I still need to see the roster, you can put money on Ike and Roy appearing because of smash but outside of them I expect little appearance from games not Awakening Fates. KT likes to use popularity polls and such things so I expect there to be a lot of Fate Awakening. It will be a nice surprise if they distribute the roster equally though. 

Posted Image

Posted Image         Posted Image

#4 acceptance

acceptance

to live is to accept

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:accepting things

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

Coolio man. Hyrule warriors was great, can't see this bein too bad.
Dave Grohl is rock and roll personified.

Actually a real smart genius man, but I'll never show it.

#5 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:10 PM

It's funny because I imagined them doing this a long time ago and now here we are. I can definitely say I called it and so excited for this. As for the paid online I have no opinion on it since I already do that on Xbox and soon Playstation so it is all the same to me.

but did you call it in the sense that you said "they are definitely/for sure doing it" or in the sense that you thought it would be a cool idea :P

because tons of people thought the latter lol, it was actually one of the most wanted crossovers in Japan and lots of people out west also thought it would happen haha

just seems like such a natural fit, I guess

Too bad only two of those characters will be in the game.

I'm interested but not hype since I still need to see the roster, you can put money on Ike and Roy appearing because of smash but outside of them I expect little appearance from games not Awakening Fates. KT likes to use popularity polls and such things so I expect there to be a lot of Fate Awakening. It will be a nice surprise if they distribute the roster equally though. 

same, as I said before I still don't want Roy in unless the roster is evenly distributed and there are other cool characters in, if it's mostly Fates characters and then Ike and Roy, I'd rather not have cool characters like them be stuck with all the lame-o's >_>;

Coolio man. Hyrule warriors was great, can't see this bein too bad.

yeah the gameplay should be fine (I'm kinda curious if they'll try to adapt any FE mechanics in a little bit), mostly worried about the roster lol, definitely not sold until I get confirmation of good characters

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#6 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

I don't want to get to excited about it because when I think Fire Emblem I think the 3 GBA games. I like Awakening and Fates just fine but I those characters didn't stick with me as well. Until I see a healthy chunk of GBA characters on the roster I'm keeping my hype for the game under control. I expected Roy but I'm pleased and surprised to see Lyn.

NOPERCIVAL=WORSTGAMEEVER

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#7 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:42 AM

To be honest I don't care for who is in the game the most important thing I want to know is how they will put in some of Fire Emblem's mechanics into a Warrior game. I can see how the weapon triangle will work because without that it would not feel like a Fire Emblem game in my opinion as well as the maps. I am curious if they will use some of the maps from the previous game. It would be really cool to see for Fire Emblem fans.

#8 Candy

Candy

Bishoujo Senshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

I saw this was going to be a thing and almost weed and then the Gaiden remake and oh man my heart can't handle it

#9 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

I wonder if this will be as stressful to play as Hyrule Warriors. ;>_> If so, I might pass on it...

IUfb9Eg.png

#10 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:31 PM

I wonder if this will be as stressful to play as Hyrule Warriors. ;>_> If so, I might pass on it...

If you think Hyrule Warriors is stressful then you are not ready for any Warrior game that has been made thus far and I include Dynasty Warriors. Hyrule Warriors is not all that stressful in Legend mode but damn is Adventure mode ever hard. I'd advise trying Dynasty Warriors first before making your decision. Liking any Warrior game comes from trying out Dynasty Warriors to see if you like it or not.

#11 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

Oh man, so the actual warriors games are even worse about piling on 50 different goals at once?

IUfb9Eg.png

#12 Mariofan20

Mariofan20

Table Flipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

Oh man, so the actual warriors games are even worse about piling on 50 different goals at once?

Yeah but you have a choice to ignore them. But there are certain objectives that can unlock certain stages or paths. I usually ignore the people who are not important and work my way to the important objective unless a character I really like is having trouble.

#13 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

but did you call it in the sense that you said "they are definitely/for sure doing it" or in the sense that you thought it would be a cool idea :P

because tons of people thought the latter lol, it was actually one of the most wanted crossovers in Japan and lots of people out west also thought it would happen haha

just seems like such a natural fit, I guess

same, as I said before I still don't want Roy in unless the roster is evenly distributed and there are other cool characters in, if it's mostly Fates characters and then Ike and Roy, I'd rather not have cool characters like them be stuck with all the lame-o's >_>;

yeah the gameplay should be fine (I'm kinda curious if they'll try to adapt any FE mechanics in a little bit), mostly worried about the roster lol, definitely not sold until I get confirmation of good characters

Fire Emblem Musou's roster will mainly consist of characters from the Fire Emblem™: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem™ Awakening and Fire Emblem™ Fates games, however it is more than likely that characters such as, e.g Roy, Lyn and Ike, will be added into the game later on as purchasable downloadable content. The characters that have been announced as playable thus far, including the two original game-exclusive characters, i.e Rowan (Shion/Zion in the Japanese version) and Lianna (Rian/Lian in the Japanese version), are Chrom, Marth (based upon his iteration from Fire Emblem™: Shadow Dragon), Corrin (Female (Kamui in the Japanese version)), Ryoma, Xander (Marx in the Japanese version), Robin (Male (Reflet in the Japanese version)), Lucina (me, of course.~<3 ^^")), Lissa (Liz in the Japanese version), Frederick (Frederik in the Japanese version), Robin (Female (*whilst both iterations of Reflet are to be playable in-game, the Female iteration of Reflet will not be playable during the Story Mode of Fire Emblem Musou)), Cordelia (Tiamo in the Japanese version), Camilla, Leo (Leon in the Japanese version), Takumi, and Hinoka.

Fire Emblem Musou is to be released on the New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS LL/XL handheld consoles and Nintendo Switch hybrid console in Japan on September 28, whereas it is to be released on October 20 in Europe, Australia and North America. Fire Emblem Musou will receive two editions, the Premium Box and TREASURE BOX Editions, for both the New 3DS handheld consoles and Switch hybrid console, in Japan; the Premium Box comprises of the game, itself, along with the "Fire Emblem Musou" Official Setting Material Collection (80P), "Fire Emblem Musou" Official Soundtrack CD (3-Disc Set) and Character Post Card Set. The TREASURE BOX Edition will come with the exact bonuses as previously stated in the Premium Box Edition, however a "Dragon stone" crystal (with voice (It is a crystal imitating a dragon stone. The pedestal with LED light and voice function!) will be exclusively bundled within the TREASURE BOX Edition.

As opposed to Japan; Europe and Australia will receive a Limited Edition of their own, whereas North America will receive a Special Edition - the Limited Edition that is to be released in Europe and Australia will consist of the game, itself, (obviously. xD), Character Cards and a 3 Disc CD Original Soundtrack.

North America's Special Edition of Fire Emblem Warriors will also consist of the exact same content as the ones that had been previously stated in the Limited Edition for Europe and Australia, however a dual-sided poster is also added into the Special Edition.

((I deeply and sincerely apologise for the lengthy post, and further in advance if this has broken any of the forum rules.))

#14 Blue Leafeon

Blue Leafeon

Mega Member

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

Robin (Female (*whilst both iterations of Reflet are to be playable in-game, the Female iteration of Reflet will not be playable during the Story Mode of Fire Emblem Musou)),

Nice to know Nintendo still hates female players.

IUfb9Eg.png

#15 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

Fire Emblem Musou's roster will mainly consist of characters from the Fire Emblem™: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem™ Awakening and Fire Emblem™ Fates games, however it is more than likely that characters such as, e.g Roy, Lyn and Ike, will be added into the game later on as purchasable downloadable content. The characters that have been announced as playable thus far, including the two original game-exclusive characters, i.e Rowan (Shion/Zion in the Japanese version) and Lianna (Rian/Lian in the Japanese version), are Chrom, Marth (based upon his iteration from Fire Emblem™: Shadow Dragon), Corrin (Female (Kamui in the Japanese version)), Ryoma, Xander (Marx in the Japanese version), Robin (Male (Reflet in the Japanese version)), Lucina (me, of course.~<3 ^^")), Lissa (Liz in the Japanese version), Frederick (Frederik in the Japanese version), Robin (Female (*whilst both iterations of Reflet are to be playable in-game, the Female iteration of Reflet will not be playable during the Story Mode of Fire Emblem Musou)), Cordelia (Tiamo in the Japanese version), Camilla, Leo (Leon in the Japanese version), Takumi, and Hinoka.

Fire Emblem Musou is to be released on the New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS LL/XL handheld consoles and Nintendo Switch hybrid console in Japan on September 28, whereas it is to be released on October 20 in Europe, Australia and North America. Fire Emblem Musou will receive two editions, the Premium Box and TREASURE BOX Editions, for both the New 3DS handheld consoles and Switch hybrid console, in Japan; the Premium Box comprises of the game, itself, along with the "Fire Emblem Musou" Official Setting Material Collection (80P), "Fire Emblem Musou" Official Soundtrack CD (3-Disc Set) and Character Post Card Set. The TREASURE BOX Edition will come with the exact bonuses as previously stated in the Premium Box Edition, however a "Dragon stone" crystal (with voice (It is a crystal imitating a dragon stone. The pedestal with LED light and voice function!) will be exclusively bundled within the TREASURE BOX Edition.

As opposed to Japan; Europe and Australia will receive a Limited Edition of their own, whereas North America will receive a Special Edition - the Limited Edition that is to be released in Europe and Australia will consist of the game, itself, (obviously. xD), Character Cards and a 3 Disc CD Original Soundtrack.

North America's Special Edition of Fire Emblem Warriors will also consist of the exact same content as the ones that had been previously stated in the Limited Edition for Europe and Australia, however a dual-sided poster is also added into the Special Edition.

((I deeply and sincerely apologise for the lengthy post, and further in advance if this has broken any of the forum rules.))

thanks for the info update for those who haven't been keeping up

(though for me it's basically my job so ofc I know haha)

people thinking other characters will appear as DLC is a popular thing, but technically there's no evidence of that, so I am going to stay cautious and not be too optimistic about it, if they announce something they'll announce something, for now I just don't want to assume XP

I think the game is meant to be catered to newer fans anyhow and that's fine, that's good and hopefully they like it, i was maybe a bit saltier before that it won't have characters I like but now I realized it's not that big a deal, it's just a crossover anyhow :)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#16 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

thanks for the info update for those who haven't been keeping up

(though for me it's basically my job so ofc I know haha)

people thinking other characters will appear as DLC is a popular thing, but technically there's no evidence of that, so I am going to stay cautious and not be too optimistic about it, if they announce something they'll announce something, for now I just don't want to assume XP

I think the game is meant to be catered to newer fans anyhow and that's fine, that's good and hopefully they like it, i was maybe a bit saltier before that it won't have characters I like but now I realized it's not that big a deal, it's just a crossover anyhow :)

I did not know that you run a Twitter account for news revolved about the Fire Emblem franchise, so that was kind of a surprise and nice thing to find out. xD

And Fire Emblem Musou is going to be coming out in Japan in a few weeks; I can barely hold my hype in and wait for it. >.<

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

I did not know that you run a Twitter account for news revolved about the Fire Emblem franchise, so that was kind of a surprise and nice thing to find out. xD

And Fire Emblem Musou is going to be coming out in Japan in a few weeks; I can barely hold my hype in and wait for it. >.<

mhm, Lucina is in it, so that alone should be enough reason for you to get it, no? XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#18 Lucina

Lucina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

mhm, Lucina is in it, so that alone should be enough reason for you to get it, no? XD

Yes.~

And I'm really looking forward to playing as Lucina, as well as mainly using her in Coliseum Mode, or whenever I can.~<3

I am also going to be playing as Rian/Lian, Chrom, Kamui, Marx, Reflet (both the female and male iterations.~), Tiamo, Camilla, Hinoka, Elise, as well as the playable characters that are yet to be announced.~~

I have the Fire Emblem Musou TREASURE BOX (Switch) and New Nintendo 3DS Fire Emblem Musou TREASURE BOX (New 3DS only) reserved, and the Fire Emblem Warriors Limited Edition and Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition ready to be imported when it is going to be released in Europe, Australia and North America.~<3

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

Yes.~

And I'm really looking forward to playing as Lucina, as well as mainly using her in Coliseum Mode, or whenever I can.~<3

I am also going to be playing as Rian/Lian, Chrom, Kamui, Marx, Reflet (both the female and male iterations.~), Tiamo, Camilla, Hinoka, Elise, as well as the playable characters that are yet to be announced.~~

I have the Fire Emblem Musou TREASURE BOX (Switch) and New Nintendo 3DS Fire Emblem Musou TREASURE BOX (New 3DS only) reserved, and the Fire Emblem Warriors Limited Edition and Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition ready to be imported when it is going to be released in Europe, Australia and North America.~<3

oh wow, that's awesome. I'm kinda poor right now myself so I'll probably wait a while and just get the standard edition, but it's cool that people are so excited about it :)

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#20 xcrash1998

xcrash1998

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Smash4, Computer Science(Programming),Drawing and Fire Emblem Hacking

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

My biggest hope since the announcement was to be able to play hector and using armads and just bash trough every single enemy.

To bad that I haven't got money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users