Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

'Corruption of Light' Team Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LordAce1213

LordAce1213

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:WAY too many to list :P Main ones besides fire emblem are TCG's and Capoeria.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

So, anyone willing to help with an awesome (At least I think so) FE based sequel to final fantasy 1?

What me and Slimlance (The artist behind the custom portraits we'll be using) need are people who are specialized in certain areas. Those areas are as follows;

Mapping: I suck at it, and I'm not gonna bug my partner with it since he's already doing such a good job with portraits.

Custom animations: Nothing huge, might ask for like 1 fully custom animation and the rest could be like...edits of existing animations. (Or someone willing to give a for dummies guide on how to do that.)

Someone fluent in hex editing: Mainly for inserting music/ making events and junk like that. (Once again, a for dummies guide would suffice, but someone who's skilled in that actually on the team would be much appreciated biggrin.gif)

Someone who can 'clean' graphics or check them over for consistency: What I mean by this is that sometimes an animation might be inserted that messes up and we have no idea how to fix it. The same thing goes for portraits, sometimes they get inserted into the game and it's kind of screwy.

Now, (And I apologize for the long post, but this project is already jumping off of the ground as it is.), I'll explain what's done and what we have thus far.

Story: That's basically done; the outline for the overall plot, major characters, major events. Done and done (not inserted into the game just yet, I'll get to that in a second.)

Scripting: I'm good at that myself (see? I said I'd get to it in a second biggrin.gif). Feditor is literally a Godsend for guys like me who wouldn't know how otherwise. But yeah, anything involving Feditor'll be taken care of by yours truly.

Portraits: Slimlance has this on point, we still have issues inserting them (Hence why thee cleaner is a must), but his skill with making them is really impressive.

Battle animation palletes: I've got this, it's the one thing not involving nightmare/feditor I'm good at! (at least...coloring them properly)

Nightmare stats and stuff like that: I've got it, it's really easy to do. (Thank you Blazer for the ultimate tutorial! and Thank you Xeld for the feditor/nightmare 2.0)

Music: Got it all picked out and prepared, just need to put them in the game.

Now, you're probably wondering 'This is cool and all, but what's in it for me? I don't mind helping, but do I get anything out of it?' Well I'm glad you asked! See, besides being credited I'll also throw in -drum roll- A character in the game dedicated to you! You want to be in the story? You're in, give me a character description/what class you want them to be/personality and appearance...done! You can be a easy to use tank like Hector, or a pain-to-train-but-worth-it-character like Nino! (the est type, for short) Heck, depending on the character, you might make it in as a major boss if you so desire!

Anyone interested is more than welcome to reply to this post and pm me if you so desire. Now that this is getting started, I'll be pretty active on the forums here (Or at least check periodically throughout the day). Thank you for your time!

P.S. I just realized I probably posted this in the wrong place...is there anyway to move it to the proper area? I'm Sorry!

#2 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

I could (try to) help you with indoor maps but you'd have to give me some ideas for what you want.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#3 LordAce1213

LordAce1213

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:WAY too many to list :P Main ones besides fire emblem are TCG's and Capoeria.

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Snow @ Oct 29 2012, 07:56 PM)
I could (try to) help you with indoor maps but you'd have to give me some ideas for what you want.

Anything at all would be helpful, can I PM you for details?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users