Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Hi, whoever is here!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hope

Hope

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:40 AM

I'm Fatih. Faa-teeh. Glad to meet you!

To start on the topic of this site, I'm... BARELY a Fire Emblem fan. But who knows? I might become one.You see,

You see, if it wasn't for Smash Bros, I probably wouldn't even know about or ever played FE. I did play the GBAs, though. I'm still going through them all. Recently, I also got Path of Radiance. So let's see where it takes me!

This may be strange to some, but I WILL NOT progress in any of the games if there is a death. I will make it through with everyone!! (It's hard but I must!!)

About me? Well, for starters - Touhou, Nippon Ichi, MOTHER3, and a few other things. I am retired from Puyo Puyo.

I always daydream about the currently-fictional Mountain of Fatih with friends. (They usually dont know what im talking about lol)

Fatih is my real name.

You may know me from the I Wanna Be The Forums, GBATemp, Cave Story forums, etc. I've been to many places.

Crap, I'm getting nostalgia, better switch topic!!

Anyway, seeing how it's dead, hopefully I can perk the place up a wee bit despite me being a noob.

Also, I think I'm gonna get into FE GBA hacking. That'll be mostly what I'll talk about, anyway.

So far it's hard because of school.

Did I mention school is a b**** at times?

Anyway, I hope to be friendly to you guys!

Ask me anything in this thread if you'd like!

#2 ^Leo^

^Leo^

Mega Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

Oooh a temper. Guess we can look forward to a hack from you =p. Anyways welcome to the forum. I don't know if I'd describe the forum as dead, so much as just slow. But with the small group we all get along pretty well. Minimal flaming, lots of shitposting, but typically only in the appropriate areas. It's a very nice community to be a part of tbh

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:59 AM

I'm Fatih. Faa-teeh. Glad to meet you!

To start on the topic of this site, I'm... BARELY a Fire Emblem fan. But who knows? I might become one.You see,

You see, if it wasn't for Smash Bros, I probably wouldn't even know about or ever played FE. I did play the GBAs, though. I'm still going through them all. Recently, I also got Path of Radiance. So let's see where it takes me!

This may be strange to some, but I WILL NOT progress in any of the games if there is a death. I will make it through with everyone!! (It's hard but I must!!)

About me? Well, for starters - Touhou, Nippon Ichi, MOTHER3, and a few other things. I am retired from Puyo Puyo.

I always daydream about the currently-fictional Mountain of Fatih with friends. (They usually dont know what im talking about lol)

Fatih is my real name.

You may know me from the I Wanna Be The Forums, GBATemp, Cave Story forums, etc. I've been to many places.

Crap, I'm getting nostalgia, better switch topic!!

Anyway, seeing how it's dead, hopefully I can perk the place up a wee bit despite me being a noob.

Also, I think I'm gonna get into FE GBA hacking. That'll be mostly what I'll talk about, anyway.

So far it's hard because of school.

Did I mention school is a b**** at times?

Anyway, I hope to be friendly to you guys!

Ask me anything in this thread if you'd like!

yooo, SUPER late response but here we go

first, I think most people started playin' FE back in the mid-2000's thanks to Smash, so that's no biggie/kinda expected in a sense haha, especially with FE having so many representatives in Sm4sh now

The GBA FEs are the favorites of must of us, and FE9 is one of the best FE games IMO, so I think you're off to a pretty good start, heh.

This isn't that strange, I think most people here are hardcore FE players and will restart if they lose a character. On rare occasion I will let a character die or cut my losses because I don't want to spend another hour restarting a chapter/technically death is a part of the game, but otherwise I also usually restart, since it's sad to see characters go, and also kinda lame if you trained them a long time or intended to keep using them as one of your main characters haha

I know a Touhou fan or two that used to go on these forums but don't really anymore because they're lazy and such, but I still talk to them... maybe they'll say hi

Mother 3 was pretty good, I'm playing Earthbound Zero/Beginnings now. It's an old game but it's still fun and has that Earthbound feel/charm to it. only real issue is the grinding (which was even more common back in the day I think, haha), and I guess it'd be nice if it were a little more modern with its tech but that can't be helped so it's not really worth complaining about XP

I used to go on GBATemp a bit, but now I'm not really active, not much reason to go since I'm not really a hacker anymore and I'm not really interested in piracy or the like.

school sucks, yeah, think almost everyone if not everyone knows that feeling, lol

and eh, "dead" is a harsh word... I dunno, it's complicated (or maybe I'm just in denial), I feel like forums are just... not a thing like they used to be such that small communities like this can thrive and survive, but I dunno. it's tough. *shrugs and sighs*

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:14 AM

It's okay, maybe a next FE game ill come out and the forums will explode o/

haha, i dunno, Fates came out but we weren't SUPER EXCITED about that. it's complicated, i guess. didn't help that it only came out in N.A. and not Europe...

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users