Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Land of Heroes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dell_Honne

Dell_Honne

Random Insanity

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

Note: I suck at writing. sad.gif

Prologue: The fall of Essil

It is the year one thousand three hundred twenty-one, humans and dragons have thus far lived in peace on the continent of Fresian Òrm. In the north east of the mainland lay the mountainous country of Einmoar, where dragons are rare, and humans are the rulers of the land. To the east of Einmoar are the islands claimed by the Ishnim dragon tribe, who have the abilty to transform from humans to dragons. To the south of Einmoar are Essil and Oktlen, with Oktlen a vassal to Essil, together they claim the the swampy wetlands of southern Fresian Òrm. Essil and Okten produce most of Fresian Òrm's rare spices and plant extracts, they also hold some of the largest and rishest ports in Fresian Òrm. To the far west lies the barren wastelands of Shinmar, rich in rare minerals and loyal mercenaries. South of Shinmar lies the mysterious island Ennis, thought to be haunted by all manner of evil. To the Northwest of Shinmar lay the Frozen island Olber mostly populated by Ice Mamkutes. to the southwest of Olber lies Fraiser's sub-tropical main island. Fraiser, which rules most of the western islands, is home to loyal knights, merchants and Fire Mamkutes.

With the recent assassination of king mjehn, ruler of Einmoar, Rumors went abound that Essil and Oktlen sent a assassin to Einmoar; Since Essil and Oktlen had numerous skirmishes along their border with Einmoar, they were naturally thought to be the culprits for the assassination. Essil quickly sent a diplomat to talk about the matter with the new ruler of Einmoar, Frein...

-----------------------
One week later...
-----------------------

"Well is there word yet from the diplomat I sent to Einmoar?" Rolf, king of Essil, said.

"I'm sorry your majesty, we still haven't received any word from him." The Knight replied

"Very well then... Tell the soldiers to be on the lookout for any signs of aggression from Einmoar." Rolf said sternly.

"Yes your maje-" The knight started to reply...

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! A huge army of Einmoar soldiers have appeared and have started to attack the castle!" The knight shouted interupting the previous conversation while rushing in.

"This cannot be how could have Einmoar gotten so far without us finding out?!" Rolf replied in a rather shocked manner.

"I have no idea, but you must escape your Majesty! For without you Essil will be no more." The second knight replied.

"Cannot do that for I am not the real king of Essil, the original royal blood of Essil lives on somewhere on the continent..." Rolf said in a low tone.

"So there is still someone left from the Royal family of djerh that founded Essil?!" The knights responded.

"Yes, I have sent a spy to seek him out and have him take his rightful throne as king of Essil. The person in question goes by the name of Xero and his last known whereabouts were somewhere in Einmoar..." Rolf replied

Just as the knights were going to respond, a bright light suddenly arose from the door, after the light passed, a tall robed man could be seen standing at the door way. After few moments the Knights fell to the floor and Rolf felt a sudden sharp pain to his chest.

"Mark... You m..mu..must find... him..." Rolf said as he slowly died and fell to the floor.
user posted image

FireBlazerx17 (3:34:32 PM): Well you ARE Kate
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:39 PM): You tend to get really good at things really fast
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:42 PM): and learn quickly
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:43 PM): which I hate

shadowofchaos( -- Sometimes Kate gives me the impression that she's a nymphomaniac... and yes she knows I said this about her

Visit my forum:
user posted image

#2 Dell_Honne

Dell_Honne

Random Insanity

• Banned
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

bump xP

Chapter 1: The Royal line lives

----------------------------
Three years later...
----------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
In the Back allies of Itchen, Einmoar...
-------------------------------------------------

"Oops, sorry sir." a man said.

"Hm, oh it's no problem sir." the other man answered.

"Wait! You! Your name wouldn't happen to be Xero would it?" the first man asked.

"hm, yes it is, may I ask what yours is?" the Xero replied.

"Oh I can't believe it! It... it's... it's really you! My name is Mark. Quickly follow me to a more crowded area." Mark told Xero, in a rather urgent manner.

"I'm not sure... I hardly know-" Xero was saying but was interupted by some soldiers.

"Look! There they are!!! After them!" The soldiers yelled.

"Crap! Hurry you must follow me!" Mark told Xero while grabbing Xero's arm and pulling for him to come along.

"I guess I have no choice now..." Xero muttered while following Mark.

As they approached a abandoned hunting facility Mark looked around to make sure no one was there. He Knocked gently three times with his foot on the door. Moments later the sound of a door being unlocked could be heard. Xero and Mark walked in quickly, then shut and locked the door.

"hrmm so is there some reason I'm here?" Xero announced.

"Yes, there is, we have much to discuss." Mark replied.

"I really want to know exactly why you have brought me here" Xero said.

"Well... it's a long story... Where to begin..." Mark Answered.

A young woman rushed up to Xero excitedly. "Oh! Can it be? Xero? Is that you?!" she said.

"Erm... Yeah my name is Xero." Xero muttered.

"Can someone tell me the meaning of this?" Xero said.

"Yes, well, let me ask you a few questions to see what you do know. Do you know about the death of the entire royal family that originally founded and ruled Essil?" Mark responded.

"No, actually I don't, I have heard about some major event happening in Essil around the time I was born in; Which was about the year five hundred eleven..." Xero answered.

*Cue the music to set the mood* xP

"Alright, well let me start there... That event that you speak of... That was when the entire royal family died... those days were dark and horrible... That was when Einmoar ruled over Essil... They... They... Were terrible... They forced all men women and children capable of fighting in Labor camps; Where they forced them to work until the day they died... After three hundred years of being ruled by Einmoar... Einmoar made a terrible decision and attacked Ishnim, which Sparked the dragon, human wars, from the years eight hundred twelve to nine hundred sixty eight... Essil sided with the dragons in hope that they could be released from Einmoars grasp... Essil, exists today only by making this decision... That is the reason for the dragon festival every year in the capital... It's well known that the King that ruled Essil before Einmoar ruled, had married a Mamkut, but the fact that he had a child was a closely guarded secret... During the years following his death few people knew it but there remained one person left in the original royal line that ruled Essil... That person... Is you, Xero..." Mark said in a very serious manner.

"... So... I'm the rightful king of Essil? This... I... I cannot believe this... It cannot be true!" Xero replied rather shocked.

"It's the entire truth every bit of it..." Mark responded.
user posted image

FireBlazerx17 (3:34:32 PM): Well you ARE Kate
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:39 PM): You tend to get really good at things really fast
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:42 PM): and learn quickly
FireBlazerx17 (3:34:43 PM): which I hate

shadowofchaos( -- Sometimes Kate gives me the impression that she's a nymphomaniac... and yes she knows I said this about her

Visit my forum:
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users