Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Battle palette editing issues

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix Church

Phoenix Church

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hello! it's me again. I'm trying to change the class of Franz and his battle palette but keep hitting some problems.

I can successfully change his palette as a cavalier no problem, I just changed his palette to that of valter's for example. now, Franz is meant to become a Wyvern rider but whenever I change franz's class he doesn't keep that palette he just becomes some generic blue palette, it doesn't work if I'm trying to use cormag's palette either for the class change.

I found out how to do this with APE thanks to Zeldaicflame short tutorial, but while his worked on the class change, mine doesn't for some reason.

So if anyone knows the reason why, please tell me so I can fix it.
"Any soldier, no matter the experience, can be effective in battle."

-Seth

#2 tilionvevfet

tilionvevfet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Math. <br>Physics. <br>Computers.<br>Video Games.<br>Me and my brothers FE8 hack - Tentatively named &quot;The Demon Crusade&quot;

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Try going to the FE8 Palette Association editor. Find Frantz and change his base class to wyvern rider (called dragon knight). This should work. If you want his wyvern promotions to work, just change the first and second promotions. (Remember to change his paladin and great knight palettes in order for them to look right.)
I live in a constant state of "Meh."

#3 Phoenix Church

Phoenix Church

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

That's a good suggestion, but I haven't seen this particular module anywhere, having just re-downloaded the nightmare modules before making this post from the main site, I haven't seen anything of that module in it. Plus it is difficult to find anywhere else. If you have it a link it would be appreciated.

-Seth

#4 tilionvevfet

tilionvevfet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Math. <br>Physics. <br>Computers.<br>Video Games.<br>Me and my brothers FE8 hack - Tentatively named &quot;The Demon Crusade&quot;

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Phoenix Church @ Aug 29 2012, 06:46 PM)
That's a good suggestion, but I haven't seen this particular module anywhere, having just re-downloaded the nightmare modules before making this post from the main site, I haven't seen anything of that module in it. Plus it is difficult to find anywhere else. If you have it a link it would be appreciated.

From this thread:
http://dl.dropbox.co.....on Editor.zip

Hope it helps!
I live in a constant state of "Meh."

#5 Phoenix Church

Phoenix Church

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

That helped a lot! thanks!

In other news, I've seen a few threads here and there talking about that palette association editor you have there, you should spread that link around so more can have it.

-Seth

#6 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

If there are any NMM's that -should- be in the main package that aren't, please notify me at blazer@feshrine.net

as I seem to be the only person who updates Nightmare Modules anymore :|

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users