Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

I return after half a decade

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thezalor

Thezalor

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Hello everybody. I used to be somewhat active here about 5 years ago. I wasn't an important or recognized member of the community back then, so I highly doubt anyone remembers me. During that time I dabbled in Fire Emblem hacking for several months. I made a 2 chapter hack in which I edited events, maps, text, and simple Nightmare stuff. I never released it as it was terrible, but I enjoyed making what I did. I haven't done anything hacking related since, but recently an interest rekindled a bit. Which is why I've been lurking around recently.

Some less relevant information about me is that I love anime and visual novels (visual novels are different from manga btw). Interesting to note, but as I started to get really into Otaku subculture 5 years ago; that's when I began losing interest in hacking. So maybe you can blame anime, VNs and the like for getting me out of hacking. :P

I'm not sure how long I'll stick around this time. But for whatever length I do stay here, I hope to get along with everybody. And if I do leave, don't worry. I'll probably comeback in another 5 years! xD

Why does everyone have a signature but me? Oh wait...

#2 Lucia

Lucia

FES's Kinkiest Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Fire Emblem, Music, Gaming, Art, Graphic Design

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:38 PM

I WILL GET ALONG WITH YOU JUST FINE
HELLO~ :3

I like anime and visual novels and things of that sort too!! I hope you hang out for as long as you can! You seem cool!
user posted image
made me promise to never tell but you know me, i can't help myself

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:15 PM

Hello everybody. I used to be somewhat active here about 5 years ago. I wasn't an important or recognized member of the community back then, so I highly doubt anyone remembers me. During that time I dabbled in Fire Emblem hacking for several months. I made a 2 chapter hack in which I edited events, maps, text, and simple Nightmare stuff. I never released it as it was terrible, but I enjoyed making what I did. I haven't done anything hacking related since, but recently an interest rekindled a bit. Which is why I've been lurking around recently.

Some less relevant information about me is that I love anime and visual novels (visual novels are different from manga btw). Interesting to note, but as I started to get really into Otaku subculture 5 years ago; that's when I began losing interest in hacking. So maybe you can blame anime, VNs and the like for getting me out of hacking. :P

I'm not sure how long I'll stick around this time. But for whatever length I do stay here, I hope to get along with everybody. And if I do leave, don't worry. I'll probably comeback in another 5 years! xD

Yo! Welcome back!

I'll admit you didn't post much but you were certainly here. I recognize the username XD.

we have a thread where we discuss all the anime we're watching (or just share it, sometimes people are watching things no one else is watching XD). tell us about it! and ofc chat in any other threads you feel like haha. hope to see you around a bit!

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Hi, welcome back to FES. Like Blazer daid you should go heck out the anime thread.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#5 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

I'm actually in the process of making a visual novel.

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#6 Thezalor

Thezalor

Great Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:56 AM

I'll admit you didn't post much but you were certainly here. I recognize the username XD.

That's a pleasant surprise.

I'm actually in the process of making a visual novel.

I'm interested in hearing about it. Did you release a demo or information I can read about it somewhere?

Why does everyone have a signature but me? Oh wait...

#7 Candy

Candy

Bishoujo Senshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:46 AM

HEY LUK YOUR PROFILE SAYS YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hello friend wink wink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users