Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

The Official "How was your day?" Topic

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#61 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:19 PM

I couldn't find my backpack so I ended up missing the bus today. So I told my parents, who are at work, and I get to take a day off school now.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.
Bloodfalcon22-pokemanzz cnt dye
FELover3- If I beat the shit out of them they do

Rujio -- Cows are more important than anything.
Rujio -- ANYTHING

Blood Falcon -- Hey bblues, are you able to ban the GoogleBot?
bblues -- I don't think so.
Blood Falcon -- Damn, lol.
bblues -- He's above the law : P

QUOTE (Grey_Tensho @ March 10, 2010 04:07 pm)
Bloodfalcon is as crazy over copyright as youtube is lol.

#62 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

Super busy with homework and other stuff and I stayed home ALL day, contrary to yesterday when I was out quite a bit or normal school days where I am at school for half the day.

I had to skip out on a Frisbee game today meaning I haven't got some practice that I need which is pretty bad... but I'll work something out eventually. D:

LOL@Ruby, that is one AWESOME way to get a day off of school. I've already missed more than 2 weeks of school (11 absent days) so I can't really afford to miss anymore. In fact, I seriously need to step up my attendance record next year--limit myself to 7 days or less absent (I'm bound to miss 2 days due to religious holidays and 2-3 days due to sickness, and then 1-2 days for miscellaneous reasons like not having my homework done) and get my tardies well under 10 (I'm just about sick of detention and I fear being suspended or having saturday school for stupid tardies...).

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#63 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts
  • Location:On your mom's bed. Under the covers with your mom. Showing off. My glow in the dark watch.

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:06 AM

One word: Shitty. If you ever ask a fat guy who works at Best Buy for tech help never trust him. He's just going to cheat you out of $60 and waste 5 hours of your life.
user posted image

I won't remove this until I have gotten an overkill extermination in Halo MLG.-started August 13, 2010, 8-13-2010 Got it on December 18, 2010! WOOT!
I won't remove this until I get a killtacular in Halo MLG- Started December 29, 2010.

Rujio -- ANYTHING

#64 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:29 AM

^More details please, what did you get cheated out on?

Uh, yesterday (it's 0830 here) I had an exam, so I revised in the morning, went and did the exam, which went pretty well, and then came home and watched France - Mexico, and Mock The Week.

Another exam today though >_>

#65 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:03 AM

Ok, so I'm trying to make a Halo montage, but apparently we don't have the audio/video splitters. My family and I search for about 3 hours for them, and eventually we go to Best Buy to see if they have it. We tell the mother f.ucking fat bitch our situation and he says "o u ned new crds 4 ur xbx" So I spend 6 weeks of chores on the new chords. I figured out that that mother f.ucking son of a fat bitch was wrong, after 3-5 hours of trying. This is the first time Best Buy has ever been shit to me, today of all f.ucking days. I want to take a baseball bat and wack him in his deceiving f.ucking face.

/rantrantrant
user posted image

Rujio -- ANYTHING

#66 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

So far, my day has been horrible xD

The weird school schedule we have made it so we had the whole morning free, but I had to do extra hours for missing so much this year dry.gif I went there, barely did anything the whole morning. Lunch, then it's finally time for normal class. *wait wait wait* teacher comes and tells us we don't have any classes cause the teacher we would get can't come for whatever reason. But before we left we got to hear our grades and.. there were only 4 or 5 people (out of 30) who had a good score.. everyone else was below 5,5 . Me? I had a 2, yay! q_q

So basically, I went to school for nothing, I have to ride my bicycle for 20-30 minutes to get there. Waste of time much?

@Anon : Barely understood that but I could atleast figure out that it sucks D:
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#67 Zeldaicflame

Zeldaicflame

Mage Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:06 PM

Had to watch a VHS movie in English. God that was terrible.

#68 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

I'VE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 3 WEEKS LOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOOLOLOLOLOL
But my day yesterday kind of sucked.... I slept in and missed football, the third time this week(so now I have to drop the camp...) becuase the bitches in summer school made us change the time from 9-11 to 7-9... and I have to get up at 6 to walk to my friends house to get driven there so F* it. Later I had to take my sister to the pool, and this little Italian kid named Franchesco (who was like 3 or 4) kept shooting me with a water gun even though I asked him to stop. Multiple times. Repeatedly. So I went to the deep end of the pool, hoping he couldn't swim, well I was right, he couldn't xD BUT HE HAD A GOD DAMN BOOGIE BOARD. So then it's time to leave and he asks my 12 year old brother if he can comeover to play with our toys and hes tried to be polite and said, "Uh, maybe someother time." But the kid asked his Mom If he could come over and She said no and tried to drown his sister and I was like WTF? And I booked it home.
Posted Image

#69 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:40 AM

Not bad.

Got back from my trip today. Had to go to lunch, played some DS games (beat Mario Kart DS AND Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones today), airport stuff, came home... nothing majorly exciting, but still pretty busy. I'm tired of carrying luggage though, eh. :\

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#70 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:39 PM

Not bad so far, I volunteered at the Heritage Center today and helped set up a load of things for heritage day tomorrow

But since I'm under 18 the guy who runs it isn't allowed to pay me money (Stupid Laws) so instead he paid me in beers XD
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#71 badkiara

badkiara

Capitalism, ho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Girlz<br>Girls<br>Vacation :D<br>PERSONA 4 FUCK YEAH<br>Recettear<br>^Child me lawl

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Seraphinox @ Aug 21 2010, 04:39 PM)
Not bad so far, I volunteered at the Heritage Center today and helped set up a load of things for heritage day tomorrow

But since I'm under 18 the guy who runs it isn't allowed to pay me money (Stupid Laws) so instead he paid me in beers XD

After drinking drink some more! Laws/Rules are there to be broken, GET THA MONEH

Today was.. meh. I went to bed at like 7, woke up at 12 and then just proceeded the day as normal .. recorded some FE8 ruins, rage at how long it takes to render the videos and then rage at how I wasn't able to FIND the video AFTER rending it. I really gotta change the options..

Team Banhammer was dead, watched some videos of a let's play and pwned in touhou hisoutensoku and I really have nothing better to do with my life >_<
School is starting in a week.. I'm looking forward to it! *coughcoughcough* I hate school
Best FE character (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)
QUOTE (Seraphinox)
The "Best" character is easily matthew, because without him theres no S Rank

Seraph approved of me being awesome user posted image (refer to "Best of them all in Fire Emblem General Discussion)
I know he means the character Matthew but whatever

#72 Prince Marph

Prince Marph

dem rainbows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Being possibly the most awesome person in the world would be my interests, yes.

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

GREAT MAN

except for the fact that I forgot to get a program and It'll take 4 miles of riding my bike or 3 weeks of waiting to get it. I hate not having free internet access.
user posted image

#73 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

So far so good, I just got accepted for college **** YEAH
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#74 Blood Falcon

Blood Falcon

Halo fan

• Banned
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:42 AM

^Congrats Seraph! My day was boring, I just beat up my best friend for calling me a faggot.
user posted image

Rujio -- ANYTHING

#75 Falaflame

Falaflame

Confronting the past

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much beyond your typical gamer.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:10 AM

I'm at a bit of a crossroad here.

Somehow, I managed to keep my girlfriend from saying the F-word (Not "****"), but I don't know how I feel about this or what to say.

[2:38:04 AM] L?d?? •?•: I want us to remain together. From internet to real life, I want us to be together.
[2:38:25 AM] L?d?? •?•: It's not easy, but I'll do what it takes.
[2:38:43 AM] L?d?? •?•: I promise.
[2:39:04 AM] L?d?? •?•: Will you accept my promise?
[2:44:34 AM] Blue Crosson: I don't know...
I will need some time to think about it first...
So, we will see from there.
[2:47:30 AM] L?d?? •?•: Okay. I just don't want this beautiful and elegent relationship to end. We've come so far.
[2:47:48 AM] L?d?? •?•: I'm putting in extra effort.
[2:47:54 AM] L?d?? •?•: For you, (real name).
[2:48:39 AM] L?d?? •?•: *hugs*
[2:49:37 AM] Blue Crosson: ok.

I awaited her return for like, 4 months. I loved her that much. I don't want this thing to end like that after waiting so long.

She said she needed to attend college and get a job, so I figure...

Also, I censored her real name because I don't want it known.

Fighting the ghosts of my past. I'd rather not remember who I once used to be..

#76 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

Class day, even if it was extremely long

Had to get up at 7, get the train at, go to IT lecture at 9, 3 hour break, English lecture at 1, Then I had a 4 hour break, so I went off and found a friend and we hung out in the Gaf, where there were two guys who had run away from home for no reason, been hanging there for five days.

Then at 6 I went to the Juggling Societies Beginners night because they had brought over the amazing Marco Paoletti over from Argentina to teach damn he's class

But also, the Juggling Soc then handed out tickets for free drinks at the college bar, I managed to pawn three of them and so went to the bar, got two pints and a vodka thankfully they didn't ask for ID haha and sat down and watched the Spurs - Arsenal Match with a few random people I'd never met Arse fans obviously, I ain't sitting near the Yids

Then got the 10 train home...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#77 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

Got up at 4, arrived for work at 7, started at 8, finished at 21. It was quite good.

#78 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

^Where's your work, because depending on that variable the good/bad-day-o-meter can swing either way at the moment XD
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#79 bblues

bblues

The Greatest

• Veterans
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:11 PM

It's in London.

#80 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

Whoops, Meant to say, "What's" your job?
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users